[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recycling in your cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: mu4e5a1a9f930ee.jpg (305 KB, 550x732) Image search: [Google]
mu4e5a1a9f930ee.jpg
305 KB, 550x732
I just went to recycle all the empty beer bottles and stuff from the celebrations. I got about $25 back on them, for half an hour's cleaning up.

Does it work that way in your cunt?
>>
>getting paid to recycle
Truley a Euro thing
>>
>>52985012

Bollocks. I've seen refunds printed on American bottles.
>>
>>52984952
Fucking lucky
We don't get paid shit for that. I do it all the time regardless, but there are fuckheads throwing bottles into lakes and shit.
Getting paid for recycling could definitely benefit the country
>>
>>52984952
I opened this thread cause in the thumbnail the chick looked like she might be naked
>>
>>52985062
It's only available in some states. Before you see the refund price it will only say like two or three states, can't remember which ones of the top of my head. Plus recycling as a whole over here is not a big thing. I try to sometimes but it just doesn't hold out for me and others
>>
>>52985176
>getting paid

Only if you host a party. Because it's a refund.
>>
>>52984952
yes
>>
No, you don't get any money if you recycle here

In fact, you can't even put different trash into different trashcans so you always just dump everything into one
>>
>>52985430
>free garbage service

That's a pretty big incentive. That's like $400 per year or something.
>>
I throw Trash n the recycling and vice versa.

Dont give one fuck.
>>
>>52985504
I messed up it is "free" but you are not suppose to regular garbage in it, just recyclebles like magazines bottles glass and plastic

it is paid by the community homeowners association they haul it to the county recycling center

since there is a homeowners association fee it is part of the service
>>
>>52984952
Yes. Homeless people do that here.
>>
Mfw Americans have to pay to throw out trash, AND they have to drive it to the dump themselves !
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.