[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why everyone here hate degenerate women? I am notorious russian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: BRIBMb2CMAEc37-.jpg (82 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
BRIBMb2CMAEc37-.jpg
82 KB, 1024x768
Why everyone here hate degenerate women?

I am notorious russian Jew and I dream about degenerate sluts un my soc circle. But all russian girls I know are upper mid class Jewish virgins, who dont even drink alcohol a lot.

Why don't you want gf like this for some period of time to have fun with? Not marry, just fun.
>>
File: B8_EVdcIYAEW31a.jpg (29 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
B8_EVdcIYAEW31a.jpg
29 KB, 599x337
>>
>>53026519
A girl to have fun with is not very valuable compared to a virgin who you can dye in your own colours and feel a sense of smugness and achieve my that no other man in the universe has had her.
>>
File: BSIkV3vCAAA6nE6.jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BSIkV3vCAAA6nE6.jpg
63 KB, 600x800
>>
>>53026581
I had 2 virgin gfs from rich families. Now what? I am fucking autist now, want to kill myself and don't bealive it is possible to be happy and have fun
>>
/int/ has a Jap tier purity fetish. I for one love degenerate women.
>>
>>53026664
do yuo have exp with degenerate sluts?
>>
File: absolutely degenerate.jpg (91 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
absolutely degenerate.jpg
91 KB, 600x600
Why are white women so degenerated? No wonder everybody's looking for an asian wife.
>>
>>53026691
In my freshman year of college me and my new friends went to a lot of parties. I've gotten my dick sucked in a bathroom like five times and had sex about six, but I'm an aspie so people around me were pulling ten times those numbers. Also, a lot of people do drugs holy shit. I can't tell you how many times I'v seen pilled out dimwits throw their top off and climb on top of a table, only to fall off and hurt themselves. It gets old after a while, but it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>53026804
do beautifull girls dodrugs too? what drugs?
>>
>>53026849
I'd say most people just smoke weed, at least over here. Then there's the people who go overboard to try to fit in, doing pills and lean, and in most extreme cases cocaine. I distance myself from coke heads because they are generally bad people and always steal shit. And yes, beautiful girls do drugs, even more so than the ugly ones. It is honestly quite easy to get a dumb, decent looking girl far enough under the influence to blow you with the right about of marijuana and alcohol.
>>
>>53026932
I just drink vodka, something like 70% of bottle to get totally drunk and fall asleep.

This is what I do, but is it more damgerous than smoking weed?

Also, do these qt girls sex with 10\10 guys only of 5-7\10 dudes fuck them too?
>>
>>53026519
Degenerate women are cool if you want to get your dick wet in their juices. They're not good to have around though, especially if you're a long time around and there are many of them. Degenerate women start thinking they are worth more than their bodies and start saying shit, too bad they're also stupid.
>>
>>53026992
>is it more damgerous than smoking weed?
To your liver, yes, but weed and alcohol aren't that different tbqph. One just gives you hangovers.

>Also, do these qt girls sex with 10\10 guys only of 5-7\10 dudes fuck them too?
I'm a solid six. More important than your looks is the people you hang with and your confidence. All of my friends were 7-10/10 Chads, all taller and more built than me. It's all in the way you carry yourself. And most girls with fuck anything after a few drinks and hearty laughs, but be careful unless you want to wake up with a rape charge.
>>
>>53027233
>rape charge.
what do you mean? also, what about now? what about long term relationship and you
>>
I habe The Fantasy of having a personal dirty slut wife.
Can I achieve this with a degenerative woman?
>>
>>53027366
>what do you mean?
If you get a girl drunk and have sex with her there is a chance she will wake up and say you raped her.

>what about now? what about long term relationship and you
I live far and away from those people now, and I don't interact with a lot of people outside of my workplace. There's a girl at my job that I like but I'm too much of a sperg to talk to her. I don't even know what we'd even do in a relationship so I try to avoid her as much as possible to keep my mind off of it.

>>53027470
You will grow tired of it quickly.
>>
>>53027517
Can you explain why I will grow tired of it?
Sounds hella rad, IMO.
>>
>>53027517
But what you usually did to get laid in sich partie?
Where was you going to meet girls?
and morei nfo about rape, what will happen if she will say you raped her? Any proofs it was rape or something? What are dudes do in such cases?
>>
>>53027559
There will come a time when you stop and think how truly ridiculous the situation is and want to do something more productive.

>>53027665
>But what you usually did to get laid in sich partie?
Drink, smoke, and most importantly, crack jokes. Being funny adds +5 points to your attractiveness. In some cases my friends dared me to walk up to girls and talk to them, which didn't go really smoothly most of the time. Every once in a while a girl, usually drunk out of her wits, would come up to me, talk some nonsense, and then we'd disappear to some secluded area.

>what will happen if she will say you raped her? Any proofs it was rape or something? What are dudes do in such cases?
Courts most of the time takes the woman's side without need of any real evidence. Hasn't happened to me or anyone I know, but it happens. I don't even know what one would do in that situation.
>>
>>53027774
>>53027774
>Courts most of the time takes the woman's side without need of any real evidence
What?
I don't bealive you, it is too autistic.
>>
>>53027817
Welcome to American Justice.
>>
As soon as there is one girl like that they all will turn this way. The son you will habe all girls to just have fun with but no wifey material left
>>
>>53027857
how often this happen?
And why woul any girl spend so much time for thi if she just had sex with dude?
>>
>>53027902
I don't know how often it happens these days because most cases fly under the public radar, but every once in a while you get cases like these.

http://www.hot983.com/onair/raquel-56574/man-released-from-prison-28-years-14225198/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU4KaQXWaXM
>>
>>53028003
shity usa
>>
>>53027774
I reached this phase already, but having a life companion with a dirty mind to share the deviancy is something refreshing.
Maybe we are talking about different things?
>>
>>53028164
Probably. I believe you mean you want a partner with a high sex drive. The way you word it makes you sound like you want a girl that will cuck you, though.
>>
>>53028209
A girl with high sex drive.
That's it.
No, I am no cuck.
>>
>>53027233

>I'm a solid six
Are you fat or something? I always thought every guy is at least a 7 as long as they don't have a fucked up face or body.

Also, what school were you doing this at?
>>
>>53026519
How do Russians see Russian Jews, btw? Did you ever face some problems?
>>
reddit tier thread

s*ged
>>
>>53027233
>To your liver, yes, but weed and alcohol aren't that different tbqph.
That's a gross understatement. Alcohol will fuck your body up quickly, weed won't. A quick google search ought to provide you with some comparisons of what organs these drugs damage.

> One just gives you hangovers.
>just
A hangover is essentially a symptom of drug withdrawal, comparable to weaning off of heroin or benzos.
>>
>>53027857
>welcome to feminist justice
more likely, murrican justice was pretty solid for a while this is a recent turn for shit mostly because feminists blitzkrieged and completely occupied the education.
>>
>>53026519
Insecurity rampages on 4chan.
>>
>>53029391
they are degenerates
t. russian orthodox
>>
I simply love degenerate girls, what can I do?
>>
I don't hate them, they turn me on

see
http://krautchan.net/files/1451823604003.webm
>>
Because they are a sign of the corruption of the society due to zionism.

Why you jews decied to leave God and go to Cabala's side?
>>
>>53029391
Most of Jews are extremely chauvinistic so people just avoid any relationships with them except casual.
>>
>>53031626
man women are fucked up
>>
women shooting up heroin gets my dick hard tbqh
>>
>>53032593

We all go through a period like that, anyway it's easier to blackmail someone you love emotionally that way as well.
>>
>>53032709
>We all go through a period like that
no we don't
>>
>>53032709
r u a grill
>>
>>53026519
You don't know how you are hurting people and no I am not refering to "us"
>>
>>53032709
>We all go through a period like that
no we don't
>anyway it's easier to blackmail someone you love emotionally that way as well.
only a chick would think this way
>>
>>53032808
u wot m8
>>
>>53026519
Because they're not sleeping with me so I don't want them sleeping with anyone else.
>>
>>53027470
Yes if you have germoneys
>>
File: 1428525128608.jpg (189 KB, 445x566) Image search: [Google]
1428525128608.jpg
189 KB, 445x566
>tfw met absolute qt jewish girl early last year and we hit it off
>tfw dating
>tfw she was a 23 year old virgin
>tfw we do autistic-tier stuff with each other just to feel close to each other
>tfw she supports trump
love is weird anons
>>
>>53033426
Working in it.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.