[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is interracial marriage seen in your culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 529x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 529x266
>>
Most people here don't really give a fuck
>>
People don't really care 2bh.
>>
People here snicker behind their back and kinda think it's odd, even in "progressive" NY
>>
No one cares unless it's a white woman with a black man which really gets to the betas for some reason
>>
File: snickers.png (485 KB, 1024x403) Image search: [Google]
snickers.png
485 KB, 1024x403
>>53008408
>snickers
nickname for nigger to be quite honest family
>>
File: shia.gif (3 MB, 399x265) Image search: [Google]
shia.gif
3 MB, 399x265
>ITT literally all americans
wake me up
>>
I always laugh.
>>
>>53008244
>>53008408
>>53008431
Kek....so America really is cuck Central
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 490x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 490x300
Obligatory divorce rate stat
>>
>>53007801
Not a single fuck is given in most families
>>
>>53007801
We like to pretend we don't care but I suspect a lot of people look down on it immensely. However, we have a bizarre conformist culture where voicing a deviating opinion is seen as shameful, hence many people pretend to be OK with it.
>>
>>53009157
We already know, Brazil. No one cares about your mongrelized monkey culture.
>>
>>53008867
Oh shutup, it's not like people here give a fuck about it.
>>
File: jungfleisch116_v-ardgalerie.jpg (59 KB, 784x441) Image search: [Google]
jungfleisch116_v-ardgalerie.jpg
59 KB, 784x441
>>53007801
interracial marriages are rare in germany. most times you see them in major cities like hamburg or berlin. germans don't mind them as long as they live a german way of life (work, pay taxes, clean stair case on weekends). black or mixed kids usually end up well here. teachers support them to the maximum (homework help etc.) so they can have good grades and study. in my school all black kids were bro tier. i never had any problems with them.
>>
File: 100-3859475904569054.png (89 KB, 1244x458) Image search: [Google]
100-3859475904569054.png
89 KB, 1244x458
>>53007801
>aussies racebaiting

what a surprise
>>
>>53010140
>mario gomez
>>
File: 1450640734552.jpg (49 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1450640734552.jpg
49 KB, 750x600
>>53009419
will last more than your tbqh.
>>
Rassenschande is a big offence
>>
I've seen too many in Amsterdam.
>>
File: traitor.jpg (35 KB, 386x314) Image search: [Google]
traitor.jpg
35 KB, 386x314
>>53007801
Totally depends on age, location and which race you are. I'm Mexican, have been in two interracial relationships both hispanic male / white female. One was in southern California, the other in rural Illinois.

In California literally no one gave a fuck except an old woman that started talking to us about it while we were at a restaurant and even then all she said was "you look happy, when I grew up you just stayed with your own people". I'm pretty sure she was from out of state though as she had a thick Fargo sounding accent.

In Illinois people would stare and shit sometimes but never would say anything to me. My ex did have instances where people she knew (all older women) told her that it was weird or out of place that she wasn't with a white guy and said weird stuff like it was unchristian and worried that she wouldn't have a baby with blue eyes because of it, even though she has brown eyes anyways. Men, even older conservative men I knew there noticed it as odd but reacted oppositely and just thought it was funny that I'd want to date a white girl instead of a Latina, whom seem to be fetishized in the midwest.

One guy that I suspect had a crush on her got super butthurt and said she was betraying her race but still could accept it accept it because I'm not black.

As far as I can tell the only people who have true issues with it are very old white women and butt hurt people who already have trouble with women.
>>
>>53011023
But, she was betraying her race though? Letting a taconigger piss in your gene pool is heresy.
>>
File: weltmeister_jerome_boateng.jpg (62 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
weltmeister_jerome_boateng.jpg
62 KB, 700x1000
>>53010489
have a jerome boateng m8

>>53010798
>rassenschande
not very christian of you poland. god made us all equal. (read galatians 3:28)
>>
>>53011445
>getting cucked by jewgod
>rejecting actual science
why
>>
When a mexican marries a white and/or blonde girl, we literally call it "bettering the race".

I dunno how to feel about that.
>>
>>53011435
She was a '''''''white''''''' Italian with black hair, brown eyes and brown skin so it's not like her kids would even have ended up looking different.

I legitimately thought she was Mexican the first few times I hung out with her.
>>
>>53011552
Considering a lot of white Mexican women are Sinaloense, I definitely wouldn't consider mixing with one of them to be "bettering" anything.
>>
Media promotes and encourages it, while shaming people who even suggest they dislike it.

Many ordinary people of all races aren't fond of seeing mixed race couples, however.
>>
>>53011552

Its like acknowledging your own inferiority..

Thats probably why black men and other minorities hound after white chicks
>>
>>53011552
Well, if the Mexicans think it makes their race better, and the whites think it makes theirs worse, then don't both sides agree whites>mexicans?

>>53011584
From an ethnopluralist perspective you're both cucked up already and fairly similar genetically, and your cultures are p shit and sort of merge into each other anyway. I guess it doesn't really matter.

Your ancestors shouldn't have mixed with the natives, that way you'd have a cool native culture and a cool spanish mexico culture. Her ancestors shouldn't have mixed with arabs n stuff. But when done is done who cares really...
>>
File: 1445085168804.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445085168804.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>53011664
I just wonder why 95% of the series, films and commercials with interracial couples are always featured by a black dude and a white woman.

Interracial couples can be black female and white male too, so why it's always the other way around?
>>
File: mexiconigga.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
mexiconigga.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
>>53011639
Yes, most white people live in the north, but that "Bettering the race" idea is something used around south-central mexico.

Pic related.
>>
I'm a beaner, and have been in a relationship with my black gf for over a year now. When she introduced me to her family, they accepted our relationship. Same thing with my family. They even told me she's better than my ex-Latina girlfriends.

I guess most people woudn't really mind it. Unless it was the infamous WF/BM.
>>
>>53011664
>media
yes. White, anglo-saxon protestant media. Of course goys.

>>53011779
1. A lot is edited by white men, so to show tolerance they cuck themselves.
2. Thanks to feminism and all that, it would be seen as patriarchal and racist for the white man to 'own' the black woman.
3. Women are easier to manipulate than men by peer pressure. If your goal is to create a globalist society free of hate by race mixing until the white man is gone, then target the white women, not the white men.
4. Revenge for the holocaust n stuff.
>>
>>53011779

Because women are more easily influenced by media and social movements. Why do you think they always complain about beauty standards in ads? That shit really gets to them.

Men on the other hand don't give as much a fuck
>>
>>53011749
>Well, if the Mexicans think it makes their race better, and the whites think it makes theirs worse, then don't both sides agree whites>mexicans?
It's mostly Mexicans who are mostly white that think whitening is better. A lot of predominantly Indian Mexicans, especially of the more recent generations are pretty nationalistic about their Indian identity, especially Mayas and Nahuas. Some of the more traditional Mayans blatantly ostracize people for marrying Ladinos or non-protestants.
>>
>>53011724
The thing about blacks in North America is that they'll deny that a racial hierarchy exist or they'll convince people mainly white women they wanna fuck that they're better than white men yet their behaviour suggest otherwise. South Americans of all colours atleast admit it exist and it does affect their dating life.
>>
File: chilango_co.png (2 MB, 1224x858) Image search: [Google]
chilango_co.png
2 MB, 1224x858
>>53011830
But DF isn't white and is best Mexico.
>>
>>53011872
>White, anglo-saxon protestant
*Globalist Jewish

The only WASPs left in this country live in New England, far away from Hollywood.
>>
>>53011749
>From an ethnopluralist perspective you're both cucked up already and fairly similar genetically,
My family isn't actually very hispanicized. I'm pretty close to fully indio.

>and your cultures are p shit
This coming from Sweden.

>I guess it doesn't really matter.
I think it does matter if you're living in a country with a single ethnicity or with an already pre-established culture. The US has neither of those so I don't think it matters as much here. Were I living somewhere like France or Japan I'd probably make an active effort to stay with my own ethnicity. The US is already mixed as fuck however so I don't really care.
>>
>go out with Chinese girl
>weird looks from people in the street

>go out with white girl
>no looks

>go out with latina girl
>no looks

Never gone out with a black girl, probably never will. They can be gorgeous but I would feel too uncomfortable about probably having to tip-toe about race.
>>
The most common is white girl and arab/turk/central asian/caucasian (mountains). It's rejected by society and such girls are labelled "inkwell". Unless husband is not an arab sheikh with own oil field. Other couples are extremely rare.
>>
File: 000017120016.jpg (1 MB, 940x1418) Image search: [Google]
000017120016.jpg
1 MB, 940x1418
>>53011500
>rassenkunde
>actual science

pick one
>>
>>53012247
I went out with a black girl and trust me I had shitload of looks, by any ethnicity imaginable.

>>53008993
This chard dosen't surprise me at all, but I'm curious of what the opinion of the anons here regarding the fact that black female/white male couple are the strongest.

>inb4 the image is wrong
Pretty sure it isn't.
>>
The official opinion is that there's nothing wrong with it. Unofficially, it is frowned upon and therefore not very common.
>>
>>53007801
We (the ibereans) basically mastered this practice.
>>
>>53008244
>>53008408
>>53008347
Same here mostly
>>
>>53012690
Black women are desperate to get white dick and have some beautiful mongrel babies. Also they see dating white men as validation as their own men insult them and defeminized them whilst they fuck white women.
>>
>>53012288
How are black/russian relationships seen in Russia
>>
>>53012820
>mongrel babies
Spot on

Also, the black culture regarding couple is fucked up. Why would she have to stand Jamal being rude and forcing her to do all the chores, when a white man can do it for her or do 50% of it.
>>
>>53012185
>I'm pretty close to fully indio.
then that is p much pissing in the gene pool m8

>This coming from Sweden.
we used to be cool

>>53012503
actual science in that human populations vary p markedly in terms of genes, meaning we're not 'all created equal', and our differences make us unique.
>>
It's rare here, but most of couples i've seen (black male white female), the female was fat as fuck.
>>
>>53013455
But it's more common to see Mestizo/indigenous - Spanish couples that Spanish with blacks.
>>
Im brown and I married an Arab girl

Everyone is cool with it expect my parents
>>
>>53007801
Rassenschande
>>
>>53014942
I don't understand why it would not be okay to castrate ppl for rassenschande. I mean, do people WANT us all to be brown and void of identities and variations?
>>
File: 1444629803236.png (10 KB, 229x200) Image search: [Google]
1444629803236.png
10 KB, 229x200
>>53008493
How do people feel when you marry a Lithuanian?
>>
File: 1444632462776.jpg (44 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1444632462776.jpg
44 KB, 500x269
>>53010140
>clean stair case on weekends
God, you Germans are just so exciting.
>>
>>53013062
>>53012820
....can you guys like go, there is a sliver of black Americans girls who are like this but they are like the Chinese American girls who love gwailo, usually self hating but not representative. Most black women really do care about black men and want Black children it just doesn't always happen, regardless we teach our children to be proud of their blackness and that's what matters. We don't believe in hyperdescent, we live in a hypo descent society.
>>53011552
That's a Latino thing, long ago people thought like this but then the black upper middle class ballooned and the blue veins calmed the fuck down

Then I was born :3
>>
>>53011779
>Interracial couples can be black female and white male too, so why it's always the other way around?
there's also more races than white and black

they push ww/bm couples everywhere
>>
File: asian bf.jpg (52 KB, 678x486) Image search: [Google]
asian bf.jpg
52 KB, 678x486
>>53015500
>there's also more races than white and black
How is Vancouver Wang?
>>
B
>>
>>53007801

it's pratically encouraged, but I do see ALOT of Single white mums with half-caste kids thou.
>>
>>53015065
>trying to dictate how others create families

Not their fault you can't find a member of your own race that wants you.
>>
>>53017132
>implying the eternal jew isn't already dictating
>implying baby making is so sacred no one is allowed to have an opinion on it
>implying it's a good idea to just fuck like rabbits with western healthcare like it won't cause dysgenic effects
>>
>>53011552
That's something Sebastian PiƱera would say
>>
File: snake_disagrees.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
snake_disagrees.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>53017329
>>implying baby making is so sacred no one is allowed to have an opinion on it

The people having said kid should get the say in it. Not some sperg on a Vietnamese cave painting newsletter.
>>
>>53017504
>The people having said kid are the ones who should get a say in it.
The fuck for? If they ruin the earth, they can't be left alone just because muh right to spam shit tier babies all over until everything is depleted and the dysgenic effect has ruined the earth and the future of mankind.

In nature, the fuckers would have been eaten by mountain lions. They should be happy to be alive. Shitting out awful babies because smart people made sure lions and shit like that aren't there to stop you any more is not a human right. If they affect me, my nation, my gene pool, the people around me, earth and the future of this planet and all humans on it with their awful judgement and decision making, then they shouldn't get to just fuck shit up because telling them no is triggering.
>>
File: dfgdfg.png (77 KB, 752x404) Image search: [Google]
dfgdfg.png
77 KB, 752x404
>>53017640
lel
>>
>>53017690
What do you really consider 'dysgenic'?
>>
>>53017775
>I'm in that pic
s-senpai... finally noticed me....
>>
>>53007801
You are literally banishing yourself from the society. And if you have kids prepare for them to have even shittier existance.
As it should be. Fuck globalism, fuck multi-culti and all the rest of retarded leftists ideas.
multi-culti = death of unique cultures
>>
>tfw no qt black girl to racemix with
>>
>>53017806
1. People with low IQ get more kids than people with high IQ. Same goes for criminality etc. This causes a net decrease in IQ when adjusted for the Flynn effect, as well as an increase in genes associated with general lack of empathy.
2. Random allele mutations occur often. Most of these allele mutations are either non-coding, neutral or deleterious. Beneficial mutations are the most rare. With modern health care, the deleterious alterations will continue to spread, over time creating a weaker, less healthy populace.
3. Different populations may have different cognitive and physical capacities that may be lost due to dysgenic migration and miscegenation, as well as due to outbreeding depression.

In other words, over time, with modern health care, welfare, and migration patterns, without any eugenics measures either positive or negative, our species as a whole is evolving into a broadly speaking shittier being, less healthy, less athletic, less intelligent, less empathic. Coupled with increased consumption, explosive population growth, and increasingly intelligent AI and deadly technologies in general, we're pushing the pedal to the metal to a grade A shitfest unless we start taking care of and acting responsibly with the spreading of our species and the future of our evolution.
>>
>>53007801
It's a norm except negroes. Most find them gross.
>>
>>53007801
I actually attended a wedding about a week ago, this close family friend of my married a Black man. The guy converted to Islam so I guess people gave their approval, which is weird cause that family isn't that religious but, whatever he's a cool guy I guess it's fine.

Other than that there is my uncle who married a half Indian/white woman. But, she was Muslim too, so I guess it's okay as long as the religion is the same.
>>
It's just wrong
>>
I don't actually know none of my family have done it and my friends are all racist
>>
>>53018112
While it's a fact that civilization as whole (itself a relatively recent human invention) has created a 'safety net' for less able-bodied individuals, it has also created an environment where these factors are irrelevant unless we were to regress to a 'natural state' akin to a societal collapse.

Despite this, technologies such as bioengineering and trans-humanism really have the potential to offset this issue; by giving us capabilities that are beyond human, we can assure our evolution as species.
>>
>>53018480
So your argument is that because of eugenics measures, we can avoid dysgenic effects? Yes. That is true.
>>
>>53018626
My argument is that with technology, everyone can benefited, even those that are plagued by bad genetics.
>>
File: 1441279528308.jpg (47 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1441279528308.jpg
47 KB, 500x667
>>53018750
What you're saying is, that we have developed new and more efficient eugenic measures that can counter dysgenic effects more efficiently than before.
>>
>>53018750
>My argument is that with technology, everyone can benefited, even those that are plagued by bad genetics.
enjoy watching the people that require enhancements to keep up get bullied i guess
>>
>>53019139
>enjoy watching the people that require enhancements to keep up get bullied i guess
Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>53019189
>Who gives a fuck?

>BLM
>LGBT
>SJWs
do you see where i'm going with this
>>
>53019305
>>BLM
>>LGBT
>>SJWs
They dont really matter m8. Genetic engineering is the future, it will slowly spread throughout the affluent and everyone who doesn't get onboard will be left behind within a few generations.By that time most of those people will be castrated(particularly those in BLM),as they simply are too much of a burden on society. I cant wait m8. Its a brave new world.
>>
>>53007801
I'm not sure
Racemixing as a concept isn't bad per say but most people who do it are awful which makes it taboo
>>
Race traitors desu. But exceptions exist.
white x black = bad
White x asian = okay
White x Latino = mostly okay
Asian x black = whites don't care
Latino x black = mostly whites don't care
>>
>>53021066
Latino isn't a race you fucking moron
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.