[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/me/-/na/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: erdogan-hajj.jpg (26 KB, 860x599) Image search: [Google]
erdogan-hajj.jpg
26 KB, 860x599
Middle East and North Africa General.

Discuss the Saudi Awakening. Is Erdoğan behind this?
>>
Are you guys asleep?
>>
Hello
>>
>>53029843
Are you the Malay degenerate bottom looking for his Arab bear because if you are you have come to the tight place
>>
Erdogan should rule the woirld
>>
>>53027232
what is happening? how are they awakening?
Is Ed Rogan a cool dude?
>>
>>53030239
t. Aziz Karim Al-Jazairi
>>
>>53032093
t. Yahoud Al Maroqui
>>
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/10/french-algerians-return-parents-native-land-151006110146341.html
>>
>>53032774
oh fuck wow
>>
>>53032774
Maghribi* you monkey
>>
>>53032023
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/02/saudi-execution-of-shia-cleric-sparks-outrage-in-middle-east

Erdoğan is the cooolest
>>
File: saudi.jpg (80 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
saudi.jpg
80 KB, 599x399
>>53027232

Erdogan is simply taking his country backwards in time, just like Khomeini did in Iran.

Saudi is also starting to push their allies too far, to the point where even all the cheap oil they're receiving is making it difficult for them to publicly defend a regime which is behind so much Sunni extremism in the world and funded almost every Sunni terrorist group the rest of us now have to deal with.

The international community and the citizens of Saudi's allied states are starting to realise this.
>>
>>53034767
:D well well well who is watching the jewish propoganda on TV.
>>
>>53034886

Ah yes, because any bad word said against Islam must surely be the work of the Jews, not the fact that Saudi has been explicitly implicated in the funding and supporting of almost every Sunni terrorist group.

Face it buddy Erdogan is fucking your country up, a few years ago you, Morocco and Tunisia stood as examples of how a self-sufficient Muslim state could independently progress and develop into a nice place to live or work, now you have a re-ignited Kurdish insurgency on your doorstep, and ISIS bombs blowing up in your capital city.

10/10 Erdogan you're doing a fine job.
>>
>>53034991
You have no idea about 20 years ago. People lived those years and they're still alive and telling us that. Turkey under Kemalist ideology was nothing but like CCCP propoganda. You're cool as long as we stay away from our religion right? Because Turkey was useless shithole backdays but today It's a strong economy and it has strong military power. Otherwise muslims worldwide has sempathy for Erdoğan this makes you butthurt. So go keep watching your propoganda again. People are happy here this is why they voted %52 for Erdoğan and %49.5 for AKP. There is no sick man of Europe anymore my retired imperial m8.
>>
>>53035127

I'm talking about less than 5 years ago, and your gradual move under Erdogan from a secularist state to an increasingly theocratic one. I have no issue with a country being Muslim; Malaysia, UAE, Qatar, Oman are countries I've visited and thought were great examples of how an Islamic nation can fit into the 20th century, but Erdogan is going beyond that, he's made Turkey another meddler in foreign affairs the same way the Saudis are. It will do your country no good.
>>
>>53035240
No It's not. People make Gay Prides in the middle of Ramadan here. Erdoğan let gays celebrate their orientation. Adultry was forbbiden and he allowed it. There is no single Islamic force in here. He is just revoking the anti-Islamic stuff under secularism such as headscraf freedom at public areas and universities. You just defend secularism but it was different here. It was forcing people to chose between their religion or citizenship. %70 of Turkish women weren't educated bc they weren't let them go to universities with headscrafs. They weren't allowed to work in public areas. Now tell me what Erdoğan did bad about this people? Your "secularism" thing is working %100 here. It wasn't before!
>>
>>53035240
>UAE, Qatar

are you trying to make a joke? Slavery dosent fit into the 21th century
>>
>>53036375

Don't make it out like that's a Muslim problem. The shoes your wearing right now were put together by some child slave in a factory in Vietnam or Bangladesh or something.

>>53036006

Again, I have no issue with Erdogan increasing religious freedoms, or making his state more openly Muslim, my issue is that he's decided Turkey's position is policing the Middle East, along with Israel, Iran and Saudi. It's something that wasn't needed, and will only lead to more issues for the Turkish people. It's the same dumb shit Europe and America especially do on a daily basis, and it's not going to help anyone right now. Anti-Turkish sentiment has increased hugely in the international community since all this happened, and that's just going to hurt Turkey's image, tourism revenues, and international partnerships.
>>
Well. You don't need to worry about us. We'll be okay.
>>
>>53036506
Didn't mention islam, my point is that they are not great examples. Isn't Turkey, Tunisia and Azerbaijan(??) better examples?
>>
>>53034767
The Islamic Revolution saved Iran from turning into a proxy war zone like Afghanistan. Don't talk shit about stuff you don't know about.
>>
>>53036848

I've never been to Tunisia or Azerbaijan, I was only referring to country's I'd been to. And when I visited Turkey it was still more secular so didn't feel that was an appropriate example of an inherently Muslim state.
>>
>>53037277

>citation needed
>>
>>53037436
What do you mean? The fuck? It's literal common knowledge the Shah was put into power by the CIA and M16 to allow the British cheap oil from Iran.

He was a puppet. The Islamic Revolution defended Iran from Saddam, guess who was supporting Saddams invasion?

You're way over your head. You see "Islam" and instantly think "durka durka jihad"
>>
>>53037619

Yes he was put there by CIA and MI5, but to think that Iran could have any way turned into something like Afghanistan or Iraq is ridiculous. Those countries were contentious to begin with, Iran has always had a unified, nationalistic and homogeneous culture. They won't be so easily divided and conquered the same way the rest of the Middle East was.
>>
>>53037619
>You see "Islam" and instantly think "durka durka jihad"
no, I see "Islam" and instantly think of men getting their throats cut
>>
>>53037852
This. Our problem is religion, the day we can free ourselves from this bullcrap will be the start of an era of glorious progress.
>>
>>53037852
AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>53037815
>Iran has always had a unified, nationalistic and homogeneous culture.
You don't even know what you're talking about. "homogeneous culture"? What a load of crap, absolute buzzword. You don't know what you're talking about. Iran is a multitude of different ethnicities, not just Persians like you're implying.

It's absurd to believe Iran would somehow avoid what happened to Afghanistan.
>>
>>53038212

Persians, Azeris, Armenians, Turkic peoples, Kurds etc. All of these separate ethnicities that live in Iran have become Persianised, to the point that ethnic origin matters little to them, they all consider themselves Iranian.

The only ones who don't are the Iranian Arabs of Khuzestan and the Balochi people of Balochistan. Other than that Iranians are generally culturally homogeneous, and if not culturally then atleast nationally homogeneous
>>
>>53036506
lel go cry more britcuck
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.