[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gagauz Eri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: karta_mala9.jpg (8 KB, 194x210) Image search: [Google]
karta_mala9.jpg
8 KB, 194x210
Have you ever heard about Gagauziya? Of course you didn't. Ask your questions about this beautiful place where romanic t@rko-russians live
>>
Post some pictures of Gagauz
>>
Is it another separatist area like Transdnistria?
>>
Are they currently attempting to separate?
>>
>>52989014
Firstly the center of its capital. Comrat.
>>
>>52989037
>>52989118
Not really. They got their autonomy in 90-s, when there were stupid nationalist at rule in Moldova. Now they don't want anything more. They only can try to join Russia if Moldova enters EU(but it won't happen)
>>
>>52989223
Are you Gagauz?
>>
File: 1292178775_komrat.jpg (29 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1292178775_komrat.jpg
29 KB, 500x333
>>52989014
inscription at entering
>>
>>52989276
Have a bit Gagauz blood, but no. I'm mostly Russian
>>
Your governor is cute
>>
>Despite declaring Gagauz as the national language of the Autonomy, the local authorities do not provide any full Gagauz-teaching school, most of those are Russian-language as opposed to inner Moldovan full Romanian language education.[15] Although pupils are introduced to all of the usual school languages (Russian, Romanian, English or French, Gagauz), the local language continues to be least popular.

Why don't they teach in Gaguaz or Romanian?
>>
>>52989369
Not as cute as Poklonskaya, bit yes, a bit. Her job is called Bashkan and she is a good leader, I would say
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irina_Vlah
>>
>>52989461
They all learn Romanian and sometimes Gagauz, but it's not widely spread, they're like Ukrainians: have their own language, but speak Russian.
>>
Fact: Gagauz are Orthodox Turks and literally nothing else differs
>>
Fact: Turks are Muslim Gagauz and literally nothing else differs
>>
>>52989646
Nope

>>52989668
This
>>
>>52989668
Also true. Basically the same people
It's like trying to differentiate Serbs, Bosniaks and Croats
>inb4 butthurt ex-yugos claiming they're different
>>
>>52989646
There are differs, firstly because there are no clean Gagauz at all. Their people appeared like a mix of Bulgarians, Pechenegs, Turks and Russians a bit.
>>
>>52988946
Of course I have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7-tWR_Ce7Y
>>52989802
>clean anything
>>
Interesting fact about Moldova: if usually people argue about their president, always someone likes him and some not, in Moldova everyone hates president and calles him a fartman
>>
>>52989802
That is expected since they moved to that area centuries ago. Turks in Anatolia aren't ''clean'' either. Seljuks just popped up and started mixing. One group in Anatolia and the other in today's Gagauzia
>>
File: IMG_20160101_163742.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160101_163742.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
>>52989014
Gagauz village
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.