[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he think hes mixed Its european and european Countrys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-04-04-59.png (193 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-04-04-59.png
193 KB, 2560x1440
Why does he think hes mixed

Its european and european

Countrys are too close
>>
>>53026813
Because the germans and the dutch like to entertain this idea that they're totally different races even though they're genetically identical
>>
>>53026877
Austrians are to the Dutch very different people.
>>
>>53026930
Aren't Austrians mixed with slavs? I noticed they have some of their cities have slavic names like Graz for example
>>
>>53026963
Damn I butchered that sentence, I should probably sleep soon
>>
>it's european and european
Ah the Euro master race, all one of them.
>>
>>53026963
Last time I was in Vienna I saw lots of ugly dlavic faces. But that might be due to immigration. They are on the border with the slavic world after all.

In Oberhausen during the Christmas market I could also easily pick out all Dutch people.
>>
>>53027041
>due to immigration
Probably, I've heard that there are lots of people from the balkans living there now

>I could also easily pick out all Dutch people.

How? Are the dutch taller or something?
>>
>>53026963
Yes and they are darker, too. Many of them have dark hair and brown eyes, while the Dutch are tall and white.
>>
>>53027114
Dutch people tend to have certain faces and certain skin and hair colors.
Especially the hair color tends to be a giveaway.

But even in within the Netherlands you can tell if someone is from a farmer village, from a rich village or from a catholic area just by looking at them. It's of course harder with city people.
>>
>>53027209
Ahh, I see what you mean, you can differentiate by the less obvious genetic features

>>53027186
I've actually never met an Austrian but I believe it since they've probably been mixing with slavs for a few centuries
>>
>>53027209
Fisher villages have rounder faces. Nesr the German border long faces. Amsterdam has rat faces. Snobs have punchable faces. Catholics are more swarthy. In the North people are blonder but curls are also more common.
>>
austrians an czechs have mixed for centuries. current slavs in austria are mostly from yugoslavia
>>
>>53026813
Concepts such as races aren't that important here in Europe. We divide ourselves based on ethnicity. Whether someone is a german or a nigger it's the same to me - he is a foreigner.
>>
File: 350full-milan-knazko.jpg (20 KB, 350x311) Image search: [Google]
350full-milan-knazko.jpg
20 KB, 350x311
>>53027264
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzTXKmUks34

West Slavs have their own look. Pic related is a common face in Western Slavia. They have round heads and small faces and some Austrians have them, too.
>>
>>53027264
It might not be as obvious for a foreigner, but the differences between people from different parts of the nation are distinct. Shorter dark haired people are from east, taller and blonder are from west.
>>
>>53027295
There are also some faces that seem distinctly American by the way. They arent too common, but sometimes you see a face on tv and you just know he or she cant be European.

It's some Germanic face I cant place.
>>
>>53027041
bullshit
>>
>>53027586
A mix of a big jaw, a long head and light brown to dark hair.
>>
Reminder you are not mixed if you are european and european
>>
>>53027209
m8 you're full of shit

the only way you can recognise them is by their clothing brands and clothing style
>>
>>53027908
Reminder that you are not mixed if you are earthling and earthling.
>>
Dutch all look kinda the same, Germans have more variance
>>
>>53026813
Maybe hes a coloured with German, Dutch and other unknown ancestry
>>
>>53029402
Obviously, Germany and France are much bigger than the Netherlands & Flanders. But to call all Dutch looking the same would be incorrect.
Also, we wuz Charlemagne n sheeit, so you are our colony.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.