[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saudi Arabia has executed the prominent Shia cleric Sheikh Nimr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (109 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109 KB, 2000x1333
Saudi Arabia has executed the prominent Shia cleric Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr, the interior ministry said.

He was among 47 people put to death after being convicted of terrorism offences, it said in a statement.

Sheikh Nimr was a vocal supporter of the mass anti-government protests that erupted in Eastern Province in 2011, where a Shia majority have long complained of marginalisation.

Shia-led Iran said Saudi Arabia would pay a "high price" for the execution.

A foreign ministry spokesman said Riyadh "supports terrorists... while executing and suppressing critics inside the country".
>>
empty rhetoric
>>
>Saudi kill shiites
>Iran kills sunnites

More news at eleven
>>
And why should i care
>>
>Saudi Arabia punishing terrorists

Now THIS is an early April fools joke!
>>
>>52993799
>le saudi arabia supports terrorists meme

Honestly this is ridiculous. Are there private individuals within Saudi Arabia who support Salafi jihadist bullshit? Yes. The same can be said for most western countries as well, to claim the crown supports terrorism is baseless and shouldn't be taken seriously (especially coming from fucking Iran of all places).
>>
>>52993955
He wasn't a terrorist, he was labelled as one because he led protests against the Saud family.
>>
>>52993967
You're honestly retarded, their payroll of terrorists is well documented
>>
File: rTVmo6D[1].png (708 KB, 1024x435) Image search: [Google]
rTVmo6D[1].png
708 KB, 1024x435
>>52993955
Terrorising a terrorist makes you a terrorist to the terrorised.
>>
>>52993799
Put up or shut up Iran.
>>
>>52994024
>well documented

I'm sure you would like to provide this documentation then? Oh wait, there isn't any other than Western bias against monarchism and traditional values.
>>
File: 24343-11bmfxd.jpg (194 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
24343-11bmfxd.jpg
194 KB, 960x684
No love lost on KSA, but Iran isn't exactly one to complain about executions.
>>
more like sheikh nomore lmao
>>
arabs killing arabs is always good news
>>
>>52994107

Nonwhite detected. There are countless proofs, but I'm too lazy to get them while on my phone. The satisfaction of me knowing I'm right is more than enough for me
>>
>>52994188
>there are countless proofs
>b-but i'm not going to bother showing them to you
>b-by the way racism

Okay friend.
>>
>>52994156
The reason why people are pissed is because they executed him on false charges, mainly because he was a vocal critic of the Saudi royal family while also being a top Shia cleric.
>>
>>52994265
*tips fedora* you only have to simply look
>>
>>52994299
Oh sure, there's context. KSA whips/beheads people over dumb shit regularly. The country deserves to burn and I'd be happy to see it.
I'm just saying the Iranians of all people complaining is the pot calling the kettle black. Unless you think Iranian death-sentences tend to have more virtuous rationales?
>>
>saudi kills a shia and 50 sunni jihadi

>reddit twists that into saudi supporting jihadis

wew
>>
>>52994549
It's not about the actual societies in question. Saudi Arabia as well as Iran execute a lot of people every year, most notably gays.

The reason there is an outcry for the Shia cleric is because it was a purely political move. He was found guilty on false charges.

Saudi Arabia is trying to impose itself on Iran. They used him as bait for Iran to do something about it.
>>
>>52993799
Who cares? Shia are scum.
>>
>>52995290
t. Osama Al-Lithuani
>>
>>52995290
Are you one of these dudes?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.