[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the UK like one big family? Im from America where there are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: christmaspepe.jpg (92 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
christmaspepe.jpg
92 KB, 900x900
Is the UK like one big family? Im from America where there are too many people for it to be like a family. Is it like that in UK? It seems so comfy there, there are only 60 million people so its more like a family.
>>
>>52996307
*glances around the thread*

Uhh is this nigga retarded?
>>
>>52996307
The fuck is this shit?
>>
>>52996307
Yes. Everyone knows everyone because like you said, we are small.

The Queen is the nations surrogate gran.
>>
Nuke the US, this is the kind off shit they contribute with, borderline sociopathic behaivor.
>>
>>52996307
>4.5 mill folks here in Norge.
>500k in Oslo
>everyone is afraid that they do somethibg innappropriate
>if one person knows everyone knows
>terrible paranoia every day all day
>>
>>52996307
You're an idiot
>>
>>52996516
Still don't care Norway you fucking faggot
>>
>>52996516
>About 5,3 mill people in Norway
>660 000 in Oslo

Still small numbers
>>
>>52996752
Nice English, you literal potato.
>>
>>52996307
No. It has nothing to do with the size of the country. Here in Norway, a tiny country of 5 million people, it definitely isn't like that. People distrust each other, and don't really share a common identity. "Norwegian" is only a citizenship, not really a nationality.

In Japan, the second largest developed country in the world, it is like that, though. Japanese people for the most part have a certain connection merely by being Japanese.

When Masanori Murakami went to the US to play in MLB, all of Japan watched his game because they were proud that one of theirs had made it big abroad.

And it was like that in Europe, too at one point. But with the death of nationalism, the communal spirit and "family feeling" dies, as well.
>>
>>52996927
>1 442 318 in Oslo
Still skinny compared to London

>52997381
No my silly inbreed shithead friend. We are all friends here. Don't ruin the meme
>>
>>52996426
GOOD JOB CANADA YOU MADE ME CRINGE IRL
>>
>>52996307
no
you are quite obviously a city slicker if you think 60 million is small
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.