[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is feminism still a thing when women under 40 are doing much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
Why is feminism still a thing when women under 40 are doing much better than men in society?
>>
>>53008972
Those are all nurses.
>>
>>53008972
> women under 40 are doing much better than men
Are they?
>>
Name one time in history when a group was given entitlement, got what they wanted, then said thanks and called it a day.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 640x640
>>53008972
>>
>>53009441
/thread

>more women than men enrolling in universities and completing degrees?
>"Well, uh, that's problematic and everything but the REAL issue is why women are so underrepresented in STEM degrees!"
>>
>>53009441
When Irish and Italian were stripped of their ethnic social status in the US.
>>
>>53008972
Because they could do even better.
>>
>>53008972
It's worked so far
>>
>>53008972
When Italians stopped being treated like shit in the US they pretty much stopped pushing themselves as a differentiated identity. Cubans too, and to a lesser extent 2nd and 3rd gen Mexicans and Chinese.
>>
>>53009509
And to think most of the leader's of tomorrow are going to come from universities. What a horrible thought.
>>53009589
Is giving it back to them really giving them the same level of entitlement, though?
>>
File: desi-arnaz-lucille-ball.jpg (131 KB, 720x919) Image search: [Google]
desi-arnaz-lucille-ball.jpg
131 KB, 720x919
>>53009707
>Cubans too

When were they treated like shit?
>>
>>53010119
You don't understand, to be white in the US was to be be English or Scottish or French. Irish and Italians weren't those things so in our history we had to expand whiteness to include them.

The notion of a genetic pan-European whiteness is a recent concept in our history
>>
>>53010193
Following the Spanish-American war.
>>
>>53010341
The population of which was what, 1,000 Cuban-Americans?
>>
>>53010376
There were already a lot of Cubans in the south at the time. You seem to be forgetting a lot of Cubans aren't pure white.
>>
>>53008972
>women under 40 are doing much better than men in society?

Not really.
I don't have to pay the baby tax or the maternity leave penalty.
I got a promotion because the woman who was way better then me took maternity leave 2 years ago for her twins and rumor spread around that she was gonna have another kid even though she stopped at 2 and has fertilty issues. So the boss gave it to me while she was glossed over and is stuck in a position she is over qualified for.
>>
>>53010491
It also applies to men who actually want to be a family man and take time off or do paternity leave.
>>
>>53010302

Except it wasn't. Most of that was used for Anglos to keep control of what they had. They even called swedes non-white which is probably the dumbest shit I ever heard. They knew what they were doing.
>>
My university is 76% female. The only faculty thats has 50-50 ratio is engineering. How about you lads?
>>
File: le perfidious englishman.jpg (27 KB, 231x325) Image search: [Google]
le perfidious englishman.jpg
27 KB, 231x325
>>53010615
>Most of that was used for Anglos to keep control of what they had. They even called swedes non-white which is probably the dumbest shit I ever heard. They knew what they were doing.

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN
>>
>>53010686
People tend t forget that different cultures have different field stereotypes.

For example there is a fuckton of Indian Com Sci students because the degree in terms of how Indian culture views suits them. Not saying it's 50%+ but it's noticeable.
>>
>>53010878
What the fuck are you blabbering about? Good god whitey libetards are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>53010686
Nationwide it's somewhere between 55-45 and 60-40.

When fewer women were enrolled it was due to sexist discrimination. Now that fewer men are enrolled it's because men are tards. Also the cat fighting that breaks out given the chronic dude shortage is put down to toxic masculinity.
>>
>>53008972
>Why is white supremacy still a thing when whites are doing a lot better than blacks
>>
>>53011086
In M'laysia the national average is 70:30 female to male. It's ridiculous. They had to increase the requirements for females because there's too many of them. I dunno why the males here are getting more retarded.
>>
>>53008972
>women get all the good jobs
Men get to stay at home and shitpost
>>
>>53011387
If we can convince women that men are the weaker sex that needs to be kept in comfort at home in exchange for putting out occasionally, our victory will be complete
>>
>>53008972
Feminism is a thing BECAUSE women are doing so much better.
>>
>>53011490

So this is what the Jews were fighting for all along. They really are our greatest allies.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.