[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there would be a war between all American states, who would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1450458464436.jpg (116 KB, 594x389) Image search: [Google]
1450458464436.jpg
116 KB, 594x389
If there would be a war between all American states, who would win and why? Who would be fucked? Who would form coalitions?
>>
the one with the most nukes
probably East Coast; New York, Boston
Southern states
>>
>>53009309
Midwest Coalition. That or the Northern States would say fuck it and apply to become Canadian Provinces to avoid conflict.
>>
California would surrender immediately

Whoever forms coalition with Texas wins
>>
>>53009309
Minnesota wins
>>
>>53009464
Is Minnesota the only state you know other than New York, California, and Texas?
>>
Texas would murderstomp
>>
>>53009464
How can they win? Only like 30 people in Minnesota kek
>>
>>53009444
>m-muh rednecks with guns gonna win the war
>>
>>53009309
Midwest vs Texas would be the big fight. Cali and northeast would be the immediate bitches. No one would even care to invade the northwest because there's no real advantage or surplus of people. And the southeast is so full of retards and niggers that it would be second on the agenda for the winner of the Texas vs Midwest fight
>>
>>53009714
inna woods
>>
the world would win
>>
Up state new york would probably relish the opportunity to invade nyc and fuck it into submission
>>
>>53009887
Kek
>>
>>53009309
Texas would easily be the most powerful state. It could probably take on the rest of the country. Mid western states around the great lakes region would fare well too. I think the eastern seaboard would do well too, but I think there would be a lot of infighting. People keep saying California would be fucked but forget how much of a naval presence there is here and don't realize how much Californians would detest the idea of being ruled by "unprogressive" peoples. If anything CA would try to immediately secede and take tax money away from all of our massive welfare/public works projects and funnel it into military spending. It'd create a bunch of needed manufacturing jobs too. People also seem to forget that CA is pretty rural and redneckish outside of the major urban areas.

>>53009784
Texas actually has fairly high average IQs. I think it's funny that TX is stereotyped as stupid. It's got a lot of of military presence and manufacturing and is the largest single contributor to man power in the US military.
>>
>>53009784

Texas has a large military presence, numbnuts.
>>
Texas has it's own Army, Navy and Airforce, while many states do ours is the best. We would need allies though cause Mexifornia would use Mexico to attack us.

The Finn likes Minnesota cause that's where Finns live.
>>
>>53009309
There are 4000 km of distance between Hawaii and the US coast so I guess that Hawaii will just wait for the rest of the country to kill each other and claim victory.

Same for Alaska,

So the last duel will be Alaska vs Hawaii.
>>
>>53011232

Not a bad idea senpai.

Alaska would win either way

Invading hawaii would be extremely easy

Hawaiians would die trying to invade Alaska
>>
>>53009309
Texas.
>>
Aren't Texans overwhelmingly represented in army recruitments?
>>
>>53011465
Americans from the South in general make up a lot of the military.
>>
>>53011465
Yep. Texas alone supplies about 1/6th of our military manpower even though they're just 1/12th of our population
>>
Everybody keeps saying California would bitch out, but I think we shouldn't underestimate them. They make up an 8th of the population of the country, and they have the biggest state GDP.
Sure, they might not be very big on military matters, but neither was the US at the beginning of WW2. The Japanese thought we would just totally bitch out, and look how that turned out for them.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.