[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 easiest countries to get laid in? 5 hardest places to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nz3edzJc1K1uv1t3no1_1280.jpg (302 KB, 504x892) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz3edzJc1K1uv1t3no1_1280.jpg
302 KB, 504x892
5 easiest countries to get laid in?

5 hardest places to get laid in?

(no "it's easy anywhere if you're attractive" answers, I want lists of countries based on experiences, statistics and memes pls)
>>
it's easy everywhere if you're rich and attractive
>>
>>52999481
>>
>>
>>
>>
If youre a gringo (even average looking) i would say it would be easy to get laid in most conutries of SA, but you have to know how to talk, if you're a shy fag you wont get pussy anywhere in the world.
>>
>tramp stamp

trashed.jpg

I auto assume any girl with a tramp stamp has taken 20+ dicks
>>
>>
My experiences for easiest:

>Germany
>Finland
>UK
>Ireland
>I guess the Netherlands too 2bh

Keep in mind, in some of these countries I exclusively went for tourists, like in Ireland, but it's still easy (Dublin is so damn easy).

Hardest?

>Saudi Arabia
>Vatican
>Somalia
>Brunei
>Yemen
>>
>>
kon h·i nůįů ukkusokko Nona Surro nonotisiṡi Surro? Dosk ehem do,rd liem dof
>>
>>52999688
wat
>>
>>52999611
>>52999616
>>52999622
>>52999675
Even in countries with the Shariah Law?
>>
Trolling is truly an art.
>>
>>52999731
Und dor kahei l.iog doshey?
>>
>>
>>52999644
>I auto assume any girl with a tramp stamp has taken 20+ dicks
well that's because they actually have
>>
it's easy everywhere if you're British
>>
>>52999793
I think the wealthy Arabs probably just arrange mary the best looking women.
>>
Speaking from personal experience. I'm 5'5. The easiest are Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Germany and Sweden in order. I wouldn't know the hardest but probably some Muslim hole I've never been to.
>>
>>52999793
m8, those arab sheiks are probably having mad orgies at closed door parties
>>
>>52999815
>a art
>>
>>52999627
Talking as in knowing the language or having social skills?

Also my answer is that it's easy to get laid in any country that isn't your own. Mutual exoticism makes things easy.
>>
>>
>>52999981
social skills and a bit of spanish (obviously)
Yes, if you dont know much spanish she will get bored eventually before you close the deal
>>
I've seen multiple Finns lament that Helsinki girls are slutty as hell if you're a foreigner.
>>
This is a silly question. LMS (Looks, Money and Status) is a universal. If you have any of those you'll get laid in any country.
>>
>>53000295

That's nonsense, because the vast majority of women aren't very attractive, nor are they very rich, nor are they important.

And we all know beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>53000358
Oh here comes arab who knows it all after banging some bar sluts.
>>
>>53000411

This is not even from experience but from using logic.

Do you think literally every woman on earth is in the position to go for rich/attractive/powerful men?

Just look at your mom for example, look for whom she settled.
>>
any country that has a particularly strong affinity for alcohol for obvious reasons
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x281
>>52999481

Whereever your mom lives
>>
>>52999793
Especially in those countries. The wealthy oil sheiks can just buy a new wife whenever they want.

>>52999896
Are you a girl?
>>
>>53000625
getting laid as a girl is 0% difficult in any country unless it's Brazil
>>
>>53000471
You do know you're very predictable, right?
But sure keep believing you're the wisest bro of all.
>>
>>53000980

That's alright, I don't mind
>>
File: 1385912130570.png (152 KB, 830x844) Image search: [Google]
1385912130570.png
152 KB, 830x844
>easiest
1. all places with black women
2. All places with white women

>hardest
1. All places with non white non black women
>>
Russia is very easy if you are a 1-st world foreigner. In Ukraine girls will aproach you by themselves and ask you out. I was in Odessa once and lived in hostel with murricans. I hanged out with them and was translating and such. I haven't got so many 10/10 chicks since that. I haven't got any tbqh.
>>
>>53000796
What's this about?
>>
>>53001651
gayzil
>>
It's impossible everywhere if you're hideous.
>>
1. British girls in all countries
2. Germany
3 France
4 Canada
5 Finland
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.