[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Muslims think about these type of people? Do you believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1451804299305.jpg (138 KB, 678x706) Image search: [Google]
1451804299305.jpg
138 KB, 678x706
What do Muslims think about these type of people? Do you believe they are genuine, or do you think they have ulterior motives?
>>
ulterior and wants to be contrarian because they are uninteresting themselves, why else would she say "Asexual" and then three words later contradict herself by saying she is "queer"? I went to school with people like this and i've tried to converse with them-- they ALWAYS bring the subject of the conversation to whatever it is they do different, weather it be "asexuality" or "pansexuality" because they realized at some point that they were boring and so chose the worst fucking hobby you could to make friends.
>>
I love them for the butthurt they cause to white people

otherwise i'm for not meddling in other's people religious beliefs

let her live her life she'll probably stop being muslim in a few years/months
>>
From what I've been told Arab muslims dislike any non Arab muslim, especially Asian and White ones.
>>
Seems like global warming is a sham after all, plenty of special snowflakes.
>>
How fucking boring do you have to be to write about not liking sex
>>
>>53023647

>queer muslim showing her face

she is apostate and would be killed
>>
They can smell you out like dogs. /mena/ Muslims have been raised as Muslims and attended mosque services and received Islamic education throughout their life. They've been corrected again and again about proper etiquette, praying, fasting, shaving, etc. Not all have grown up like this, but a significant amount have, and they will instantly know whenever they see someone else not following the rules thoroughly ingrained into their everyday lives.
>>
File: 1442854066932.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1442854066932.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>53023647
>social justice
>justice
>Islam
>>
>>53023647
You can be asexual and queer?

Speaking as a queer this bitch needs to check her privilege.
>>
>>53023647
The mental gymnastics required to practice Islam while simultaneously fighting for
"social justice" and rug munching is beyond me
>>
>>53024483
>The mental gymnastics required to practice Islam
2bhfamily
>>
>>53024483
>>53024536
More like a lack of mental activity
>>
>>53023647
Wouldn't know, although I imagine if she actually was a queer Muslim who remained celibate as a result of her sexual orientation, she would be rather respected as an example someone who holds back from an inclination commonly viewed as haram.
>>
>be social justice warrior
>reject western academia as patriarchy
>salam, let me tell you of my beautiful religion habibi
They'll learn the value of a proper education sooner or later, and hopefully not the hard way.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 600x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 600x516
>>53023647
>>
File: lel.jpg (4 KB, 164x157) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
4 KB, 164x157
>>53024213
>>
>>53023647
Asexuality almost never exists, unless she is a medical anomaly. judging by how edgy this woman is though, I would say she's one of the ones who cling onto that label like a fad.

as for the muslim part, well, it's just bizarre
>>
>>53024832
>as for the muslim part, well, it's just bizarre
for some reason this made me laugh
>>
>>53024101
You can not have sex and still be attracted to someone, even the same sex
>>53024442
Read above
>>53024643
True
>>53023647
I don't really care, muslims are as diverse as the rest of the world. Queers have always existed and they always will.
>>
>>53023647

Ah, I know her. What's wrong with a Muslim woman knowing about her unnatural homosexual inclinations and choosing to be asexual?
>>
>>53025021
asexual
eJˈsɛksjʊəl,-ʃʊəl/
adjective
adjective: asexual

without sexual feelings or associations.
"she wore a grey frock, discreet and asexual"
Biology
(of reproduction) not involving the fusion of gametes.
without sex or sexual organs.
"asexual parasites"

noun
noun: asexual; plural noun: asexuals

a person who has no sexual feelings or desires.

Cunts these days think they can just change the definition of words to suit their special snowflake status.

"a" when used as a prefix essentially means "without". Like amoral or atypical.
>>
>>53025021
no, you are mistaking asexual and celibate. to be asexual is to not hold any sexual attraction towards a gender or person, and celibacy is to maintain a life without sex despite that attraction, so the point still stands.
>>
>>53025075
Because that's not asexuality that's just celibacy.
>>
>>53025182

Literally nothing wrong with celibacy
That means she will not focus on heathen urges and give devotion more to Allah

or am I getting confused with Christianity
>>
>>53025230
I didn't say there was, she can do whatever she wants, but she's not asexual and being forced to read her blog would probably be nightmarish.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.