[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have european citizenship. Im thinking of living and working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: denmark-map.gif (73 KB, 750x595) Image search: [Google]
denmark-map.gif
73 KB, 750x595
I have european citizenship.

Im thinking of living and working here.

Tell me about it.
>>
>>52976114
high taxes
shit is expensive
people speak a weird language
>>
>>52976220

Saw an episode of anthony bourdain when he went here. Copenhagen looks so amazing.
>>
>>52976239
okay
>>
>>52976220
why u steal schleswig/holstein
>>
>>52976239
When you do nothing but eat random shit, pass out drunk every night and curse instead of speaking everything seems fun but it seems he is even sick of it
>>
File: Flaggenmädchen SH.png (35 KB, 480x500) Image search: [Google]
Flaggenmädchen SH.png
35 KB, 480x500
>>52976278
Holstein has always been German, South Schleswig is just a social construct we added
also without it the border would look weird
>>
>>52976239
i heard copenhagen is extremely expensive
Try aarhus

I also have euro citizenship but, i don't know
I don't know the language, and since no knowledge of danish, i probably can't find any part time job.
>>
>>52976334
> and since no knowledge of danish, i probably can't find any part time job.
Most Danes speak English so I don't think it's a problem for a part-time job.
>>
>>52976334

How the hell did you get euro citizenship
>>
>>52976830
muh heritage like everyone else
>>52976372
nobody's gonna hire you if you only speak english, speaking from experience here
>>
>>52976114
The media is always telling us that Denmark is THE HAPPIEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!

based on some statistic or something
>>
>>52976878
Thought that was Uruguay
>>
>>52976830
dad is euro
>>52976372
really?
I was thinking of just living there for a while, then come back here.
I just want to know how's over there
>>
Denmark has sex tourism. It involves farm animals.
>>
>>52976890
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBzDSq0KDLs
>>
>>52976895
You'll get by just fine with English but most people won't hire you unless you speak at least basic Danish. It's different when you're a tourist as opposed to a resident. Also you won't be able to open a bank account in Denmark, rent a flat (unless it's Airbnb, which I recommend) and a lot of other things people don't really think about back home. I'm an EU citizen and even I had trouble with most of those as they didn't want to do business with someone who doesn't have any ties to the country like a job or place of study (otherwise they may just up and leave with the money/unpaid bills). Not even a spouse counts.
>>
>>52976904
Sex agrotourism? Wow
>>
>>52976114

Fuck off you fat tub of lard! No one wants you here!

It's pretty much like that
>>
>>52976372

Hahaha wrong you Asian cunt. You can get Danish classes for free though.

>>52976904

It's illegal now law got put in place last year. I mean come on! It was 2015.

>>52976278

They didn't steal it. They got it because Napoleon a shit and the brits are assholes. It's full of Germans anyway, who'd want that.

>>52976878

Happy that you're not here.
>>
>>52977095

Im actually really skinny, im malnourished due to a huge alcohol problem
>>
>>52977177

You aren't skinny just because you don't need a motorized vehicle to move around.
>>
>>52977095
Aka "Fuck Off We're Full"
>>
>>52976114
Good choice.
>>
>>52977095
this
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.