[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hear Europeans bitching about gypsies endlessly. I hear them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 236x314
I hear Europeans bitching about gypsies endlessly. I hear them say they're the worst people on earth. I hear them say they break childrens' legs to make them better beggars and force girls to marry at 14. Is this true? They don't really exist in LA, so I've never met one.
>>
Yes, it's true, gypsies are shit.

But unless you live in some big city or in Eastern Europe, you will rarely ever see them. Thank dog.
>>
Saw some in Finland. They're like much poorer versions of Armenians
>>
>>52998846
Gypsies are niggersx1000
>>
>>52998846
I've heard there are some in downtown Vegas.
>>
>>52998846
Gypsies are this kind of people who are universally reviled, even in times of PC there's still people telling gypsies to go fuck themselves. Their reputation is the same literally everywhere they've been. My mom was almost stolen from her grandma's house by a gypsy woman who told her she should run away and she still says the woman actually tried to put a spell on her. Other than that case in have in my family, everyone here knows they steal anything, spit in your face if you don't give them money, try to read your hand and pull some trick on you, etc.
>>
how can those gipsy old ladies spent the whole day in the same position asking for money, wouldnt it be easier and better to you know actually find a job
>>
>>52999764
Begging is their job.
>>
>>53000035
Thats not normal begging, they literally wont move for hours its spooky
>>
>>53000117
Exactly, it's professional begging.
>>
The SJWs don't even defend them. Consider that.
Hitler had tons of them killed, but people will only mention Jews.
I don't think anyone else receives that sort of hatred.
>>
>>53000195
SJWs probably don't know they exist like most Americans.
>>
>>52998846
Judge for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUh-WY98jeU

This should be renamed "How gypsies live everywhere, if they're not nomadic with their filthy carts trying to scam new towns".
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.