[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last day i was in a conversation with some friends about our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: brazilinanutshell.jpg (87 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
brazilinanutshell.jpg
87 KB, 500x441
Last day i was in a conversation with some friends about our opinions about other countries and their cultures, and we were thinking to ourselves "what we think about X or Y country?".
Most of the comments were about people from other countries hating Brazil, and how they feel the same way towards the others.
So, just for the sake of curiosity, i would like to know your opinions about us.

cheers.
>>
JUST
>>
>>53019223
FUCK
>>
>and how they feel the same way towards the others
that reminds me your gov plays a gib your free acess I gib u my free access back game, are hues literally children?
>>
I've visited brazil. People are really energetic and friendly and it has nice architecture and the jungle and other nature stuff rules.

it's a shame about the poverty and corruption cos everything else is great. desu
>>
Well they really like Brazil here, a model to follow actually.

And also beautiful girls and very lively
>>
>>53019291
MY
>>
>>53019296
We treat people the way people treat us; That's Brazilian diplomacy summarized, nothing wrong with it.
>>
Memes aside, I have nothing against Brazil, or any other country for that matter
>>
>>53019306
>a model to follow

what

in what aspect?
>>
>>53019161

Is that really what BRs think of themselves? lol
>>
>>53019361
well how the Brazilian economy became big, the military got stronger.
How to deal with corruption
>>
>>53019161
People here like Brazil because they associate it with carnival. I don't think anyone here has a negative opinion on you desu

Most would be afraid to visit because of the crime though
>>
I like white brazilians
>>
didn't the hue hue meme come from a brazilian youtube vid where one brown teenager smelled the asshole of another?
>>
>>53019484
uhh.. what? what video
I remember it came from some comic about rpg online games
>>
>>53019545
no that's the gibe money plox meme
>>
>>53019345
>nothing wrong with it
Sure, but it just feel really childlike and naive to me. That philosophy is so against realpolitiks it's surprising you're using it in 2016. Or any other country for that matter.
>>
Thinking about, i'm actually having a hard to registering brazil are a real country. Like it's just some meme created by colonists and people just rolled with it. Pretty much goes for all of latin America apart from Mexico.

Think it's largely because brazil is so irrelevant to Danes apart from when we watch football. I wouldn't be surprised if BRs feel the same about Denmark. It's just a big pile of football, favelas, bunda and hidden nazis.
>>
>>53019382
>>53019382
Well, WE have this vision because every single person thats is not from this country has gone nuclear on us for no aparent reason.
during a carnival, 2014, a couple with a british accent came towards us to ask where the could stay for the night, i helped them with that, but when they were going to the said place, i heard the lady say that it was "dangerous" because we could "rob them".
this is just a example of many times things like that have happened
>>
>>53019617
Denmark is very irrelevant to us also, I learned about the country a lot when I lived in europe, but before that all I knew was hamlet. Could be the distance, but strangely enough, we know a lot about your neighbor germany
>>
>>53019617
>hidden nazis.

The best part. Thanks to nazi guilt, i had a hot blonde gf in high school and she let me take her virginity.
>>
>>53019589
I don't agree, Brazil shouldn't treat foreign citizens any better than they treat Brazilian citizens. And any movement against this, would be considered a show of weakness and bending to gringos. What of course would be political suicide.
>>53019617
Brazil is 500 years old already, we got out of the meme club a long ago thanks to Pedro II.
>>
>>53019922
what is wrong with those couples?

do you expect blonde hotties to date....blonde "men"? Obviously not.
>>
>>53020193
I'm hairy gypsy from Romania.
>>
Last time I heard a very candid and drunk australian guy talking about this, he just confirmed the whole bunda, happiness, beauty and prostitution stereotypes as the only traits on which we're remembered whatsoever
Had some similiar output from an old pole back when I was studying overseas in Warsaw and many years later a group of american chicks said the same (albeit for some reason beyond my understanding insisting this country was somewhere at the middle east).
Teamspeak with a Mexican chick... same thing

This is pretty sad when you think about it. People perceive us as clowns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0PMq4XGtZ4
>>
>>53020331
You are not the only one actually..
>>
>>53020331
At least some people think we have handsome men. That's an okay point in my list.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT0y8iscjI4
And yeah, it's pretty sad.
>>
File: sadhue.jpg (10 KB, 213x213) Image search: [Google]
sadhue.jpg
10 KB, 213x213
>>53020331
>>
>>53019424
>How to deal with corruption

A few months ago almost the whole government was involved in a corruption scandal.
>>
>>53020331
Brazil is irrelevant. The truth is people don't give a shit about it.

Brazil is not even considered a good tourism destination.
>>
>>53020761
but people from the governing parties are being punished and going to jail. Something that was absurd a few years ago.

that's already a model to latin america
>>
>>53019424
>well how the Brazilian economy became big, the military got stronger.
>How to deal with corruption

Wow, poor Mexico.
>>
>>53020810
>Brazil is the only country on earth that arrests corrupt people

http://www.argentinaindependent.com/currentaffairs/colombia-cartel-judges-arrested-corruption-charges/
>>
>>53020808
>>53020894
>>
>>53020894
that's nice of colombia but why did you post?

where did you get that only brazil punishes corruption? Or are you such a self-hater that anything remotely good about brazil need to be treated with irony and exageration?
>>
This country kind of makes me remember of that music that plays by the ending of "Meu Nome Não É Jonnhy", especially when it goes all catchy with that "it's a long way... It's a long way... It's a long and winding road... It's a long way..."
>>
>>53019589
You're just a butthurt spaniard. If ypur country keeps deporting our turists like criminals for no apparent reason, we'll do the same to your tourists here. Deal with it.
>>
>>53020969
Brazil should be made fun of more often.

The reason Brazilians have such inflated egos is because it doesn't get criticized enough. Foreigners feel sorry for Brazil because it's a brown shithole and criticizing it is racist.
>>
bando de imbecis.
Vão arrumar o que fazer. Sábado terceiro dia do ano duas da manha e vcs tão postando merda no canal. Afff
>>
>>53019161
>So, just for the sake of curiosity, i would like to know your opinions about us

i feel like some brazilians here have a an inferiority complex and suck up to the "cool rich kids" (nordics,americans etc) in hopes of getting some sort of validation from them going as far as talking shit about their own country "haha i hate brazil too i'm just like you guys"
>>
>>53021312
Opa, domingo*
>>
>>53021523
You are totally correct, 90% of the Brazilians are like that.

The coutry isn't perfect, far away from this, but also isn't such shithole like Brazilians say in 4chan.
>>
>>53021523
OP here

And no, not really.
Maybe some here have that in mind, but not in purpose ( in MY case, i would not leave this country for any other), but since Brazil don't have any relevant events, i was curious to know what others could think of this place, you see?
>>
>>53019161
Hues are seeing as bros and we love the country, the only rivalry is about soccer, therefore the only ones to take it seriously are plebs that take that shit seriously.
>>
tem br gays por ai?
Eu to lonely e queria ver rolas nacionais antes de dormir
>>
I think with some people in this conversation, is it the way to get some affirmation or validation?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.