[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there are any black Canadians on this board, how do you view
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (220 KB, 316x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220 KB, 316x320
If there are any black Canadians on this board, how do you view the police killing of young black men in America. Also are there any racial tensions between black and white Canadians?
>>
Not black, but had some black lives matter protesters come to campus. They just annoyed everybody of all races, yelling around campus all day. They kept talking to black students walking by who then ignored them, which made a lot of the protesters visibly frustrated.

We just don't have the same racial tensions as America, pretty much everyone integrates and race is nowhere near as big an issue here
>>
there aren't any tensions because it's 2016
>>
>>53003242
>black canadians
what the fuck. you're just memeing around. I mean aren't their niggers yellow people?
>>
>>53003537
Blacks exist in Canada you dumb Pole.
>>
>>53003537
Our niggers are polacks though
>>
>>53003537
All their niggers come to America so they can effectively complain and dindunuffin for as long as they want with no repercussions

Just look at Drake, The Weeknd, and Justin Bieber
>>
>>53003537
we used to take in nigger refugees from america
>>
>>53003537
I think it's brown south Asians that are looked as thugs. Here brown people are sean as smart IT help.
>>
>>53003537
Canada is very diverse, with basically every ethnicity represented to some degree.
>>
File: 1451750294929.png (25 KB, 376x1021) Image search: [Google]
1451750294929.png
25 KB, 376x1021
>>53003242
>how do you view the police killing of young black men in America
On the TV
>>
>>53003537
The only blacks we come into contact with are usually university students or somalian taxi drivers
The somalis are scum
>>
>>53003242
>police killing of young black men in America
Don't they kill more whites than blacks so it's just black insecurity?
>>
>>53005971
>Don't they kill more whites than blacks so it's just black insecurity?

The near ubiquity of video nowadays has seriously damaged police reputations.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2413226/watch-video-shows-fatal-2014-shooting-of-handcuffed-man-in-california/
>>
>>53003242
I'm transnigger. Does that count?
>>
We don't have that problem here. :)
>>
>>53011366
Nah, sure you don't, just coincidentally blacks commit disproportionate crime and fill up prisons.

>but look at my meme stats
>I'm a proud YES man
>2016
>>
>>53011438
That only happens in America, lol.

>cunt with 6.2 homciide per 100,000 telling me about my country
>>
>>53011366
>traditional destinations
?

I don't get it.
>>
>>53011642
>Canada in charge of country recognition
>Canada in charge of murder rates
Yours are double of ours, you dumb dude weed lmao 2016 faggot trudeu maple syrup guzzling moose fucker.

Now keep pretending everything is peachy like the faggot you are, or you can do some research yourself. Good luck though, Canada doesn't like to publish its statistics based on race. I wonder why that is.
>>
File: russia homicide rate.png (65 KB, 633x569) Image search: [Google]
russia homicide rate.png
65 KB, 633x569
>>53011938
Cry some more.
>>
File: sdfs.jpg (199 KB, 986x640) Image search: [Google]
sdfs.jpg
199 KB, 986x640
>>53003242

>how do you view the police killing of young black men in America.

I think 75% of the issue is the US vs Them mentality the cops and citizens in the USA have, and 25% raycism (inb4 /pol/ 'hurr durr raycism doesn't exist', even here in DUDE WEED LMAO liberal Canada I've been harassed

Having said that, I don't support BLM and none of that shit, and personally I find most Americans to be the "well as long as the niggers are dying I don't care about what the police does" type.
>>
File: file.png (106 KB, 652x766) Image search: [Google]
file.png
106 KB, 652x766
>>53012059
Try again Wang Dong retard.
>>
>>53011366
complete bullshit.

google toronto shooting in google images.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/why-so-many-somali-canadians-who-go-west-end-up-dead/article4365992/?page=all

and the GTA has nigger containment zones.
>>
>black
>canadians

Comparing racial tensions in America to Canada is retarded. Blacks used to escape to Canada during slavery because it was the only racially tolerant place in North America.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.