[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your experience with Africans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (31 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31 KB, 470x313
-Ive never been friends with Africans, whether they are from Ethiopia or Nigeria because Australia is a white paradise. Altho we do have alot Asian professionals. Whats your experience with Africans, are they really that bad? Are some ethnciities worse than others?
>>
No idea.
>>
File: 2qRYdFK.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2qRYdFK.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>52976576
Some Ethiopian women are extremely beautiful although personally dont know anyone from their community
>>
>>52976700
Don't bother. 99% are obnoxious airheads
>>
>>52976618
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>52976618
Nice flag my friend
>>
I don't have them in my town, but from friends in the city I only hear bad things.
>>
>>52976576
Mate, Im starting to see more black people in the city. A few years ago you wouldn't see any. Now you would see a few.
>>
All the actual African's I've known were great folks, but we tend to only get the good ones over here. That's true of most of our LEGAL immigrants.
The one's who just pay to be smuggled in by the millions are another story.
There's no selective process going on there.
>>
>>52976576
I've met some Senegalese intellectuals. They were actually nice people, I'd make friends with them if only they were white.
>>
>>52976576
i dont know where to start.
Most are kind and friendly. Some are barbaric beyond belief. They are not very bright.
>>
>>52978408
In Meme City one of the biggest contrasts between north of the river and south of the river is all of the black African reffos live in the south west and all of the white saffers live on the outer northside.
One of my resolutions for the new year is to finally venture to Coopers Plains and eat at a Sudanese restaurant.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.