[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black SJW storm facebook pictures of a party because it was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
Black SJW storm facebook pictures of a party because it was a black music party with not enough black people for their standards

how annoying are sJW in your country?

facebook.
com/
MeuBlackEAssim/photos/a.917274641701886.1073741831.260218590740831/917276955034988
>>
>>53007959
>how annoying are sJW in your country?
They run it now.
>>
>>53008008
This. Our PM is literally a SJW
>>
>>53008086
Is it really that bad? How much do they intervene in your personal life?
>>
>>53007959
a lot
>>
>>53007959
funny thing is that a lot of those people wouldn't even be considered white in Europe
>>
>>53008767
they wouldn't be considered black either.
>>
>>53008332
Basically terrified to have sex with any girl who has ingested alcohol in the last 12 hours
Not allowed to call people fags in public
>>
>>53008865
shit, what could happen if you had sex with the girl and she claimed she was drunk, and you claimed to be drunk also? Can it be considered rape if it's your voice against hers?
>>
>>53008767
Whites can be somewhat brown though in non-meme land.
>>
>>53009106
until they say they come from south america

after this fact, anything beyond super pale is mixed
>>
>>53008954
I don't know. I'd probably still get fucked over since I'm in a frat and the public think all frat boys are rapists.
>>
Porra brother ta mais foda a cada dia que passa, puta que pariu
>>
>>53010739
nem me fala, eu era um cara nada preconceituoso, mas com essa onda de SJW cada dia estou mais irritado com as minorias, já enxergo eles como inimigos, pessoas com quem eu não posso confiar
>>
>>53007959
How's that related to social justice?
>>
>>53011269
So you agree that whites shouldn't go to a black music party? The blacks say black music parties should be for blacks. If that isn't SJW I don't know what is.
>>
>>53011411
I think that social justice is like giving the guarantee to every citizen that he can study in the University if he his results are high enough to let him join the Uni.
Or having an agreement with people from the rural areas that if they would like to have a free apartment, they would have to work on the building site of the house they would like to live in.
>>
>>53011674
you are confusing Social Justice (political ideology), with Social Justice Warriors (people who go too far in this ideology and end up segregating races and genders)
>>
>>53011411
That sounds actually like a form of racial segregation.
Now the funny thing is that while most of the leaders of several civil rights movements actually fought to end segregation (such as Nelson Mandela and the Apartheid), these slacktivists are actually going the other way.
>>
>>53011728
They are not Social Justice Warriors, they are fucked up liberals. If they would be for real social justice they would be building blocks for the new people in town or fund the Universities to support free education for all students.
But they don't want to change a thing - their attentionwhoring wouldn't work then.
>>
Actually the majority of SJW that I have seen were in cancrobook or Twitter. There are a campus of a public university focused in human science in my city and I know that there are a lot of them there but I'm too fucking pleb to go there.
>>
>>53013306
Don't worry man, SJWs here are like commies, most are just retarded teenagers saying stupid shit on the internet, can't speak for 1st world fags but at least here this retarded movement isn't going to get past this generation, because at some point those kids will grown up and need to fit in somehow, which will force them to abandon their ideals if they want to survive, its kinda like with hippies i guess
>>
>>53009247
I've never heard of a more cowardly frat dude. Are you in one of those nerdy frats by any chance
>>
Here most of SJW's are on Twitter and vote Podemos or IU, far left progressive parties. For example, today they complained about "Día de la Toma de Granada", which was the end of the Reconquista, when Spanish finally defeated moors and took the last city occuped by them. They complain because they say it's racist and because moors were as Spanish as us...the cancer of our society.
>>
>>53008865
So what do you call fags now?
>>
>>53013533
I finished to read the post and Jesus, it's a real câncer. They talk about cultural apropriation but they forget that they use western clothes, live in western houses and speak a fucking western language. Whey they just don't leave our western shit and go live in their low-advanced african viles?
>>
>>53012370
I see you are completely oblivious to the irritating and hypocritical nature of SJWs.
Is this because Russia is a based country that doesn't put up with SJW bullshit like "the female is always right" or "all racial injustice in perpetrated by whites"?
>>
>>53009240
you take 4chan memes and north ameriplebs dumbfucks too seriously.
white people are not actually white, our skin colours ranges from being pink to light brown.

White actually means = (solely) of European descent
>>
>>53008865
i used to think i would move to canada (or alaska) man.
the climate would suit me and more reasonable people than here.
not anymore...
>>
>>53007959

take a look, it's from my uni
>>
File: 1451276426236.jpg (37 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1451276426236.jpg
37 KB, 500x366
>>53013911
Because that's what they do, they love to use the freedom the internet provides them to spread their hot opinions, why? Because they can.There is a reason why these people are never where they are actually needed, there is a reason why you don't see SJWs on the places where shit is going down, its because the actual people who are suffering are too busy trying to fucking survive to bitch about their problems on the internet, and SJWs know about the issue, but are too coward or lazy to actually go outside and get shit done, so they would rather complain until someone else does that for them, why? Because they can, and nobody will stop them

These kinds of people always existed, but back in the day, when someone had retarded opinions and that person said something IRL he/she would be called for his/her ignorance, but since the internet allows peopel to communicate without "retard filters", those uneducated idiots end up fiding other uneducated idiots with the same genial ideas and together, they form a community, they grow thinking that is right, and its a lot harder to call them for their bullshit since they are a group now, kinda like IRL cults/religions

At the end of the day those people are, like i said, just stupid teenagers being stupid, they are attention whores who want to be the center of attention, but they have nothing to contribute, no talents, nothing to make them stand out, so instead they do what anyone can do, bitch on the internet, try getting shit done through the others like the parasites they are, the best we can do is ignore them and move on with our lives, because SJWs are like tripfags, they feed on attention, the only way to keep them for doing more damage is by leaving them alone on their own underground cesspools
>>
>>53013911
reminds me of that one exhibit in Boston where they were showing a Japanese kimono, and some chinks in jeans came and complained about "cultural appropriation"

I don't even know where to start, desu
>>
This bitch
Good thing no one takes her seriously and she's a national meme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALmaOCqCgqU
>>
>>53008865
its not THAT bad you big baby
you underestimate our political structure
>>
>>53007959

There was a similar incident in New York a few years ago when a prominent (black) member of the original lindy hop dance scene died. There was a march in his honor and a big public dance event where everyone danced something called the shim sham.

I distinctly remember a ton of complaints about how white the crowd was and how few blacks were in attendence. So my question is two fold; why do people in a supposedly multicultural society (who are also suprisingly vocal about their support of multiculturalism) complain when there is intercultural activity.
And second, why do the people who complain about the gentrification of "black" events not bemoan the lack of interest from the black community in these events?
>>
>>53014192
I don't understand why these people keep vilifying cultural exchange, I mean, this is a natural process that has happened between distinct cultures for thousand of years throughout history.
>>
>>53014084
Why the fuck do they speak that stupid fucking language?
>>
>>53013915
>the female is always right
Some females do insist on it, but they are not searching for the political agenda.
Our femenism feaver (if we can say so) has ended in the 1920s. The most notable part of it was "the fight against kitchen slavery" (by building apartments without kitchens and promoting factory-kitchens and other experiments) and nudists walking around the streets under the banner of "Down with the shame" society.
Life just returned to the usual way. And the practice of factory-kitchens was abandoned.
>>
>>53012370
You're confused
The original social justice warriors were people like MLK, then it became a term for teens with petty problems that in most cases don't even have anything to do with them
>>
>>53014432
I know, I'm just complaining that they are shaming the very idea of social justice.
>>
File: 1414020059436.png (231 KB, 502x507) Image search: [Google]
1414020059436.png
231 KB, 502x507
>Meanwhile in the USA :DDD
>>
SJWs are getting pretty bad in the US . luckily they don't have much leeway except in colleges. Some were trying to sign a petition to repeal freedoms of speech press petition etc. because " words hurt and microagressions are bad"
>>
>>53014562
All those people (sans the mullata) literally look like SJWs and probably are.

White people baka.
>>
File: top qt.jpg (33 KB, 400x646) Image search: [Google]
top qt.jpg
33 KB, 400x646
>>53014562
qt spotted
>>
File: 21312.jpg (3 KB, 153x144) Image search: [Google]
21312.jpg
3 KB, 153x144
>>53013637
That's a real concern now, I had a frat brother a few years ago who was cry-wolfed on a rape accusation. This fat girl got him blackout drunk and drove him to her place to have sex with him, next day it gets out that they hooked up and the guy's girlfriend breaks up with him. The chick then decides she doesn't want to look like a whore and tells everyone that he got her drunk instead of the other way around, his reputation was fucking shattered.

We stood by him, we believed him that it was bullshit, and as time went on she was less and less willing to try and work through the university and he was insistent on trying to clear his name, over time it worked out and she confessed.

But his life was damn near ruined because of that.

This was years ago, but if that had happened now, he'd have been kicked out of school on the spot.
>>
>>53014562
soon whites will have to sit at the back of the bus at this rate
and they will because they are fucking brainwashed retard cucks
>>
>>53014562
but black people can't even be racist, lad
>>
The tumblr type of SJWs are mostly a joke here but we have violent anarchists
>>
>>53013962
Alaska =/= Canada
Alaska is not known for SJWs. Or nig nogs. Alaska is bretty based 2bh
>>
>>53015072
>someone was racist on the internet
>DEY GON KILL ALL US WHITE FOLK N WE DINDU NUFFIN
You sound like them 2bh
>>
>>53007959
barely, they haven't got anything to complain about realistically
>>
>>53007959
Brazil-friend you sound like you take this stuff too seriously.

And in Australia there are a lot of people who think open borders and turning the whole country into a third-world colony are good ideas but normal people dislike them. The real threats are overpopulation and China, nobody gives a fuck about them.
>>
>>53014084
Fucking catalan garbage

not even a langauge
>>
>>53008865

To be honest, why would you be calling people fags anyway?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.