[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American guy have seen pictures of Voe and decides to Visit Oslo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: oh yeah!.png (972 KB, 1366x702) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah!.png
972 KB, 1366x702
American guy have seen pictures of Voe and decides to Visit Oslo for the first time
>>
Will you show her for him
>>
Why would he go to Oslo lol
>>
Voe has an annoying face imo
>>
so he uploaded a video and you screencapped it?

this is next level autism
>>
File: 1426292348058.jpg (240 KB, 531x1156) Image search: [Google]
1426292348058.jpg
240 KB, 531x1156
>>52988950
>tfw looking for europeans in europe
>>
>>52989335
>don't get to take part in yuro race war because im in america
>american race war won't happen
>>
>>52989274
Oh no it's even worse that that hue hue

Let me tell you a thing about americans. I used to have a american friend, best friend I have ever had. You can say everything and they belive it.

>We never flush the toilet before it's full
WEW *culture shock*
>>
Hes off by 20 years the poor lad, but i bet hes black only niggers really only want blondes
>>
>>52990204
I mean that's not really something to brag about
most americans view europeans as weird and believe that they don't have the same sanitation standards as us.
most americans still believe that french women don't shave or use deodorant
>>
>>52990204
americans like to suspend their disbelief to humble themselves in their worldview

if a foreigner says in their country they do things differently the american will not think twice and take it for face value, then will have this belief until it is proven false

you can find it annoying all you like but they are just not concern with finding similarities beyond the immediate
>>
>>52990516
That's super polite in a way.
>>
>>52990381
I like brits too

>Damn man, the car only have five seats and we are six. Good thing is that it's legal to sit on the roof as long as you are tied down.

WEW cool, fresh air n shit *culture shock*
>>
>Visit Norway looking for blondes.

>Be killed dor being chirstian.
>>
>>52989739
>Tfw you realise the american race war is going on 24/7
>tfw no face
>>
File: veau.jpg (21 KB, 450x290) Image search: [Google]
veau.jpg
21 KB, 450x290
Voe in French is that.
>>
>>52988950
>ameriniggers
>>
>>52991333
I can tell the rest of the story also. After telling the brit that it was just a joke and that he had to jump in to the back seat.

>Jump in man
No
>Stop being silly, jump in
No I don't want to sit on a mans lap
>It's only men here, there are no other choices
Oh yeah, the roof
>Stop being silly, you don't turn into a gay just for sitting on another mans lap
*brit jumps into the back seat*
>>
>>52992969
please stop
>>
>>52993030
Why? Having other men to sit on you lap is so delicious
>>
>the last bastion of whiteness is an immigrant shithole like the rest of us
>>
So are all the kebabs in the CBD or is it like here where all the brown people keep to themselves in a few suburbs while the city itself is mostly tourists, students and aussies
>>
File: 1447591500138.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
1447591500138.png
60 KB, 860x650
>>52988950
Link ?
>>
One other thing I learned from my american friend and his family when I lived with them was
:
>Blonde
>skinny
>big boobs

That's the ideal woman. Even his old father used to comment on ordinary beautiful gals calling them fat. Me who like big ass feelt like a freak and didn't dare to say a thing.

Now I feel more normal again. I want one of those girls with big ass which they have in Brazil, I like that.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.