[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what year is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Sun and Steel.epub.png (27 KB, 100x136) Image search: [Google]
Sun and Steel.epub.png
27 KB, 100x136
You are a cunt

How are you going to better yourself this year?

Going to learn languages, going to travel?
>>
Is this a picture for Yukio Mishima
>>
kill me
>>
>>52989983
I thought it was going to be bigger than that

>>52990003
Don't do that, itll be such a stereotype
>>
>>52989965
>How are you going to better yourself this year?

With a twelve gauge probably.
>>
>>52990216
pls no why is everyone in my thread killing themselves
>>
>>52990434
Well your pic related for self improvement was a picture of a guy who wanted to kill himself for most of his life before killing himself.
>>
>>52989965
planning to keep learning norwegian, but i'm probably going to kill myself by the beginning of october, so idk
>>
>better yourself

No point.

>learn languages

No one values it and no one cares. Even on Interpals no one gives a shit and those people prefer me to speak English so they can practice so they can get a better job or move abroad or whatever.

Why you Euro cunts ask for others to learn your languages when you get more out of keeping us ignorant surprises me. Just call us stupid and ignorant based on the fact that you hate us rather than our enthusiasm to learn.
>>
>>52994055
it is not about "value" but a fulfillment of a curiosity

if we lose the authenticity of experience to things like efficiency and value then we might as just work and not complain
>>
learning spanish
reading more
learning more recipes
spending less time here

but what are the chances of that happening, lmao
>>
File: 1451619234868.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451619234868.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
Continue working out

Maybe start doing martial arts again

Learn modern hebrew
>>
>>52994197
First, thanks for the reply.

Second, I understand that we lose the raw experience but most people would prefer to speak English anyway and the concept that learning their language is just a waste of time.

It takes years to be able to speak another language and as an English speaking foreigner they see you as more of an asset speaking English than their language. So, you are better off not learning. In fact, being a stupid non-native makes you money in many countries in Europe whilst trying to cater to them makes you nothing.
>>
>>52995463
again it is not about what you do with it

it is because you can there is still a thing called doing something for the sake of doing itself and not everything needs to be about money, the making of money or the efficiency of the making of money
>>
>>52989965
THIS FUCKING SONG
https://youtu.be/zL5bWMJuBCc
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.