[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hallo /int/ If there are any of you that are currently learning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: flagge-deutschland.gif (2 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
flagge-deutschland.gif
2 KB, 500x300
Hallo /int/
If there are any of you that are currently learning German, or in the process of learning German I would like to invite you to join a Skype group comprised of fellow /int/ browsers that are also learning German.

As for the group, it was created almost a year to date and it still going strong. In the group we discuss topics related to the German language, Germany, and many others. We share resources, links, graphics, and various other tools used to aide your studies in German. Once you are in the group you will always have access to asking any questions regarding German or conversing in German as our group members are from around the world and the chat is usually always active but also never feels overcrowded. Included are also native German speakers who are happy to help you and converse with you.

For those interested in joining, I ask only a few things from you. Please do not join if you intend to go inactive in 2 days. Skype limits our free groups to a certain amount if we wish to have calls and currently all of our members are active. Secondly, please actually be learning German and not interested only in political discussions. Yes, you can meme from time to time but please don't shitpost.

So if you've made it this far and would like to join please add me on Skype at [Justin12996] and I will get back to you asap. Native German speakers are of course always welcome to join.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
>>
Verpiss dich!
>>
File: 1449252902356.jpg (14 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1449252902356.jpg
14 KB, 270x200
>>53007431
>>
>>53007431
Danke
>>
Fritz got really fucking lost this evening
>>
>>53007499
u w0t m8
>>
>>53007499
he has posted this before i think he is the same anon that made a site for learning all the cases

newb pls
>>
>>53007637
m8 this board is about banter and shitpost only, that's it.
If you think otherwise you're a little lurking faggot
>>
File: 4 German Cases.png (29 KB, 593x427) Image search: [Google]
4 German Cases.png
29 KB, 593x427
>>53007637
Yeah, I've posted threads for the group before. The first was almost a year ago but there have been more since then. We've had many people come and go and I thought it would be nice to have some fresh faces to converse and practice with.
>>
>>53007727
>m8 this board is about banter and shitpost only, that's it.
no wonder /int/ is so shit, when people with that mentality overrun this board
>>
>>53007727
Someone didn't read the sticky. I think you're just butthurt because no one wants to learn the language of surrender.
>>
Can I join now even if I probably won't be active until next week when I'm back from holiday?
>>
>>53007727
I think you need to get off this board and go to your special make people feel bad board
>>
>>53007369
Du bist eine kleine Schlampe
>>
>>53007369
Wie viele Leute sind gerade in der Gruppe und wie viele von denen können schon gut Deutsch?
>>
>>53007817
Sure, you can add me and then message me when you are available again. You aren't required to post in the group every day but I ask that you just don't waste space in the group by being completely inactive.
>>
>>53008506
Die Gruppe hat 15 Leute und ein paar von denen können schon Deutsch schreiben.
>>
>>53007369
is there anything like this for French?
>>
>>53009257
FUCK French
>>
>>53009257
No, sorry. But if you'd like to learn German we're here for you.
>>
Bump

w-we have girls in the group
>>
>>53009437
Français est le meilleur langue. Personne qui dit autrement est bête
>>
>>53010244
Tu me donne un croissant et un baguette si vout plait?
>>
>>53007369
I've joined language clubs before and they usually just end up being awkward discussions about famous cities/actors or ditzy games like "Stadt, Land, Fluss". Does this group do things differently?

Another thing I've observed is that it's usually two or three people of the same people who drive discussions and act like nobody else is there. Does this happen in this group as well?
>>
>>53010296
*s'il te plait
>>
>>53010451
Non je ne suis pas ton compain monsieur.
>>
>>53010327
Well as I've said before, the group has existed since January of last year. We don't do silly games or quizes but rather get straight to it. We represent 10 different nationalities and all of us are good friends so we always have something to dicuss.

Another thing you have to remember is that everyone in the group browses /int/. We do have fun conversations and we do banter but the majority of our conversations are in German or about German.
>>
>>53010545
Tu m'as appelé "tu." Donc, tu devrais dire "tu' pour être cohérent
>>
>>53010844
Oui pardon monsieur. Tu est vrai.
>>
>>53010908
*tu as raison
>>
danke
>>
Hello, do you talk in German all the time?
I know it sound like an stupid question but im just starting with german. Im gonna spend a decent time daily so i expect to advance quickly during this year but for now im not going to grasp anything you say
>>
>>53007774
this is a terrible infographic
the correct order of the cases is Nominativ, Genitiv, Dativ, Akkusativ
>>
>>53011402
No, not all of the time. All of the people in the group are at different levels of their knowledge with German. We have very advanced people and as well as a few beginners so the English/German ratio does change depending on who is online but all of us do speak excellent English.
>>
File: Adjective Endings.png (331 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Adjective Endings.png
331 KB, 2048x1536
>>
File: Dativ.jpg (58 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
Dativ.jpg
58 KB, 400x462
Don't die on me
>>
File: zeug.jpg (149 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
zeug.jpg
149 KB, 1280x800
>>
>>53014758
desu. there is no logic involved if it's about that shit. Just remember it please
>>
File: Kekka.gif (3 MB, 460x418) Image search: [Google]
Kekka.gif
3 MB, 460x418
>>
File: prepositions.jpg (51 KB, 736x323) Image search: [Google]
prepositions.jpg
51 KB, 736x323
>>53015153
Whoops wrong pic
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.