[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'd rather take in more refugees than to date a leftist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: qeqCkpP.jpg (82 KB, 518x888) Image search: [Google]
qeqCkpP.jpg
82 KB, 518x888
"I'd rather take in more refugees than to date a leftist girl."

t. Europeans
>>
What is the name of this woman and can you provide me with a picture of her feet? Thank you and good night.
>>
>>53023960
Soe Penski
Good luck with that feet garbage
>>
>>53023991
She's an "E-Sports commentator"

wat?
>>
>>53024155
She emits comment on sports, of the electronic kind
>>
>>53025619
what an odd way to phrase that
>>
>>53025655
thanks
>>
>>53025771
you're welcome
>>
Soe Gschwind ?
>>
File: 2gd.jpg (43 KB, 620x240) Image search: [Google]
2gd.jpg
43 KB, 620x240
>>53023606
Why is everyone so obsessed with Soe?
Don't they realise her swiss virgin pussy was completly obliterated by 2GDs thundercock years ago?
>>
>>53028482
Tfw you will never be as based as James
>>
File: 39978.jpg (13 KB, 269x281) Image search: [Google]
39978.jpg
13 KB, 269x281
>>53028482
The legends told about James dumping her on a Christmas morning with a text because she didn't want the D. Now she's with this disgusting turd of a German that is probably impotent or gay but treats her well and makes loadsa money
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.