[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your cunt never had its own revolution >your cunt never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1441990552408.jpg (90 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1441990552408.jpg
90 KB, 500x484
>your cunt never had its own revolution
>your cunt never became a republic

>inb4 "no worries, zang hong"

i'm just an aussie who's willing to admit that it's embarrassing to have a foreign flag on our flag and a british queen as our head of state
>>
rasheed
>>
:)
>>
>>52984442
no worries, zang hong
>>
australia will be the last country with the union jack after the uk
>>
>your countries revolution was the basis for the US of A
>>
>>52984442
Feel free to fuck off anytime
>>
>>52984517
>America's revolution was the basis for Australia

it literally was
>>
>>52984563
>The dutch revolution was the basis for the basis of Australia
>The English put their ugly flag and ugly queen on it

It's time to take back the world
>>
at least you have a strong reactionary sentiment to the ever increasing americanization of europe and unending import of niggers and sandniggers undeserving of the life europeans have built all because politicians are puppets to the corporations that have the destruction of the middle class a goal
>>
>>52984442
I like that we are intrinsically tied to Britain c:

Not that I would ever say this out loud irl!!! :P
>>
>>52984690
*tickles you*

:3
>>
>>52984796
*blushes*
Stop it!!

*pokes tongue out and scampers off*
>>
>>52984976
>>52984796
>a brit and a convict colonial brit are both faggots
the homo truly is genetic
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.