[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I claim that feminism kills femininity. Is femininity still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: nkLfxrgPhz4.jpg (85 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
nkLfxrgPhz4.jpg
85 KB, 604x403
I claim that feminism kills femininity.

Is femininity still in honour in your country? Or is it lost to short coloured hair fat ugly thick eyeglasses retarded hairy dykes foaming through their mouths like I imagine is common in the West.
>>
>>53009538
not that bold a claim tbhladm8
>>
>>53009538
literally 1st world problems Igor.
doubt anyone outside of the west even know about that type of shit
>>
>>53009538
Feminist was never founded on notions fostered by women, rather feminist was a creation made by the male gaze and reaffirmed through women who seek male approval.

That's not to say women would all given the choice look like men or not care about appearance rather the need to augment for men as well as the need to be subservient wouldn't exist.
>>
>>53009538
no feminism kills reason and logical discussion
>>
Feminism is very rare here, and is usually shut down pretty quick because most women know their place and are raised with the idea of being good housewives and having a family. Women seem to be happier that way; in fact almost every female wants a wedding and a family.

Any male feminists here are just laughed at, hard.
>>
Stupid second worlders bashing the West so they can feel good again, what a suprise.

Feminity is still very much in place here, men are not major dykes because they're not inclined to be so naturally and feminism doesn't change that.
>>
>>53009538
>I claim that feminism kills femininity.

Nah women just realize being feminine is a losing game.
Why deny yourself the massive pros men get and settle for the 2nd palce prize that is being a "pure" woman.
We never truly admire femininity because we always demonizeit when it turns int a form that threatens people.
>>
>>53010113
Just being when it suits you is enough.
>>
>>53010113
>massive pros men get
Doesn't come without its costs like risks, added responsibility (when the need is there women are far less likely to take action in emergencies) and a lot of hard work.

It all depends on the woman though, if she likes a more comfy life then being feminine is objectively a fantastic option for them, probably the best one.
That's why many women are still feminine and very happy to be one.
>>
>>53010113
>We never truly admire femininity
my condolences
>>
>>53009736
we have his problem also

it's growing
>>
>>53009538
>Or is it lost to short coloured hair fat ugly thick eyeglasses retarded hairy dykes foaming through their mouths like I imagine is common in the West.
you spend too much time on 4chan
>>
>>53011618
So what you're saying is that the traditional gender distinction is still true in Ireland?
>>
It's not popular
Women here dream about strong rich husband
>>
>>53011692
real life isn't quite as black and white as /pol/ memes
>>
>>53011529
>living in the coast
You only have yourself to blame Eduardo
>>
>>53009849
I meant femininity
>>
>>53012781
/pol/ has memes about Irish women?

>>53012895
In that light I am less confused about what you said.
>>
>>53009538
modern feminism kills equality bro
they are full retard
they think a woman must lift the same weight as a man so if men lift more than women he is sexist pig and the patriarchy.
they also insist on the false notion that only men rape and only women get raped. while recent statistics show women rape as much as men. and 90+% of adolescent males that get raped are raped by women.
>>
Feminism is not opposed to femininity. In fact, it supports femininity. Feminism is opposed to negative associations to femininity, and works to make feminine values more respected in society.

And there are many different kinds of feminism. In Norway we even have something called cupcake feminism, it's women who don't want to work, they just want to stay at home all day long and make cupcakes and go to cafes with their friends while the man provides. This kind of feminism is not well respected though. But some women make their own feminism fighting for their right to follow old gender roles.
Many feminists get mad at women who don't want to work.
>>
>giving a shit

kek, if you are getting pussy, why care? i don't really give a fuck as long as I get to fuck
>>
>>53013373
>Feminism is opposed to negative associations to femininity, and works to make feminine values more respected in society.
that is not exactly what they are doing. and definitely not what they are achieving so far. so either they are utterly incompetent or lying about this. besides feminine values were pretty fucking respected coveted and competed for long before feminism.

>be trophy wife
interesting way to be a feminist
>>
>>53013687
As I said, these people are not very respected, and absolutely not by the bigger feminist groups. In Norway, we have an idea that anyone can be a feminist if they choose to identify with it. We hear things like "if you support gender equality you are a feminist", and people can consider anything that is for women to be feminist.
Of course we also have feminist organizations and some feminists that are stronger and taken more seriously than others, it's not like people (or government) will listen equally to anyone.

The groups of feminism in Norway are:
-The man haters who want to kill all men (very few but people pay attention to them and gives feminism a bad reputation)
-The feminist organizations that lobby to get laws they want (don't openly hate all men, but may lobby for sexist laws if they favour women) -That feminist regular people know, the people who take part in feminist activities and are passionate about it. Supports gender equality.
-Regular people who don't care much. Support gender equality, but aren't active in feminist movement, unless there is something big going on (like when they wanted to limit rights to abortions).
-Feminists who work in an opposite direction of most feminists. Usually close to the previous group, in that they don't care much, but they differ in that they may not support gender equality, and may support things that oppress women under guise of feminism. Pretty rare. (Cupcake feminism is in this group.)

Then there are the non-feminists:
-Regular people. Have a negative attitude to feminism due to extremists, and may say things like "I'm not a feminist, but I support equality and women's rights". May think fighting for feminism is stupid "because there is nothing left to fight for". May take part in feminist demonstrations if big threats are made to women.
-Anti-feminists. Redpillers, /pol/, people who think women can't be raped in marriage, strict religious people, other people who are strongly opposed to equality.
>>
>>53014454
most of the time "equality" means over-equality and changing everything to put women first.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.