[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that South Korea is practically a Philippines-tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
Is it true that South Korea is practically a Philippines-tier third-world country outside of Gangnam?
>>
>>53007090
Yes, their only export is comfort-pop
>>
File: korea_before_after_annexation.jpg (458 KB, 790x2251) Image search: [Google]
korea_before_after_annexation.jpg
458 KB, 790x2251
>>53007090
I know that. Korea had been the worst and the poorest country in Asia.
>>
File: korea jaw bones.jpg (50 KB, 507x696) Image search: [Google]
korea jaw bones.jpg
50 KB, 507x696
At least they have enough money for insane levels of plastic surgery.
>>
>>53009521
Explain this picture

That is extracted jaw bones? What kind of surgery is that?

Make their jaws less pronounced?
>>
>>53009758
They want to have pointy jaws
>>
>>53009758
they shave the jaw bone to what they believe to be a more beautiful shape
I think
>>
File: image_84.jpg (252 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image_84.jpg
252 KB, 640x360
>>53009758
Gives them the generic kpop creepy face. The recovery process for that must be like hell.
>>
File: 22dbyZs.jpg (362 KB, 1247x973) Image search: [Google]
22dbyZs.jpg
362 KB, 1247x973
>>53007090
Nice cherrypicking. Seoul is obviously the most developed but the other major cities are developed too. Look up youtube videos of Busan, Incheon, Daegu, etc.

>>53009391
How exactly was Korea the poorest and worst country in Asia? Based on some cherrypicked photos? At that time almost every Southeast Asian country was occupied by Europeans, Mongolia was integrated into China, and China itself was ruled by Manju and had multiple European colonies. Face it, at that time every Asian country except westernized Japan was fucking poor and undeveloped. Don't single out Korea.

>>53010041
That has more to do with makeup though. Look up Miss Korea no makeup. I'm not denying the prevalence of PS in Korea btw.
>>
Korea wasn't that bad when I visited. Decent place.
>>
File: spiderdrawing2.gif (2 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
spiderdrawing2.gif
2 KB, 200x150
>>53009758
East Asian's tend to have under bites.
>>
>>53010041
To me all these people look different.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_South_Korean_regions_by_GDP

Looks like it's mainly in the Southwest (Jeolla Province and the interior)
>>
>>53007090
Nah, most of the cities are fairly well developed, just don't expect that out of the slums outside of them or the rural areas.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.