[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some of the best places to travel? I'm wanting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
What are some of the best places to travel? I'm wanting to take my girlfriend on a surprise getaway, but I have no idea where we should go. What would you guys recommend and why?
>>
Cayman Islands
>>
>>53026066
Cuba.
>>
>>53026078
>>53026089

Why these places?
>>
File: 0313cuba01.jpg (701 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
0313cuba01.jpg
701 KB, 2500x1667
>>53026129
>Not wanting to travel to the past.
>>
price/distance limits? what does she like?
>>
>>53026066
whats your budget? I think thats very important on where you eventually end up.
>>
>>53026229
>>53026335
opee answer this
>>
>>53026335
>>53026229
>>53026368

Sorry bae
I have a 5kUSD price limit, i'll be traveling from hawaii.
Distance doesnt matter, as long as it's in the budget
She likes outdoorsy things, but coming from Hawaii, i think she'd rather not end up on another island.
>>
>>53026435
Also, the trip would be about 1 week long.
>>
>>53026491
>>53026435
Anything more? Does she like cold or warm, does she care about the food, does she get sick easily, does she like ruins or monuments or other old shit, etc.
>>
>>53026654
btw have you considered Chile? first thing that came to mind for me
>>
>>53026654
I want to ask her as little as these questions as possible, so that it can be that much more of a surprise, so I'll be making guesstimations of these things.
> She likes warm weather
> She hates seafood
> Doesn't get sick easily
> Dont think she cares much for ruins monuments etc. She likes outdoorsy things, like hikes, nice views, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1205x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1205x800
>>53026722
Argentina maybe? I'm thinking somewhere South America might be nice. Peru is beautiful.
>>
>>53026905
also ask this on >>>/trv/ if you haven't already
>>
>>53026722
Definetely Brazil. You'd probably feel good in South America in general, but most other places in South America eat a lot of seafood and Argentina and Uruguay aren't so warm. We have a lot of natural landscapes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.