[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nordic food is unbelievably disgusting. What is the fascination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nng2fq4uQ91utdi2bo1_1280.jpg (106 KB, 922x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nng2fq4uQ91utdi2bo1_1280.jpg
106 KB, 922x960
Nordic food is unbelievably disgusting.
What is the fascination that you snowniggers have with the most vile and rank foodstuffs on earth?
Lutefisk (Fish with lye)
salmiak (licorice with ammonia)
Hákarl (Rotten aged shark)
Surströmming (ROTTEN FISH IN A CAN)

Do you see a pattern?
did your cuisine evolve from getting black drunk on a fishing boat and daring Sven to eat last month's catch? I guess that's all you have coming from a frozen cultural wasteland.

I will give you swedish fish though.
>>
>>53025777
why isn't denmark at the end of the penis
denmark should be the cum shot.
>>
File: mcdonalds-fat-women3.jpg (84 KB, 494x500) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-fat-women3.jpg
84 KB, 494x500
>american talking about other countries'food
>>
>>53025835

The three pounds of of salt and high fructose corn syrup coursing through my veins is a beautiful reminder of why my country is the greatest on earth.
>>
>>53025777

Why, they have some nice meat with berry sauces recipes, then goat cheese. Danish bacon is very good (I think all what Tulip makes is the best pre-cooked and packaged meat one could find). I'm allergic to fish, otherwise I'd try that rotten fish of all sorts just to brag about it.
>>
>>53025777
Northbros and their food are pretty based, you need to be manly af to handle that stuff. Italian cuisine may very well be one of the best in the world but we don't have nearly anything particularly hardcore famiglia.
>>
>>53027891
I dunno bro, that maggot infested cheese from sicily seems to be quite the aquired taste
>>
>>53027965
It's from Sardinia, and it's far from being a national product. All the gross stuff we eat is usually some rural product only to be found in small areas, and is progressively disappearing because it can't hold the ground to industries. My great-grandfathers used to eat frogs, they're delicious but I found maybe two or three restaurants serving them in some countryside shithole.
>>
The only shit food that I came across was the Hákarl - everything else I ate (especially the cheeses, skyr, and fresh fish) was excellent.
>>
Nordic food isn't bad at all, I never understood this meme. It might as well be better than American food because American food tends to rely on tons of fats and salt to stay tasty.
>>
>>53025777
profftips: extremely few nordics eat lutefisk and rotten fish etc.

it's meme food that we post here for shock value
>>
>>53025777
>salmiak
We have that here too.
I won't call it tasty, but it isn't that terrible if you want something to chew on.
>>
>>53025777
>Surströmming (ROTTEN FISH IN A CAN)
It's not rotten, it just smells that way.
>>
We were so poor all the time until the 20th century.
Scandinavia is cold, dark and wet. It's like living in a cave. Norway has lots of fish but we couldn't grow so much stuff as in southern Europe on our land.
>>
>>53028270
Pretty sad desu. Italy is nothing without its history
>>
>>53025777
Don't talk shit about Salmiak.

And it's not ammonia. It's amonium chloride.

That's like referring to table salt as sodium.
>>
File: ajdovi-zganci-z-mlekom.jpg (49 KB, 588x389) Image search: [Google]
ajdovi-zganci-z-mlekom.jpg
49 KB, 588x389
>>53032160
Southern Europe here

we have even worse food than you and used to be even poorer for all of history
>>
File: obesity-by-county.jpg (92 KB, 884x599) Image search: [Google]
obesity-by-county.jpg
92 KB, 884x599
Atleast were not fat
>>
File: landwhale.jpg (14 KB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
landwhale.jpg
14 KB, 400x242
>>53025777
Would be a solid post, if it wasn't for the fact that americans have the most fucked-up taste buds from all the fucking sugar you consume
>>
>>53032575
>sugar
High-Fructose Corn Syrup
>>
>>53032696
and the salt,holy fuck the salt
i dont understand how their tastebuds even work after the amounts of salt in their food holy shit
>>
>>53033001
>how their tastebuds even work
they don't.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.