[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys really hate Jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 800x533
Do you guys really hate Jews?
>>
I don't
>>
I dont hate them but lets just say I have experience with them and act carefully with them now...
>>
I hate assholes. Not my fault so many of them happen to be jewish
>>
>>53019037
Yes
>>
>>53019107
>tfw no twink Finnish boi to fuck while he calls me a big meanie.
>>
>>53019233
/thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jymbzTZx-ZA
>>
>>53019037
they are quite alright. that penis mutilation thing is pretty bad tho.
>>
>Reading about the Talmud on Wikipedia
>The "criticism" page is clearly trying to propagate that everything bad about the Talmud is because people are anti-Semitic or "MUH CONTEXT"

Defenders of the Talmud argue that many of these criticisms, particularly those in antisemitic sources, are based on quotations that are taken out of context, and thus misrepresent the meaning of the Talmud's text. Sometimes the misrepresentation is deliberate, and other times simply due to an inability to grasp the subtle and sometimes confusing narratives in the Talmud. Some quotations provided by critics deliberately omit passages in order to generate quotes that appear to be offensive or insulting.[79][80]
>>
>>53019107
I don't think you've ever met one.
>>
>>53019389
>muh victim status
>>
It is my birthright and duty to.
>>
>>53019037
Not really. I am don't like the power Israel has on the US and I don't like the obnoxious Jews I have met.
>>
>>53019233
Can't people get rid of Gaza and transfer those people somewhere in West bank? That way it looks much better.
>>
>>53019560
Can't the Jews just fuck off and let the nation of Israel die? That way it looks much better.
>>
only Israel
>>
>>53019560
Can't jews move to Serbia and you fuckoff somewhere else?
>>
>>53019594
>Can't the irish just fuck off and let the nation of ireland die? That way it looks much better.
>>
>>53019037
because of Israel
>>
>>53019645
>implying the Irish wouldn't be analogous to the Palestinians in this context
nice meme chaim
>>
>>53019594
>>53019624
no, they like us
we gave birth to one of the modern zionist here :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhxmLuXYNG4
>>
>>53019645
>Can't the non-Native Americans just fuck off and let the United States of Faggot die? That was it looks much better.
>>
>>53019683
then you should be happy to have them. That way it looks much better.
>>
>>53019704
>>53019645
>Fallacy of Relative Privation

>tfw literally argument for israel is a fallacy
I'm not even a supporter of Palestine, but you guys really play your jew-di mindtricks on the less perceptive goyim
>>
>>53019665
That's pretty stupid

Not all Jews support Israel and not all Israelis support the settlers oppose two-state solution
>>
Naw I like us because we aren't cuck to the shit plague known as Islam and that makes you faggots angry and me smile. Arabs have enough land and can fuck off there or hell where they belong.
>>
>>53019783
Judaism is equally as kankerous as Islam as a religion
>>
>>53019771
>>53019672
>>53019704
Might makes right. Fuck native americans, fuck hawaiians, and fuck the inuit .
>>
>>53019037
I don't hate jews, but I hate Israel.
>>
>>53019771
I just want the land of my ancestors back.
>>
File: europe-map-countries.jpg (1 MB, 2400x2284) Image search: [Google]
europe-map-countries.jpg
1 MB, 2400x2284
>>53019783
>fuck off there or hell where they belong.
Ok. you start
>>
>>53019683
Real greatest ally :)

We actually do like Serbia because the whole common kebab removal
>>
>>53019037
No, I'm married to one. A lot of the stereotypes are true, but the conspiracy stuff is a product if autism, schizophrenia, or just dumb racism.
>>
>>53019862
>He decided to marry an ultimate Jew.

JUST
>>
>>53019776
not all Koreans support their government and the organization extorting a thing from us.
>>
>>53019403

ok
>>
>>53019862
>marrying a Jew
>>
>>53019862
>A lot of the stereotypes
like?
>>
>>53019799
Yeah but unlike subhuman Muslims we don't forcefully spread Judaism everywhere, bread like rats, or worship pedophiles

>>53019815
>Jews belong in Europe

Yeah we're definitely a white country and the Europeans here had no reason to leave Europe at all. I'll tell all the mizrahi and Ethiopians their home is in Europe.
>>
>>53019862
>marrying the vaginal jew
>who is an actual jew
m8
>>
Most reform Jews HATE israel and just like to get their free vacation.

The main reason they hate israel is because reform jews are essentially atheists who like to have "muh special club" and value their leftist beliefs over the conservative actions of israel which they see as embarrassing.
>>
>>53019811
>I just want the land of my ancestors back.
Are you gonna give up your citizenship and gtfo of my country, then?
>>
One of my best friends is jewish
>>
>>53019037
No, because they've been great to humanity, different from the bigger and less productive muslim community
>>
>>53019403
i have desu
>>
>>53019954
>my country

KEK! This isn't your country, spic.
>>
>>53019811
So do I my man, I believe that the area where my haplogroup originated, belongs to me too, but unforutnately the people in the Horn of Africa or North Africa (where E1b1b) probably wouldn't be too happy about a ragtag team of Europeans with 22andme tests pitching up and declaring their country, our own because of our distant ancestry.
>>
File: Black_Front_flag.svg.png (30 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Black_Front_flag.svg.png
30 KB, 900x600
>>53019037
No. Jews should keep their containment zone, as should every other nation. Good fences make good neighbours.
>>
>>53019884
So?

Then don't hate all Koreans, you silly Nip
>>
>>53019980
>This isn't your country
Actually it is man. My wasp ancestors came over coughed all over redskins and than set about civilizing the place.
>>
>>53019940
I thought you Jews were shit back in the day but now, a part of me understands why y'all tend to shoot Mudshits on sight.
>>
>>53020013
I'm sure they did, m8. Just know that we are at least better than niggers. Remember that.
>>
I guess almost japs don't hate Jews.
>>
>>53019037
I wish we had more jewish women here, 2bh
>>
>>53020059
Jews don't even view goyim as fellow human beings
>>
>>53020030
Some Jews are still shit but almost all Muslims are shit. They just don't know how to live in modern society and I think it's funny when people want to defend the fastest spreading cancer. If everyone had as much Muslims as U.S. The same people defending them would be calling for death camps for Muslims.
>>
>>53020125

Almost all Jews are shit too. But the scary thing is that the Jew's shiftiness is inherent - it is not tied to any religion.
>>
My personal experiences with the jews

>great grandfather was an executive at an electric company and abandoned his wife and children to marry a rich jewish girl, even changed his germanic surname to the Yiddish version for it

>great great uncle was a new reporter for an important radio company. During WW2 his jewish owned company gave him an ultimatum to leave his job of change his germanic sounding surname

>good jewish friend as child was super rich and had an indoor basketball court, pool etc. Recently fit was discovered his dad committed millions in mail fraud and he is now in huge trouble with the government

>Other jewish friends dad was also sent to jail after it was discovered he was helping his company launder money

>Jewish guy I know describes himself as a "proud marxist and communist" even though his family made tons of money off the capitalist system

Based off these experiences, I dont have much good to say about them
>>
>>53019037
Yes. My Jewish best friend who I was skyping with just said he would brb but he's been gone for ten minutes. All kikes must be gassed desu.
>>
>>53019037

No, I like them. One of them stood up for me when I was being bullied because I wasn't being social thanks to having an alcoholic family and everything and helped me out on the day I found out my father had hospitalized my mother. I meme about Jews and the like but I really like them desu.

Thanks based Jew bros.
>>
>>53020001
lol why? hell no. we're consistent.
>>
>>53020125
Hey Israeli, why do Jews claim that the need for Israel stems from the need of a sanctuary for the Jewish people, because in all other countries they face oppression and risk.

But the place you located the Jewish safe-haven was precisely dead in the center of the Islamic world, and encapsulated one of their holiest religious shrines.

Seems pretty dumb (or at least incredibly disingenuous to me )
>>
>>53019953
Its interesting how little people know about the jew dichotomy and get confused when some American jews criticize israel
>>
>>53019953
I always felt that secular Jews were the biggest shills for Zionism though? My impression of Israel is that the majority are by and large secular
>>
>>53020211

Literally no other country wanted millions of poorfag Jews with PTSD in the aftermath of WW2 and I don't blame the Jews for not wanting to stay in Europe after you Europeans tried to exterminate them all. Israel was the only somewhat decent option at the time and it was where a lot of the Jews wanted to go, so why not?
>>
>>53020247

People in Europe are well aware of this dichotomy because Jews here are almost exclusively leftists - there are barely any Jews in the Netherlands (yet my neighbours are Jewish - fml) and I know almost nothing about Dutch politics, but I can name 2 prominent Dutch Jewish politicians, both leftists (Job Cohen, Femke Halsema, she is a MILF).

In America you have Sanders who is a leftist Jew.
>>
>>53020211
>But the place you located the Jewish safe-haven was precisely dead in the center of the Islamic world, and encapsulated one of their holiest religious shrines.
It was the UK who put them there.
>>
>>53020318

Jews tend to be leftist because leftists like special accommodation for minorities, which they are. The exception to this is when another minority threatens them (Muslims) or when they have their own state (Israel), where they go about-face and go hard right.
>>
>>53020167
Not as shit as Arabs or you'd still be living in your shithole. There's so few of us and we're constantly involved in science, medicine and innovation while Muslims are over a billion and don't do anything but destroy. Besides an Arabs opinion means nothing to us.

>>53020211
At the time Europe was more dangerous to us and there was a strong Jewish presence in Palestine, which even had a Star of David on their flag at one point. Britain owned the land and they gave it to us, not some dirty Muslim gypsies. Besides their 3rd holy vs our holiest, why should we bow to them? Muslims have plenty of land already, as do Arabs and they have holier places so they can fuck right off to one of those.
>>
>>53020059
>Just know that we are at least better than niggers. Remember that.
Just assimilate m8. Just accept that your ancestors were weak and lost. You can spend your whole life being mad or you can simply accept it and spend your time being a contributor to society. Together we can make america great again.
>>
>>53020354
muslims are not a minority in the middle east
>>
>>53020274
>>53020274
>and I don't blame the Jews for not wanting to stay in Europe after you Europeans tried to exterminate them all
idiot, ungrateful runt, fool.
>Israel was the only somewhat decent option
yes because surrounding yourself by militarised arabs in post-colonial unstable shitholes was really safe, as compared with Allied Europe or the US, which had sacrifcied a good portion of its young men in part to save the Jews.

You're so fucking slimey my man. The Jewish state should have been set up in North America, North America is truly the safest place for the Jew, far safer than the hostile middle east. Look how well the US accomodates Jewish interests right to the core of its government
>>
>>53020390
I could have sworn Arabs contributed a shit-ton to mathematics, sciences, engineering, etc. Hell, at least they are a lot better than Gypsies.
>>
File: mirin.jpg (73 KB, 1043x463) Image search: [Google]
mirin.jpg
73 KB, 1043x463
Goyim ITT
>>
>>53020390
>At the time Europe was more dangerous to us
Why the Nazis had literally been defeated and the Allies had literally liberated the Jews?

Why was Europe unsafe after the Nazis had been dealt with? What about the US? where jews had escaped previous pogroms and then went on to prosper and wield influence?
>>
File: usisraeliflag.jpg (12 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
usisraeliflag.jpg
12 KB, 251x201
>>53020390

Based Israel.
>>
>>53020272
You're correct, all the early zionists were secular and most Israelis are. Most the anti Zionist Jews are the same Jews people here hate for being leftists, yet they hate on Israel the most, who hates leftists Jews and want to live far away from none Jews where we don't bother you. Why anyone would side with the cancer of Jews over having a place for us to stay if they don't like us so much is beyond me.
>>
>>53020390

>we're

The only thing you're involved in is being a pathetic shill for a disgusting country - otherwise please post arXiv links to your published papers, I'd like to see what a cockroach like you has been able to publish.
>>
>>53020443
>I could have sworn Arabs contributed a shit-ton to mathematics, sciences, engineering, etc
in the 1400's maybe.
>>
>>53020480
Hey, at least they contributed something. Seriously, when have Gypsies contributed anything?
>>
I work with some jews in my department, most of them are scum and cheapskates .desu I dont like them at all.
>>
>>53020354
And the religious.
Orthodox Jews are much more likely to vote GOP than the Reform.
>>
>>53020390
You make me fucking sick. When Europe was committing pogroms agaisnt your people you found shelter amongst the Muslims in the Middle East, don't even fucking deny it, and there's a good reason why the Jews would rather leave in exile with Muslims then have stayed in Spain after the Christians took it back.
>>
>>53020390
>Britain owned the land and they gave it to us
after a terrorist campaign.
>there was a strong Jewish presence in Palestine
because there was a strong Muslim presence there too and all around there also
>3rd holy
because confiscating it clearly riled them up and made them want to exterminate them

my point is, how can a place full of Arabs with a sensitive shrine of their religion, be a good place for construcitng a safe-haven

and obviously history has proven it isn't a good safehaven, hence your perpetual state of war.
>>
>>53020476
The US loves you guys, you should go there.
>>
>>53020429
You know literally nothing. U.S. Didn't do it for Jews, they didn't give a fuck about Jews but had thee reasons. That's why they waited till the end, had major corporations and politicians support hitler and even had no Jews signs at certain jobs. After an extermination attempt it's only common sense to want your own nation.

>>53020443
Thousands of years ago before Islam, but take the numbers of Arabs and their accomplishments in modern time.

>>53020471
Look up discrimination against Jews in America at the time and look up Eastern European pogroms after the holocaust and you'll get your answer.

>>53020472
Thanks daddy <3
>>
God himself said that Jews would forever be the most hated race because they are the chosen people.
>>
>>53020622
> but take the numbers of Arabs and their accomplishments in modern time.

Yeah, m8. I know. I get it, you guys are okay on my book, you lads seem to be the only ones who know how to deal with Muslims. Whereas the rest of the world (specifically Europe) is opening their borders and shit to them.

Hopefully y'all stay based on don't go the way of the cuckold as soon as Bibi leaves.
>>
File: laughing sluts.jpg (131 KB, 1200x945) Image search: [Google]
laughing sluts.jpg
131 KB, 1200x945
>>53020622
israel telling it like it is

i literally love jews because good allies but also because of the butthurt they bring about in the rest of the world

>mfw yurocucks are being flooded with literal terrorist sand nigger immigrants
>the only thing they say is "muh jews"
>>
I don't care
The thing I hate is ugly Jap
>>
>>53020622
>. After an extermination attempt it's only common sense to want your own nation
yes under such auspices that could only ever warrant the antagonists of the that nation-building to want to exterminate you.

>discrimination against Jews
I'm sure they weren't firing rockets at you or dreaming of your eradication, if so, surely they would have just continued the work at the death-camps they came across in Germany, seeing as us Goyim are such heartless and terrible beasts.
>>
>>53020479
>Arab calling others cockroach
>calling other countries disgusting

I live here and you ran to Europe, so that would make you the cockroach running from his disgusting shithole. Stay mad shit skin.

>>53020533
Suck my cut dick Muhammad, Israel has plenty of Jews from Arab lands and we know just how you treated them. You animals treat all none Muslims like shit, now go back to your shithole too or admit the subhan nature of the shit skins you ran from like a coward.

>>53020534
You're still not getting it, it was the best option and we aren't leaving. Muslims could've tried sharing the land but chose war and want to cry after losing if and I don't care.

>>53020579
I lived in America before and didn't like it and no they don't "love us", I lived in a leftists city with many Muslims too and always heard about how evul Israel is. Jews are best off living among Jews and not bothering Europe or America.
>>
>>53020681
>>53020698

You will see in about a century how well Jews deal with Muslims. Don't forget how long the Crusader state in Jerusalem existed before it was recaptured.

Jews are nothing but a plague, like insects, and they have been little victims since the times of the Babylonians. Less than 70 years of being victorious after millennia of being losers already has them deluded. Hubris will be punished, as always.
>>
File: jews not even once.png (34 KB, 572x299) Image search: [Google]
jews not even once.png
34 KB, 572x299
>>53020698
Islam is a dreadful religion, but so is Judaism. I find adherents of both religions (whether fervent or lax) quite distasteful
>>
>>53019037
The ones who hates me and wants to destroy the white race, yea, quite a lot actually.
>>
>>53020800
Idc, m8. I'm Cuban so what the fuck do I have to worry about? I'm not no mudshit.
>>
>>53020786

So you have absolutely no achievements to speak of except for your connection to some ethno-religious tribe?

I knew you were just a simple idiot. Have fun growing old in that shithole, for small values of "old".
>>
>>53020786
>I lived in a leftists city with many Muslims too and always heard about how evul Israel
jews =/= israel, you know that conflation a fallacy, because its a disguised way of saying critiquing Israel is simply anti-semitism.

>it was the best option
no it wasn't, it was silly religious nonsense, not based on actual practicalities.
>>
>>53020852

I'm not Muslim but my hate for Jews is not tied to any religion. Can't wait to see them fall.
>>
>>53020918
Why do you hate them, Anon? (I don't care about them either way t b h.)
>>
>>53020681
>>53020698
none leftist Americans know what's up, please keep Muslims out your country and stay based as well

>>53020785
>goyim are such heartless beast

At least don't make your agenda so clear, I never said that. We have many great "goy" people we like (Serbs, Czech, Americans and recently Indians), knowledge of our past treatment doesn't mean resentment. And we can handle a couple monkey with weapons easier.
>>
>>53019939
Neurosis, mainly. Every fucking thing is a big deal, and a production needs to be made of it. The ones I know are all upper-middle class professionals. They are obsessive over success, and they value education and hard work above all. They're smart, but would be the first to go when civilization goes to shit.
My wife is the nicest person I've met, and many people who have met her have said the same.
>>
File: 1435932884177.png (168 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
1435932884177.png
168 KB, 356x600
i really hate them
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon
>>
>>53020992
> great "goy" people we like

Until you change your mind and dispose of them.
>>
>>53019037
They're the last bastion of sanity in the Middle-East. And in other countries you don't really notice them. Apparently Australia is fucking loaded with them but I'd never have known it.
>>
>>53020952

i hate them as much as i hate any other peoples that self identify with religion first or whenever it suits them

stop being jews and just be people - same applies to muzzies and the rest

at least discriminate based on something real like skin colour
>>
>>53020952

They're simply shitty people. Their entire history consists of betraying their host nation, manipulating, doing everything in their ability to keep others down in favour of themselves - to inhuman extents.

Then when the Nazis realised this and tried putting an end to it - they milked it all the way to the creation of their own state, where their behaviour has been a nation-wide reproduction of the Stanford prison experiment.

Anyway, I'm a major of physics and mathematics so I can appreciate some facets of their culture.
>>
>>53021041
>Haym Salomon (also Solomon; April 7, 1740 – January 6, 1785) was a Polish-born American Jewish businessman and political financial broker who immigrated to New York from Poland during the period of the American Revolution. He helped convert the French loans into ready cash by selling bills of exchange for Robert Morris, the Superintendent of Finance. In this way he aided the Continental Army and was possibly, along with Morris, the prime financier of the American side during the American Revolutionary War against Great Britain
>the prime financier of the American side during the American Revolutionary War against Great Britain

Get fucked britboo.
>>
>>53021099
They also attacked the States years ago (many people don't realize this) and due to the Jews having close ties to the white house, etc, nothing happened and it was just swept under the rug.
>>
>>53021099
somehow i doubt someone this dumb can major in physics but whatever
>>
Stereotyoes said they think they're the best
the big nosers blind them
>>
>>53019037
They did nothing to me, so I have no reason to hate them.
But Israel shouldn't even exist
>>
>>53020800
We'll be here and you'll still be subhuman goat fucking pedophiles stuck in the Stone Age putting trash bags over their hairy camel shit smelling women. We'll always be superior to arapes in every way.

>>53020840
We're secular...just because you want to concentrate on our 10% that's religious doesn't make us a religious state.

>>53020858
Israel is better then whatever shithole you crawled out from and I love where I live. And I'm not gonna get in a dick measuring contest with some subhuman Arab on 4chan, I've accomplished plenty and I'm not an insecure Arab so I don't feel the need to brag about it.

>>53020901
Again you don't know shit, you don't know how many times the anti Israel shit turned in anti Jew shit and we are fucking secular, handle your paki rape gangs before being obsessed with us (yet being completely ignorant of what it's like here)
98% of anti Zionist hate Jews and the other 2% are leftist and their opinions don't matter to me.

>>53020918
Because you're an violent ape Arab who's mad at his more successful Semite family.
>>
File: Henry_A_Kissinger.jpg (333 KB, 2000x2459) Image search: [Google]
Henry_A_Kissinger.jpg
333 KB, 2000x2459
>>53021115
This kike is pretty disgusting as well
>>
>>53021181
is that you yahzhan? calm down jesus
>>
>>53020579
We want Israeli Jews to be in Israel.
>>
>>53021181

>I've accomplished plenty

Yes, I'm sure you've received plenty of accolades from serving at the frontline with your comrades at the Jewish Internet Defence Force.
>>53021159
Double major (mathematics too)
>>
>>53021079
More ignorance. We can't stop being Jews, it's was on my families passport, they didn't look European and heir last name gave it away. At least read the replies before shit posting, we are secular and I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to repeat that in this thread.

>>53021099
>Arab calling anyone shitty
>mathematics and physics

LOL sure thing, physically abusing goats and counting the numbers of times you rape them doesn't count as physics or math.
>>
>>53021288

My sexual activities with your mother have nothing to do with my university studies, but sure, you're right, mathematics and physics are everywhere.
>>
>>53021215
I'm calm, and not that fag. You want people to like you so bad you think a debate means Anything other then some Jew on 4chan is bored.

>>53021254
Fact: anyone who brags about specific accomplishments on 4chan is either lying or was never loved by their parents and need recognition. In your case both. Post proof Ahmad the physicist
>>
>>53021380

Post proof of what? That I'm majoring in what I claim I'm majoring in? I can do that if you want.
>>
>>53021330
My mom, like most people here, would never even get near the human waste known as Arabs. You're poor, dumb, smell like shit, violent, ugly and have tiny brown penises. No one wants you.
>>
>>53021380
is that a how a debate looks like? to me it looks like you are just cussing at anyone who disagrees with you or expresses a negative opinion but different strokes for different folks i guess
>>
>>53021438

Not like she has much choice now, does she? She has to take care of her family, and with her son shitposting for the JIDF 24/7, she has to get some type of income.
>>
>>53021407
If you're the future of math and physics this world really is fucked but yeah sure post proof. Any Arab with a working brain cell know Jews are better then them anyway.
>>
>>53021525

I'm not the future of anything except your future step-father you filthy lizard.

I'll look for some proofs to post
>>
>>53021450
>he's this desperate to be accepted

I didn't cuss at anyone but Arabs who I openly hate and don't consider people so I don't care.

>>53021470
Naw we have a successful business and a shit skin arab ape like you can't even afford a look from a Jew, other then one of disgust that is.
>>
>>53021584
>He thinks that posting proof will make the eternal kike stop.

Just give it a rest, m8.
>>
>>53021584
>he thinks Arabs are desirable to anyone

LOL.

At least you know you aren't the future of anything though, only factual thing you've said.
>>
>>53021602
You hate the whole middle east or something? Thats not anice attitude to live there
>>
>>53021660
*for living there
>>
>>53021660
No, I like Druze and many Israeli Arabs that are Christian. Doesn't change the fact the most Arabs are bottom of the barrel shit or that Jews are better then Arabs in literally every single way possible.
>>
>>53021709
So you dont mind turks,kurds,persians and every other non-arab? Do you guys even care about those?
>>
File: talmud.png (197 KB, 998x1134) Image search: [Google]
talmud.png
197 KB, 998x1134
>>
>>53021631
It won't, but I don't want it to stop
>>53021639
I'll post proof in about half an hour, when I'm back home.

I take it your JIDF shift won't be over until then?
>>
File: 1430075222199.png (339 KB, 716x647) Image search: [Google]
1430075222199.png
339 KB, 716x647
>Gaza and Ashkelon will be abandoned, Ashdod and Ekron torn down.

This is literally from the jews holy book.
>>
>>53020992
not actually rightist desu just not a pseudo-marxist college hippie, but a person with a brain

id rather have israel at my back in a war than the fucking netherlands top kek
>>
the jew zuckerberg made 50 billion in wealth by selling the personal info of fb users (goys)
>>
>>53021911

>that post
>those numbers (911)

You prefer Israel stabbing you in the back to the Netherlands literally not doing anything?
>>
>>53021764
>turks
Secular ones are fine but their current government is retarded, old turkey was a good friend actually.
>kurds
Jews tend to like any minority group Arabs/Muslims treat like shit because we know what it's like so for that reason we support them but I haven't had any interactions with any.
>persians
Same as turkey. My ex girlfriend from the states was a Persian Christian and I had many Persian friends in the past but the really Muslim ones tend to be shit as well
>and every other non-arab?
Depending on who and how they act, but typically contrary to belief we don't have hate to anyone but Arabs. Like I see many people saying we hate Christians or white people but we actually prefer them to many people.
>>
>>53021949
i mean i dont mind using your country as a battleground but it wont be necessary in the next war unless the mudslimes literally take it over completely

israel is our ally

911 was done by mudslimes and they will all die for it eventually

and if we get cheap oil thats good too
>>
>>53019037
Not really, here's a run down of the Jewish guys I know:

>parents pushed them really hard
>held them to really high standards
>focused on education, volunteering, anything to help with future careers
>parents used connections and wealth to help them when applicable

The only difference between the Jewish and Asian guys I know is that the Jewish guys had the benefit of wealth and connections were as the Asian guys didn't.
>>
>>53021890
No, I have an actual job to get to soon but enjoy trying to prove yourself to people on 4chan. I'm sure you got lots of attention at home as a child.

>>53021949
>Arabs talking about back stabbing

Please you're the most disloyal pieces of shit around and will eventually bring civil war to Europe. Go back home Ahmad, no one wants you either, but at least Israelis have the balls to stay and fight and not run to Europe to abuse welfare and fill up prisons like Arabs.
>>
I feel the same way about jews that russians (i would assume) feel about americans - I know that not all of them are bad, yet every single person responsible for making my life misersble seems to be jewish. Cant be just coincidence...
>>
I used to be a hard-core /pol/ jew-hating nationalist until I realize their reasoning was exactly the same as black supremacist do to white people. Now I realize they're just easy scape-goat targets.
>>
>>53021911
You don't have to rightist to not be a leftist. I'm center myself. Just ran into many of those typical leftist rich kid first year of college student who think they know the world without every traveling and want to tell me what my country is like.
>>
>>53019037
Jews nuked Japan.
>>
>>53021764
Not the same guy but Im also Jewish.

Kurds are based, Turks were great under Ataturk, don't know about Persians. I basically don't hate anybody that doesn't hate me and doesn't want to destroy Israel/America or genocide the Jews.
>>
>>53022154
Ummm no. just no. when white people comprise a tiny portion of a predominantly black country yet control all media and politics, then you can draw that comparison
>>
>>53022173
ah fair, yeah i have met a ridiculous amount of people like that

funny thing is i don't really care about Israel, no offense, but it's not something i think about except when shitposting

im also not a jew or anything

but meet one of those people and its literally all they talk about, no matter how uninterested i prove myself to be

i cant imagine what its like for someone with whom they actually have a 'bone to pic'
>>
>>53022146
>I feel the same way about jews that russians (i would assume) feel about americans

Russians don't feel that way about America at all
>every single person responsible for making my life misersble seems to be jewish. Cant be just coincidence...

No, it's your attitude. Each person is in charge of making sure their life isn't miserable.
>>
>>53022240
>when white people comprise a tiny portion of a predominantly black country yet control all media and politics
so south africa?
>>
Jews are my favorite meme-ethnicity
>>
>>53022249
It's tiring, like I'm just a college student what is bitching and yelling anti Semitic shit to me gonna do to stop Israel anyway?

>>53022240
>man deez whiteys be the smallest race and keep o-pressing us n shiet
>man deez Jews are a tiny group and they Control us
>whitey is the reason I'm not successful, we wuz Kings!
>whites are master race yet somehow a tiny group can control us, we were empires!

Same shit, different toilet
>>
>>53019037
Seriously, how Nazi distinguished between Jews and ordinary Europeans in WW2? They all look the same. Is it just based on circumcised penis?
>>
>>53019037
I love Israel, and jewish girls
>>
>>53022404
Last names; darker hair, eyes and skin tone on average, and Semitic features (bigger nose/lips, curly hair)

Most Jews don't look European to Europeans, just the heavily mixed ones.
>>
>>53019594
>only Irish in the thread
>of course he licks that palestinian cock because of his false equivalences

God, there is nothing I desire more than for Ireland to get enriched by Muslims. I swear to God I'd give away a kidney in exchange for Ireland getting swarmed with them like France or Sweden, just so you fuckers learn your lesson about supporting Muslims.
>>
File: sayeret.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sayeret.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
>>53022404

Family records and craniometry
>>
I don't know much about Jews people,but I have to say I don't like any religion. The region the only thing is doing is separate people
>>
>>53022488
Curly hair is common in europe though. Particularly the Celtic parts. Tons of Irish,Brits French, and Italians seem to have curly hair. Also Black hair is indigenous to western europe. Blonde hair came from slavnigger land.
>>
File: jewfro.jpg (60 KB, 400x620) Image search: [Google]
jewfro.jpg
60 KB, 400x620
>>53022532

Not this kind
>>
Every Jewish person I've met has had something defining about them, good or bad. They're interesting people.
>>
>>53022521
>The region the only thing is doing is separate peopl
This. Also boarders are racist.
>>
Considering western Jews, in particular American Jews, aren't real Jews, I'd say none of you have any experience with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

I suggest you
>>53022521
watch this if you think Jews [in your countries] are religious. They're just glorified atheists.
>>
File: 1413673545058.jpg (82 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1413673545058.jpg
82 KB, 500x353
>>53019233
>Palestine
>>
>>53022491
This. Irish or so pretentious about it too. As if Muslims don't pull the same shit everywhere without any Jews. As if Muslims wouldn't hate the Irish just as much if they lived there, crosses and drinking isn't exactly islamo friendly.

>>53022532
It's not one of those things, it's the combination. Typically a darker curly haired person in Poland, ussr countries, or Germany would get called a Jew. If they weren't then sure they could prove it but add the berg or stein names and it's pretty obvious who's who.
>>
>>53022286
South africa wasnt controlled by whites the last time I checked. Or are we playing time traveler?
>>53022256
Stfu kike. A: you're not russian (dont care about muh heritage. Your flag says israel) B: all of your happiness comes from May tax dollars, not your own personal responsibity. Without my white guilt six gorrillian politics, you'd be choking down arab cock left right and center
>>
>>53022651
God people like you are the biggest fucking retards around. No wonder you're a miserable failure of a man. I'm half Russian none Jew and know plenty of Russians you ignorant fucking redneck, your taxes don't pay for shit because I'm not on welfare and you're a poor useless fag on 4chan.
>>
>>53022625
kek. Feels good to be of Italian-Jewish descent. Nobody even questions me as my last name sounds Italian as fuck but is really an Italian Jewish name.
>>
>>53022625
The Irish just suck Palestinian penis as a big fuck you to Israel and Jews, really. Some of them are stupid enough to equate the situation with Ireland/U.K, but we all know the true reason.
>>
It's really amusing to me that Jews/Israelis on this board are so comically racist to a venomous degree given their history of persecution.

Israelis in this thread, how do you feel about Arab Israelis?
>>
>>53022726
>M-MUH HURRRRITAGE!
fuck your parents. They left their homeland. They're israelies now and so are you. "i know plenty of russians" kek! So do I. So what?
>i'm not on welfare
You are though. Your country only exists by the generosity of my country. No united states, no israel. Period
>>
>>53022963
We're on 4chan faggot, we aren't any less or more racist than any other sad fuck here.
No, MUH HOLOCAUST doesn't change that.

>Israelis in this thread, how do you feel about Arab Israelis?

I hope we establish a two state solution so they can fuck off and stay there. Ungrateful fucks who instead of being thankful for the top tier living conditions, education, health care, etc that Israel provideswould rather stab us in the back constantly and complain.
>>
File: u.s aid.jpg (392 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
u.s aid.jpg
392 KB, 2048x1536
>>53023020
oh woe is I, whatever would we do with only 99% of our gdp left intact? it would be an economical shoah
>>
>>53022963
Jews are racist against other jews too.

Italian Jews clearly are the best

Ashkenazi jews are ugly ass faggots
Sephardim are assholes and even bigger faggots that the Ashkenazis
Mizrahim are pretty badass looking but dumb as fuck
And finally we have Ethiopian Jews which are the literal niggers of the Jewish race
>>
File: kek.jpg (145 KB, 385x885) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
145 KB, 385x885
>>53023071
daily reminder
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 725x197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 725x197
For the disgusting lizards, pic related (cropped some info I didn't want you to see).

Also thanks for paying Hiroshimoot to ban me
>>
>>53023145
join mena Skype bruh https://join.skype.com/wMJMzSr3wg2T
>>
>>53019037
Nope, they're bro tier. Notfond of the rabbis who are ultra-orthodoxand take wordsof the Talmud and Torah literally (goyim to serve Jews etc...) - those are basically Mullah-tier and should be ignored
>>
>>53023071
Cant tell if you're actually retarded or just pretending, but without the free military support that your country gets from my country, your country's GDP would drop to zero overnight in a hail of mortar and rocket fire. Hooknosed money grubbing shyster
>>
>>53023020
And you only exist because the homeless man that raped your mom didn't pull out

>>53023103
Some Ashkenazi are pretty hot though, mostly the women

>>53023105
>this Arab again

lol you still lost every war

>>53023145
Blacked out one, changed flag and only shows you take 3 classes in uni, nothing special pleb arape
>>
>>53019037
No, I'm not insane. Jews are really based, although some Orthodox people are a little wacky.

>>53019085
What happened?
>>
>>53023253
That's not how economics work son, if we remove your 3 billion annual donation [going by the 10 years plan Bush put up for 30 billion dollars] from our 88 billion budget[2015 http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/business/.premium-1.619851] ... we're left with 85 billion. Somehow I don't think our military or gdp would crash from that. At all.

At this point your financial contribution is almost negligible. It's your political power and intelligence we rely on more. [Though frankly, you profit way more from our intelligence]

Really, don't argue economics with a Jew.
>>
American Liberal Jews who are actively trying to destroy this country and promoting Anti-White Propaganda sure. Israeli Jews? Nah, they're Bro-Tier.
>>
>>53023253
Kill yourself, you were proven wrong and just wanna repeat the same bullshit because you're mad you can't beat us. Diaspora Arabs are literal shit of the shit, running from their shit holes while crying how great they are. Luckily we have nukes and if you go out we'll take out all the Arabs with us so it'll be worth it :)
>>
>>53023353
Should be noted - our defense budget alone is planned for 15 billion this year.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.686293
>>
>>53023328
Top kek it shows me being enrolled in three majors, not three classes. I blacked out the third because we were talking about physics/mathematics.

That site is the official government site for Dutch students, any Dutchie can confirm.

I changed my flag because I literally got banned.
>>
>>53020172
How do you judge 15 million people based on the actions of 5 individuals, only three of whom you have never met?
>>
>>53023420
What are you supposed to base your opinions on if not personal experience?
>>
>>53020211
It was the most logical place for it DESU

I think Israel should exist because all peoples deserve a refuge. This is why Kurdistan must also exist.
>>
>>53023420
Not him, and while that is a valid point, you should ask others in this thread (including the Israelis) the same question.
>>
>>53019037
>meet polish jew
>says he's suing the government to get back property they abandoned fleeing the country
>turns out it's actually like 20 properties
>belonging to his half cousins
>the properties have changes hands like 6 times

I asked him if he considered that taking the polish people's homes would be wrong, considering they didn't actually do anything wrong themselves, and that there would be a definite irony to it

he said he would rent the plaaces back the people living there

I was so mad I locked his bags to the train we were on so he'd miss his stop, fucking kike
>>
>>53020318
As Jews in the US become more assimilated, they become more politically neutral.

Over 20% of Jews are avowed Republicans, and many big-name Republicans are Jewish.
>>
I don't, I can't hate people if I'm personally close to several. Jew conspiracy is Hitler tier stupid.
>>
>>53023489
>I was so mad I locked his bags to the train we were on so he'd miss his stop
I guess its true that Aussies are basically niggers.
>>
File: okno2u.jpg (481 KB, 1400x1738) Image search: [Google]
okno2u.jpg
481 KB, 1400x1738
>>53023489
>I was so mad I locked his bags to the train we were on so he'd miss his stop, fucking kike

Based
>>
I started to find them at least annoying after having a jewish friend for 5 years now.
>>
>>53023370
>>53023353
>>53023328
My country is dying. The whole world knows it. But ya know what's gonna give me comfort while i'm eating out of garbage cans and exchanging fire with the national guard? Thinking about the iranian troops that are raping your sister. Yeah, that'll put a big smile on my face
>>
File: 1428594645159.png (488 KB, 554x600) Image search: [Google]
1428594645159.png
488 KB, 554x600
>>53023597
>>
File: django reinhardt.jpg (742 KB, 1152x1220) Image search: [Google]
django reinhardt.jpg
742 KB, 1152x1220
>>53020510
Musically, they've contributed a ton to jazz and folk music. Even many classical pieces incorporate gypsy elements -- like half of Paganini's shit.

The best jazz guitarist of all time was also a Gypsy.
>>
I'm sure that if I were a Jew born and raised in a different country, I would not like Israel either.
Sadly I was born here, my family is here and my life is here. My only citizenship is Israeli. I have nowhere else and this is where I belong.
I despise the Jews in OP's picture. I am actually a fedora tier atheist.
>>
>>53020840
I think Judaism is generally somewhat more ethical than Christianity, honestly

The message of Judaism is pretty cool -- be a good person.
>>
>>53023849
you can go to jew york
>>
>>53023489

So basically what Palestinians are doing to the Jews now?
>>
File: israel.jpg (367 KB, 1200x624) Image search: [Google]
israel.jpg
367 KB, 1200x624
>>53023849
>>
>>53023898
You say that like getting a green card is no big fucking deal.
>>
>>53023996
you can go there on a tourist visa, get a job at one of the many jewish establishments via jewish nepotism m80. IF there are any people who don't have a problem going to the US it'd be the isrealis kek
>>
>>53024023

That's like saying go to Europe and get a job at white people establishments using white nepotism. Your Jewish memes don't work IRL.
>>
>>53023353
>At this point your financial contribution is almost negligible. It's your political power and intelligence we rely on more. [Though frankly, you profit way more from our intelligence]Really, don't argue economics with a Jew.

I don't think you appreciate how much of a deficit 3 billion would cause your military.

>>53024060
whites aren't a minority in Europe, dumbo
>>
File: 1440919787461.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1440919787461.png
198 KB, 550x535
Is there a single country on Earth Jews have moved to where they didn't eventually draw the ire of the natives?
>>
>>53024132
USA. One of them might even become president
>>
>>53024132
Anywhere that isn't a poor, uneducated shithole.
>>
>>53024060
He's kind of right to be honest.
Only kind of, most won't bother with you, but for a lot of Jews living abroad the "community" is very important.
When I lived in Japan for a year as an English teacher I noticed that the American community is very different. They mostly keep for themselves, they don't really try to get together or anything. A bit distant, I would say. You can make friends with them, but it's not really the "community" feeling that Jews tend to have.
>>
>>53023398
You should be banned for being a trip fag Arab anyway

>>53023489
In tonight's edition of things that never happened

>>53023708
>I'm ok with being shit as long as someone gets raped!

Typical subhuman. Either way we aren't scared of Iran and can take them out with us if needed.

>>53023898
New York Jews are some of the worst. I'd rather be here.

>>53024060
Also this, I actually have a better life here then I ever did in the states
>>
>>53022404
It usually wasn't visible. There's certainly a Jewish look, but many Christian Germans look very Jewish, and an enormous amount of Jews don't look Jewish at all

The Nazis required Jewish ancestry to be reported. Obviously, around this time a shit-ton of Jews fled the country. They'd been around the block enough to know what was next.
>>
>>53024175
>New York Jews are some of the worst.
Fuck off, American Jews are bro tier.
Mizrahi a shit.
>>
>>53023450
>judische selbsthass
>>
>>53023949
Happy holidays :^)
>>
>>53023602
>Jews caused WW1 meme

I had no idea Kaiser Wilhelm, Emperor Franz Joseph, and H.H. Asquith were Jewish. This conspiracy goes deeper than I thought!
>>
>>53024175
>I actually have a better life here then I ever did in the states
Bullshit
>>
>>53023708
>My country is dying

durr durr stopped reading there you drama queen edgelord, if america is dying the rest of the world is a rotten corpse. stop reading /pol/ fiction.

>>53024132
USA, France, U.K

>>53024329
not self hate, just saying that as a general statement. I don't mind people saying they dislike jews because the jews they met are assholes, it makes sense. I dislike muslims because the muslims I met suck. [on top of their religion being fundamentally cancer. oh and causing so many atrocities around the world. and not contributing to the development of the world significantly despite being a fifth of it by now]
>>
File: us of zion.jpg (31 KB, 548x505) Image search: [Google]
us of zion.jpg
31 KB, 548x505
>>53019037
Of course I do, they attempted to trick me into going to war for them and kill their enemies under a perfidious false flag operation.

when you're dealing with kikes, it's either kill them, or become their slave and die slowly in shit and garbage,discrimination and oppression.
>>
>>53024571
why do you polaks hate Muslims so much then? The Arabs had nothing to do with the ottoman wars and the turks are now mostly fedoras.
>>
>>53019037
Jews are OK. The two Israeli Jews I met were massive benders though.
>>
>>53024631
>why do you polaks hate

there are lots of kikes that live here, Mehmet.

And lots of kike haters.

As a matter of fact we've just had a massive influx of them from pissrael in fear they're going to get assraped there soon.
>>
>>53022752
you think people here don't like Israel because of old fashioned anti-semitism? lol
>>
>>53024571
>poland is being a neo-nazi again

how fresh. retarded country.
>>
>>53024728
I didn't ask why you hate the jews, paslawski
>>
>>53024818
>poland is being a neo-nazi again
You'd think it would be some kind of joke, but it's not.
>>
File: dead IDF faggot.jpg (46 KB, 468x340) Image search: [Google]
dead IDF faggot.jpg
46 KB, 468x340
>>53024818
Any of your tribesman here give me any shit, I put them where they belong, in the ground, schlomo.
>>
>>53019037
No.
Jews are bright.
So are they envied by many people?
>>
File: 1441079023083.gif (359 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1441079023083.gif
359 KB, 640x636
>>53024571
>>53024818
>>53024895
>mfw both kikes and poles get slaughered as rats by both germans and russians again
>>
>>53024986
No? Jews are hated because they kill? ? ? Israel is a colony? ? ?
>>
>>53024132
All the Anglo colonies!

Perhaps English culture is conducive to assimilation and tolerance?
>>
>>53025004
>mexico

>not about to get liberated by USA.

I hope millions of wetbacks n mestizos die in this process.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>53025016
More like Anglos are bound to jews by the nose. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

>inb4 propaganda!
It's not https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 300x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 300x537
my israelfu

and you?
>>
Why is Israel so based /int/?
>mercilessly kills subhumans
>protects the life of all creeds, races and religions
>developed the Apollo program
>keeps us safe from terrorism (mossed almost stopped 9/11)
>has never lost a single military engagement, yet alone a war
>literally the home of computers and technology
>military uses and invented the Tavor, Ar series, MG3, FAL, and Galil
>stopped the former nazis in Argentina from carrying out nerve gas attacks on America
>Home of the Merkava, the single greatest land vehicle ever created
>railgun, coilgun and fusion energy technology all come from Israeli
>helped the unionist patriots bomb dublin
>freest democracy in the world
>the IDF are literally the modern Spartans in terms of bravery and skill
>F22, A10, F35, rail gun technology, fission technology, FTL technology, nuclear power, computers, rockets, submarines, robots all being developed in Israel because of the superior wit and ingenuity of the Jewish race
>constantly fighting off the hordes of evil
>best special forces in the world
>besieged 24/7 365 by the forces of evil
>the greatest directors, writers, videogame makers, producers and actors all come from Israel
>>
>>53025079
>al fucking jazeera
>>
>>53025202
yeah they are based, despite of their shit, americans keep believing that Israel is the best ally
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
>>
>>53024895
yes yes yes, you're a big tuff boy, I'm sure idf soldiers will get rekt by your polish horse.
>>
>>53025235
it's the only channel that had the balls to interview the survivors you jew cuk
>>
File: boger face.png (26 KB, 514x352) Image search: [Google]
boger face.png
26 KB, 514x352
>>53025202
>>
>>53025277
t. Muhammad
>>
no, jews are good (and rich)
t good goy
>>
File: kek.jpg (143 KB, 384x885) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
143 KB, 384x885
>>53025202
>>has never lost a single military engagement, yet alone a war
lolwut?
also
>Slav shilling for kikes
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1920x1080
>>53025294
my israelfu
and you?
>>
File: Free Palestine.jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
Free Palestine.jpg
8 KB, 299x168
>>53025294

die you fucking greasy kike
>>
>>53025303
t.shlomo
>>
>>53024461

It was so obvious, only an oleh would shill so hard for Israel. Everyone else knows its mediocre as fuck.
>>
Does anyone here or on /pol/ sincerely care about jews?
I know I don't. It's just fun playing a nadsi sometimes :DD
>>
File: Stalin_Hitler.jpg (50 KB, 394x569) Image search: [Google]
Stalin_Hitler.jpg
50 KB, 394x569
>>53025427
Fuck hitler, stalin treated those jews as they deserved it.....as fucking rats and send them to the corner of russia
>>
File: jews being jews.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
jews being jews.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>>53025427
>9/11 was caused by US support to Israel
>Iraq war was because of Iraq being a threat to Israel
>WWII was started because of jews
>4 more wars in the 20th century because of jews

what else do you need?
>>
>>53025460
stalin is the reason why russia is such a degenerate drug and corruption infested shithole, just like mexico.

stupid pancho spico
>>
>>53025486
that doesn't even look like a spider, what a shitty drawing
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.