[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible change the life and be an ex-loser after 21?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Is it possible change the life and be an ex-loser after 21?

I don't think I'm a total loser. I have a good job, a good level of education and some friends. I'm just too ugly and boring many times. But I eant to change and I'm creating a lot of plans to improve my social skills thia year.

The problem is: I don't know anyone who have changed his life mainly in an "advanced age".
>>
File: keep-calm-and-be-yourself.png (152 KB, 2480x2893) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-be-yourself.png
152 KB, 2480x2893
no need to change
>>
lol 21 "old age"

here's a bump for you
>>
>>52985850
it obviously is
>>
>>52985850
> I'm a total loser
> I have a good job, a good level of education and some friends

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>52985902
Thanks Alexander.
>>
creating plans in itself is useless you know you will follow through and when people ask how after you have changed you tell them you had plans

even the plan to perfect the plan is another excuse to not do something

and doing doesn't need planning, not really

so it just gets in the way, or rather it is something to hide behind.
>>
>>52985850
>Is it possible change the life and be an ex-loser after 21?
Yes. I didn't start to get my shit together until 24.
>>
the same age as me and I'm loser too.
>>
>>52985850
Don't try and see it as some "epiphany" moment where you will suddenly be rich and social. It's about building yourself up over time. I'm 25 and still a bit of a loser but I'm slowly getting better (at least, that's what I tell myself).
>>
>>52985997
>and doing doesn't need planning, not really
I beg to differ. Sure, a plan without action is useless, but a plan makes action easier. This is especially true if it's a detailed plan with milestones. Knowing you've made progress can help motivate you to the next step, and so-on.
>>
>>52985953
I was a NEET until my 16 years. But I focused the last years to improve my professional skills and earn some money at least. My friends are Just three guys that I know since 2005 and I don't have any capability to talk with girls.
>>
>>52985997
I'm trying to change dince The end of 2014. I feel I had some progress nit some much mainly because I don't have a good plan. I guess if I had a plan the things can be easier.
>>
>>52985850
Just do it, dont think about it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.