[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1.) Country 2.) Stuff you're not supposed to talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: kill em all.jpg (54 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
kill em all.jpg
54 KB, 640x512
1.) Country
2.) Stuff you're not supposed to talk about in your neck of the woods
>>
The upcoming race war.
>>
Bunyips
>>
1.) USA
2.) Liking and/or defending Trump
>>
It's better not to talk about anything.

Everything you say is twisted into some hot button issue.
>>
1) New Zealand
2) the goatman
>>
Burjanadze is going to get her dirty Russian-funded goblin fingers in our parliament on this election.
>>
1. sweden
2. beastiality
>>
1) Gods land
2) Sure are a lot of older male relatives with young Asian/French girlfriends at this christmas get together
>>
Flag
Anything that makes you look intelligent
>>
the fact this nation is made up and led by a bunch of literal fucking retards
the fact that 90% of modern serbian population is either gypsies or turks, the fact population looks like tall mexicans and nothing like actual fucking europe, the fact that there's almost no slav left in serbia
>>
1.) NZ
2.) That you're deeply unhappy and you suspect most of the people around you are as well
>>
1. Rural America
2. Not believing in God
>>
>>52975382
1. USA
2. Never talk about how much money you make.
>>
>>52975832
Urban America
Believing in God
>>
File: 655486351.png (53 KB, 512x329) Image search: [Google]
655486351.png
53 KB, 512x329
>>52975616

>mfw it was literally talked about in the fucking parliament chambers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYYRFbCAnyQ
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 698x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 698x567
>>52975382
Discussing social classes/even acknowledging that social classes even exist is mind-blowingly taboo in Australia, it's very noticeable when you go to other countries
>>
>>52975382
1).U.K
2).Hating the crown.
>>
>>52976967
Depends where you live, in my experience the crown is pretty universally hated in some of the more working class areas of the U.K.
>>
>>52975382
Anything that could even be considered a less than positive statement regarding homosexuals or transgenders

Just
>>
>>52976857

Is this a fucking meme or is that the actual translationnn
>>
>>52977311

It's accurate, he was trying to illustrate why it would be retarded to not change the beastilaity law (used to be that it was legal, as long as the animal weighed 30kg or more, the idea being that it would not be harmed if it was large enough), he's arguing for the proposal to outright ban it (no one was against this, but the bill needs to be presented with arguments anyway). He did it in such a hilarious way though.

The billed passed unanimously though, so no animal fucking anymore.
>>
>>52975382
>murica
>the word "bomb" anywhere
>>
>>52977311
>>52977709

Later on he also goes out on a tangent about stroking the teets of a female dog, but couldn't find a translation of that. Basically he just lists sexual things to do to dogs and then steps down. Shit was off the hook.
>>
Chicago
How much you hate niggers
>>
>>52975382
1.midwest
2. Dislike of general liberal beliefs, I almost got fired for telling a coworker that I don't date out of race
>>
>>52977709
>no animal fucking anymore.
; __ ;
>>
>>52977825
im curious as to why you wouldnt date out of race?
also why did you almost get fired for saying it?
>>
>>52977937
Manager is a kike who has actively per sued me, pretty sure she was just looking for an excuse, I'm the last fertile aryan left in my family, I don't want 2000 years of a bloodline to die with me.
>>
Geert Wilders or his political party.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.