[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
were these a mistake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
were these a mistake?
>>
Made us civilize the Finnish people, so that's something. Used to be chinks running around half-naked in he woods.
>>
>>52976484
why?

poland was involved btw
>>
>>52976553
because the poles invited the teutonic order to deal with the heathens in the baltics but the poles got worried about the order backstabbing them and then subjugated them. then a lot later prussia ate up pooland and that never would've happened had the poles not invited the teutonic order in the first place :^)
>>
>>52976538
I think you need to do a new crusade
>>
No, its the only reason the baltics states arent Moldova tier today
>>
>>52976393
>mistake
Did they become Christian?
If yes, no
If no, yes
Wasting resources is always a mistake.
>>
>>52976674
They were already Christian.
>>
>>52976695
>The balts were Christian
>Not Romuvan pagans
Play CK2 fool.
>>
Yes because everything that's half assed is a mistake. They didnt wipe out the pagans, all they ever did is piss them off, a ton of people died, a bunch of castles switched hands, a bunch of crusader states appeared and disappeared, and Poland and Germany still have a beef what's Polish and What's German over there.
How were they not a mistake?

A man will pursue great revenge for even the slightest injuries, for the heavier ones he can not. Teutonics achieved nothing and got rekt at the end of the day.
>>
>>52976650
Nah, we've yet to do something so cultural enriching as getting a black president, but once we do pls make a white country invade us.
>>
>>52976737
damn
>>
With how Russia turned out, I'm glad we didn't end up Orthodox through gradual peaceful conversion.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.