[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna save a qt Muslim girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 376x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 376x391
Do Muslim girls ever date non Muslims.
>>
Viens chez nous y'en a plein :^)
>>
>>53014908
rarely if ever
>>
>>53014908
>date
Haram in the first place

Any "Muslim" girl who dates you is probably not a muslim at all
>>
A lot of Persian girls in western countries consider themselves Muslim, but date, drink, and fuck whenever they want.
>>
>>53014908
no
>>
Have fun getting her stoned or acided
>>
Your best bet is Iranians in western countries since they're too oppressed in Iran when they get out of that shithole they turn into sluts.
>>
I just want to date a qt victim of the yazidi genocide. Take her into town, show her the pleasures of first world living, then take her home and hug her as she weeps with awe and gratitude and sorrow for her dead family and friends and then I'd fuck her
>>
Seems like Muslims have a hard time integrating in Europe and the rest of the world. I've never met a super conservative muslim. Fucked a Sudanese chick for almost 2 years during college. Maybe college isn't the best indicator but most of the muslims I knew from college smoked and drank too. I'd say definitely possible but this is based off of my experience in the US. Not sure how they are in Australia.
>>
>>53014908

yea, before she gets really stoned
>>
My city has a HUGE bosnian population. Since most grew up here they are pretty Americanized and are pretty slooty.

None of them are very observant and a couple of my friends have dated Bosnian girls one just got engaged to one. I feel like Arab muslims are stricter tho.
>>
>>53016586
zozzle
wat?
>>
File: Freedom.jpg (65 KB, 737x347) Image search: [Google]
Freedom.jpg
65 KB, 737x347
>>53016374
>Persian girls in western countries
>Muslim

nah m8
>>
>>53014908
Doubt it. They brainwash their kids pretty young. Even if you saved one you would probably be attacked be SJWs for stealing her from her culture or something retarded.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.