[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>German claims that Romans were Germanic and that modern day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
File: kings.jpg (41 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
kings.jpg
41 KB, 400x396
>German claims that Romans were Germanic and that modern day Italians are not Roman based on the fact some of the statues "look Germanic"
>I am ok with this

>Black person claims that Egypt was a multicultural African country and probably had a number of black people in it
>HURR WE WUZ KINGS, NIGGERS BTFO

Why are you guys so hypocritical?
>>
>>52974063
>modern day Italians are not Roman
The only roman italians today are the italians from the city of Rome.
>>
nigs claiming they were kings of their african shithole is fine, but it's ridiculous to pretend they were european kings

on the other hand, it's fairly obvious that *some* germanic types made their way into the roman empire
>>
I'm sure not even Stormfront believes that the Romans were Germanic.
>>
>>52974138

>it's fairly obvious that *some* germanic types made their way into the roman empire

Yeah, the barbarian niggers that destroyed it and set Europe back a millennium.
>>
File: vittorio-sgarbi.jpg (153 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
vittorio-sgarbi.jpg
153 KB, 900x600
>>52974156
>>
>>52974063
>modern day Italians are not Roman
Most of them aren't.

Unless you live in Rome, that is.
>>
>>52974063
Both are wrong

And nothing of the mediteranian races are left thanks to islamic rape of the entire region

Greeks did have blond hair and fair skin though, they weren't germanic though. Egyptians had darker skin and curly hair, they were not 'black' however.
>>
>>52974063
>I am ok with this
I think krauts are basically niggers and could care less about them.
>>
>>52974168

You just sound upset that your barbarian nigger forefathers weren't strong enough to do so.
>>
>>52974239
They invented almost everything you use in day to day life you degenrate
>>
>>52974246

No, my forefathers were merely the first civilisation to ever circumvent the malthusian trap and advance humans further than any civilisation that has ever existed.
>>
I look like a Roman and I'm of Ashkenazi descent.
>>
>>52974168
I hate this meme.
>>
>>52974228
Arabs did not replace the native Egyptian populace at all idiot and Egypt did have plenty of have multi-ethnic state with various peoples and was taken over and run by many foreign forces like the Greeks, Romans,Assyrians and the Nubians
>>
>>52974228
You do know we have vivid depictions before any "Islamic rape", right? 500 BC didn't last forever.
>>
Ashkenazi Jews are genetically the closest to the ancient Romans. Studies have actually shown this. Also we very much look like them in terms of facial shape and hair type and intelligence.
>>
>>52974548
Facial features*
Face shape*
>>
>>52974063
>Germans destroyed greatest european empire leaving it open to arab, persian, and african invasion.
>african leaders, kings, and empires don't exist
Its like people want to be retarded
>>
>>52974823

>african leaders, kings, and empires don't exist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_empires

Nice b8 senpai
>>
WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIT
>>
>>52974168
Actually one of their greatest military leaders was Germanic and died at the hands of Romans willingly because he was framed as an impure traitor
>>
>>52974982

WE WUZ EMPERORS N SHEET

HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE WAS THE CONTINUATION OF ROME
>>
>>52974823
>leaving it open
Literally everyone was attacking Roman-controlled territory. Barbarians were not the first
>>
File: wewuzromanz.jpg (17 KB, 304x405) Image search: [Google]
wewuzromanz.jpg
17 KB, 304x405
AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*loots village*
SO U BE SAYIN
*deserts from roman legion*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*eats a shit filled sausage*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*worships false pagan idol*
U BE SAYIN
*collects grain dole*
WE WAS
*rapes Roman woman*
WE USE TO BE
*fights self*
WE WUUUUUUUUUZ
*devalues currency*
ROMANS N SHEEEEEET
*sacks Rome and sets back civilisation a thousand years*
>>
>>52975165
t. Jack Framazziutio
>>
>>52974350
and none of those ethnicities exist anymore
>>
>wah wah waaaaaaaaah white people like white people and they like blacks less

who could have foreseen such a thing, this is the most shock value I experienced in my life
>>
>>52974228
>And nothing of the mediteranian races are left thanks to islamic rape of the entire region
The fuck am I reading
>>
>>52975232
Never heard of endogamy and cultural and geographical boundaries?
>>
>>52975254
Look at the flag.

We have the same thing with the UK, apparently 50K Anglo Saxons killed the million or so native Brits when they came over.
>>
>>52975300

BUT NATIVE BRITONS DON'T EXIST ANON, BRITAIN HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MULTICULTURAL NATION OF IMMIGRANTS, WITH CELTS, SAXONS, VIKINGS AND NORMANS LIVING IN HARMONY.
>>
>>52975392
>mfw tribal harmony

how come leftists always think pre-x century whole world was just a peaceful hippy paradise? how come leftists always forgot american natives scalped each other, africans cannibalised each other, arabs beheaded each other, asians slaughtering each other by the whole cities and villages, etc etc

they all think that white men invented violence and ever since the world was violent, whites were merely most successful at it and that's it
>>
>>52975487
Lots of people have a Messiah complex and feel the need to feel like they're saving/helping someone.

Basically it's white man's burden but from a dodgy angle, the leftists don't actually care about the niggers or pakis, they just want to be able to brag about how good of a person they are.
>>
>>52975487
Cannibalism was extremely rare in Africa, usually it was just human sacrifice.
>>
>>52975677
>was
kek, liberian warlords still eat the hearts of babies before attacking their enemies
>>
>>52974063
First one is a meme that only some stormfag believe second is something that most black people actually believe.
>>
>>52975232
Native Egyptian do exist dumbass..
>>
>>52975693
The Liberian war ended 12 years ago
>>
>>52975693
....you realize cannibalism in that context is no different than the cannibals you find in the the US. It's based on some sort of cultural causation. It's mean who have become drunk with absolute power and fear.
>>
>>52975851
>It's mean who have become drunk with absolute power and fear.
you might wanna go back to school for english, jamal
also, doesn't what you're trying to say pretty much match nearly any african politician/warlord/druglord right now?

>>52975771
yes but there is still mass shootings, and general unrest and violence plaguing the whole country
>>
>>52975936
I am on a phone with autocorrect you doopy faggot

Atrocities like this aren't restricted to Africa.
>>
>>52976044
I'm just saying that wether or not cannibalism was a tradition in the past, it certainly is now in Africa
>>
>>52975392
>CELTS, SAXONS, VIKINGS AND NORMANS LIVING IN HARMONY.
Europe is known for its peaceful history.
>>
File: 1424754201218.png (385 KB, 617x581) Image search: [Google]
1424754201218.png
385 KB, 617x581
>ITT LE GREAT ROMAN EMPIRE
This is worse than those German empire tards.
You are all fucking autistic.
>>
>>52977677
Its true, Serbian empire is where it's at.
>>
>>52977677
THIS TBQH. EVERY SANE PERSON KNOWS HRE WAS WAY BETTER THAN ROMAN EMPIRE. ROME COULDN'T EVEN BEAT DICKLESS PERSIANS. LITERAL TRASH
>>
Why do the Romans need to be 'germanic'

Are you referring to people saying they had blonde hair and blue eyes, or do people actually believe they're Germanic?
>>
>>52977821
It's ridiculous. Romans were not germanic, Romans fought germanics.
>>
>>52974063
Germans would think that even persians and egyptian were germanic, because they're educated like so.
Next time (this century anyway) you anglos should erase them more seriously.

I'm tired of this "we wuz romanz/invaders" shitposters, because sometimes they look like they're serious about it.
Really a shit tier mentality and education
>>
File: 1429505400009.jpg (42 KB, 658x543) Image search: [Google]
1429505400009.jpg
42 KB, 658x543
Augustus:
"blond-haired" - Suetonius, 79
"grey-eyed" - Pliny, XI, 143

Tiberius:
"grey/blue-eyed" - Pliny, XI, 142

Caligula:
"golden-bearded" - Suetonius, 52

Claudius:
"grey/white-haired" - Suetonius, 30
"grey-eyed" - Malalas, Chronographia X, 246

Nero:
"blond-haired" - Suetonius, 51
"grey/blue-eyed" - Suetonius, 51

Galba:
"grey/white-haired" - Malalas, Chronographia X, 258
"blue-eyed" - Suetonius, 21

Vitellius:
"redheaded" - Malalas, Chronographia X, 259
"grey-eyed" - Malalas, Chronographia X, 259

Titus:
"blond-haired" - Sieglin, 109

Domitian:
"blond-haired" -Malalas, Chronographia X, 262
"grey-eyed" - Malalas, Chronographia X, 262

Lucius Verus:
"blond-haired" - Sieglin, 110

Commodus:
"blond-haired" - Malalas, Chronographia XII, 283
"grey-eyed" - Malalas, Chronographia XII, 283
>>
>>52974063
They're both retarded and afrocentrists aren't satisfied with "a number of black people" (nubians), it's all egyptians.
>>
>>52974063
Why are you such a cuck? What could possibly lead someone to this point?
>>
>a genetic study in 2009 revealed a statistically significant genetic contribution of Northwest African genes among today's inhabitants near the city of Lucera
>Arab presence is historically recorded in these areas following Frederick II’s relocation of Sicilian Arabs
European Journal of Human Genetics, vol. 17, pp.248-252, 21 January 2009
>>
>A 2015 genetic study of six small mountain villages in eastern Lazio and one mountain community in nearby western Abruzzo found some genetic similarities between these Central Italian communities and Near Eastern populations, mainly in the male genetic pool. The Y haplogroup Q, common in Western Asia and Central Asia, was also found among this Central Italian sample population suggesting possible past Anatolian genetic influence
http://www.readcube.com/articles/10.1002/ajhb.22677
>>
i just think it's hilarious how black people always play the "we all one race and sheeit" card until you bring up egypt and then it's all "nah son we wuz kings white people be stealing our sheeit" even though white people have never claimed to rule egypt.
>>
>Close genetic similarity between Ashkenazi Jews and Italians has been noted in genetic studies
http://www.biologydirect.com//content/5/1/57
http://news.sciencemag.org/biology/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

>2010 study of Jewish genealogy found that with respect to non-Jewish European groups, the population most closely related to Ashkenazi Jews are modern-day Italians, followed by the French and Sardinians
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
>>
>>52979745
>>52979705
>>52979608
>mediterraneans have similar DNA
whoa!
>>
>>52979705
>one mountain community in nearby western Abruzzo
MARSICA
A
R
S
I
C
A
>>
>>52979745
we wuz god chosen people and shieeet
>>
>>52979705
Oh god you don't even know what your talking about now.

Both those haplogroups were brought by neolithic immigrants from Anatolia and the Leavnt who settled Europe during and brought agriculture with them.

My god why the fuck is such a retard even allowed to post here?
>>
>>52979745
Since all of Southern Europe has been massively settled by migranrs from the Levant and Anatolia during the neolithic I don't really find strange that there is genetic resemblance between European mixed jews ans southern Europeans
>>
>>52974063

>statues of Aristocratic figures are indicative of the native population

While we're at it, Egyptians were Greeks because the Ptolemaic Dynasty ruled over them for a while
>>
File: Newgrange.jpg (74 KB, 922x692) Image search: [Google]
Newgrange.jpg
74 KB, 922x692
>>52974063
GIVE BACK NEWGRANGE, GIVE BACK STONEHENGE, GIVE THEM ALL BACK TO THE SARDINIAN MAN:

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-35179269
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 523x112) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 523x112
>>52979514
>Karl Earlson
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.