[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw everytime I see some cuck telling someone else to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1410733969496.png (228 KB, 384x626) Image search: [Google]
1410733969496.png
228 KB, 384x626
>mfw everytime I see some cuck telling someone else to go back to /pol/

You redditors realize that a few years ago Israelis were permanently rangebanned from /int/ ?

You realize that 70% of the threads were literally

>post graph
>country x
>white

If anything /pol/ is /int/- light and you need to fuck off.
>>
>>53029973
Yeah its pretty funny. Children these days.
Ate the SJW apple.
>>
kek this nigga spent more than a few months on 4chan

no wonder you don't amount to shit
>>
>>53029973
>were
>was
>few years ago
that's right faggot

/pol/ is destroyed anyway
>>
i thought this kind of speech was banned in germany hans
naughty naughty, don't let merkel found out or you are gonna find yourself in prison and your house populated with syrians
>>
>>53029973
>a few years ago
but Hans, it's currently the current year (not the previous current year though)
>>
File: Grandpa in the back.jpg (331 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Grandpa in the back.jpg
331 KB, 2048x1536
>>53030194
>>
>>53030032
>macedonia
>thousands of years on this planet
>doesnt amount to shit

Cant make this up.

>>53030194
Thats good, I need someone to scratch the likes of you out of my oven.
>>
>>53030238
No there can only be 1 current year, I didnt like the current year.
>>
>nazi thinking he can talk shit
funny
>>
>>53029973
/int/ is /pol/ light... Just not edgy enough here guys
>>
/int/ will always have a better place that it is suppose to be even if the past is a dark dark hell

/pol/ is what it is. whatever /pol/-thing you want to make it will always be first choice /pol/ and /int/ second just because all the content in it happens to be just like /pol/, not because this is what the board was designed to do

if p then q
q
then p

is a logical fallacy
>>
>>53030297
>>macedonia
>>
/pol/s been kinda dead lately, not sure what happened
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.