[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the FUCK are we even doing here??!! This is a mindless,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: time_to_wake_up.png (3 MB, 1917x1039) Image search: [Google]
time_to_wake_up.png
3 MB, 1917x1039
What the FUCK are we even doing here??!!

This is a mindless, babbling echochamber that chews up the intellect and spits out nonsense on a daily basis.

Why haven't you got off of this fucking hamster wheel yet?

There is no hell worse than this one unless you make the decision to be your own man.
>>
>What the FUCK are we even doing here??!!
Memes and bants, bro. Memes and bants.
>>
>>53013267
>There is no hell worse than this one
There is, it's called /r9k/.
>>
1 some kind of social need to talk to people
2 you cannot see beyond the chaos, not my fault
3 what is the purpose of the hamster regardless of the wheel
4 go work overtime or something and stop being so obnoxious
>>
>>53013299
dubs confirm
>>
I don't think we're an echo chamber, even if some of the repeating threads are getting tiresome
(color your favorites, dogs/cats/roads/maps of your country, to be specific).
>>
>>53013267
After you
>>53013299
>>53013316
These desu
>>
File: Max_payne.png (1 MB, 1076x1026) Image search: [Google]
Max_payne.png
1 MB, 1076x1026
See what I mean?

More useless shit.

Non-sequitors and nothing of value was produced.

Nothing appreciable. Nothing to invest in. Just more excuses.

>eatabullet.com
>>
>>53013778
you questions are meaningless

ask something that has an answer
>>
>>53013267
It's called autism.
>>
i think this year i'm going to try and leave 4chan behind 2bh

i've started seeing it in the light, looking at it like a drug that i no longer enjoy

like smoking, and i managed to quit that
>>
>>53015157
Same. Good luck to you.
>>
>>53015234

you too m8
>>
>>53013267
its called fun

now gtfo newfag
>>
File: prometheus.png (534 KB, 643x714) Image search: [Google]
prometheus.png
534 KB, 643x714
>>53015157

I've had an insight recently and it happened after I looked at some squid my brother was eating at a Sushi restaurant we visited. It reminded me of the movie Prometheus where the Engineer is fighting off the large octopus like creature.

I realize none of this was pertinent to the story, but if you watch the Engineer's face the entire time while he's struggling with this beast, there is no sadness or desperation on his face.

And I feel like when the more insidious and destructive aspects of being become continual and ever-present in our lives, emotions become obstacles to battling those things which are most destructive.

Like, if you were on your death bed but had a small chance to live, even if it meant moments before your death, the person who can shut off the emotions has a greater chance of staying alive.

That's not a good way of describing it accurately but it's like you need to let the animal / reptile part of the brain kick in.
>>
>>53013426
We are an echo chamber also we spazz about the shame shit and topics are so easy to derail which is why I didn't post when I visited family in India
>>
I have an interest in international culture, the banter here is the highest I've seen compared to r9k which is just depressing, misogynistic and banter-free
>>
>>53013267
I like to banepost.
>>
>>53013267
ah hah. I saw the title of this thread in the catalog and I thought "probably some asshole american made that". looked and saw the flag. yep. probably some drunken feeb rage.
>>
>>53013267
I'm mostly on /his/ nowadays

It's decent compared to this
>>
File: 1450161755167.jpg (25 KB, 266x285) Image search: [Google]
1450161755167.jpg
25 KB, 266x285
>>53013267
Memes and banter tbqh, senpai.

4chan is the only site to my knowledge that openly acknowledges that the internet is nothing but a machine that fosters doubt and ideological fractioning through the lateral, willful dissemination of misinformation in the same format and on the same level as objective, quantitative fact. The internet is a machine that turns sophistry into reality.

Imagine if you were just birthed from a cloning chamber and you knew nothing about human life. The you got hungry and someone told you to go to a grocery store and get food. In the store everything on the shelves was only about 10% food. The rest was rat poison, human feces, chips of wood and various bits of this and that. You'd probably end up eating some shit or rat poison. Where and how information is presented is important. So is the person presenting it. Imagine if you knew nothing about politics and you green haired friend told you go learn about it on tumblr.

4chan is amazing because we all sort of acknowledge and understand it instinctively. Or we all come to. Not only that but we've built a glorious shitposting culture on the very fact that everything we read online is probably bullshit you might as well enjoy how it's posted. We're living in the post ironic meme age boys, and it's glorious.
>>
>>53013267
Because writing one line zingers in extraneously established contexts is the only thing I have ever been good at.
>>
>>53015800

>it's glorious.

it's fucking exhausting
>>
yo ive been gone for months, I just came back to check up on you guys.

its easy once you get bored.
>>
>>53015800

TL;DR
>>
>>53015800
also memespeak and board culture
>>
>>53015800
hello reddit
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.