[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Germany Has Never Won A War <Israel Has Never Lost A War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: hanukkahsweater_front.png (250 KB, 367x493) Image search: [Google]
hanukkahsweater_front.png
250 KB, 367x493
>Germany Has Never Won A War
<Israel Has Never Lost A War
>>
>>52987394
germany has lots of experience making soap
>>
>>52987394
But Prussia won many wars before forming Germany
>>
They are both meme countries

t. non-meme country
>>
>>52987394

With jews you always lose.
>>
>>52991438
But I wonder how? It's a nation that, despite several attempts to wipe them out of existence, have survived to this day- making them one of the 2 most ancient cultures in the world.
They are a nation that, despite being extremely small in numbers and almost universally getting persecuted/discriminated, had achieved world-wide success and control of all major aspects of local life- starting with sports and entertainment, ending with money and government.
If they say that you should side with the winner- than you should side with the Jews.
>>
>is this
<a new epic maymay
>>
>>52993819

>sports

you ruined it
>>
>>52993819
desu i dont believe in the holocaust and am anti semitic but even i cant deny this
>>
>>52993929
No, you shmendrik, while over all the Jews aren't sportive as result of "scholar culture", there were always Jews who dealt with sports.
While only a small percentage of the small Jewish population, they often achieved great many things in sports just in all other areas.
Just look at the Olympics in the past 20 years; there is not a single western/eastern-Europe that doesn't have at least one Jew in it's team. A hefty lot of them are medal-winners.
And that's before talking about all the Jewish trainers and managers that control the different sports.
>>
File: My%C3%B6nn%C3%A4n%20sen[1].png (25 KB, 278x286) Image search: [Google]
My%C3%B6nn%C3%A4n%20sen[1].png
25 KB, 278x286
>>52993819

Jews are the Masterrace.
>>
>>52994809
No, everybody has it's cos. But it's hard to deny that all the evidence point towards the Jews being an A+ quality nation.
>>
>>52994334

>Jews win 0.2% of Olympic Medals ever
>Jews are 0.2% of world population

what amazing overachieving I am literally doing backflips as I type.
>>
>>52994981
>No, everybody has it's cos.
>...the Jews being an A+ quality nation.

Well, Israel certainly isn't.
>>
>>52995744
I have explained why they are. You, on the other, offered nothing but your raw opinion.
Bring it on snowboy.
>>
>>52994981

>Jews
>a quality nation

First the ridiculous claim that Jews are an ethnicity, now they're a nation too?
>>
>>52995100
My opinions are:
Jews are the Masterrace
Israel is not a great nation

Ok?
>>
>>52995999
We might not be great but how much we accomplished with our situation and in such short time is more impressive then most countries. If Israel didn't have the 20% Arabs we'd probably be one of the better countries in the world.
>>
File: israel un hates him.jpg (38 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
israel un hates him.jpg
38 KB, 500x303
>>
Some of the most rich guys in my country are jews, they control most of the important bussiness here and have places in the government, I'm scared please go away scholomo sempai.
>>
>>52995924
nations are ethnicities my uneducated friend.
>>
File: Yosef.jpg (45 KB, 800x446) Image search: [Google]
Yosef.jpg
45 KB, 800x446
>>52993819

Nation of cowards and swindelers for sure
>>
>>52995841
How big is your nose?
bigger than your bank account?
>>
>>52993819

Because technology and high bonds with usa
They still lost southern lebanon, sinai and transjordania
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.