[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a gypsy that moved here 10 years ago from the Netherlands.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 11
File: Gypsy Pride.png (92 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Gypsy Pride.png
92 KB, 2000x1333
I'm a gypsy that moved here 10 years ago from the Netherlands. My father was from Bulgaria.

I work a full time job here and America has accepted me as their own. Europe could not do that for my forefathers even though they lived there for 1000 years.

Thank you americans, you are based.

AMA
>>
gas yourself cunt
>>
>>52972373
Do you like football?
>>
>>52972373
what race do most Americans assume you are?
>>
>>52972373
It's a vicious cycle

Gypsies shun anynoe who's attempting to integrate, hence they don't have eduction, hence they can't find a job and money, hence they commit petty crimes, hence society don't like them

I don't think nomadic culture is suitable for post-industrial society. Something has to change
>>
>>52972373
why are the very most gypsies non funtional in modern societies
is it the culture, of course it is
why isnt this a topic tho, imean stealing and selling your daughters to your cousin should be retarded even to the most lowest casts of society
>>
>moved from the Netherlands

THANK DOG
>>
>>52972373
What's your opinion on mexicans?
>>
Sogetan Prala, tu san chacho Rom?
>>
>>52972400
Go back to europe and die you nazi

>>52972464
Yes but only college football. I can't stand NFL

>>52972493
Mexican

>>52972500
The gypsies in america seem to have assimilated fine. So have muslims and mexicans. It seems to me it is Europe that has a problem.

>>52972506
There is no unbiased evidence that gypsies actually do any of that more than poor whites in Europe.

>>52972509
t. muhammad abdulaziz bin talal al queda de bordeaux

>>52972513
Better to have 50 million mexicans than 50 million muslims, like Europe has. Europeans thought gypsies were bad. Wait until muslims become 15-20% of the population in some of your countries.
>>
>>52972615
i don't know it very well. sorry.
>>
>>52972638
>There is no unbiased evidence that gypsies actually do any of that more than poor whites in Europe
seriously, have you ever meet real gypsies?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 659x609
>>52972638
I'm just happy you left my man
>>
>>52972638
>Better to have 50 million mexicans than 50 million muslims, like Europe has

I suppose you're right, tacos > kebabs
>>
>>52972659

Ok then, would you mind if I ask you something to make sure you are really a Rom?

For instance do you know what a pomona is? Every Gypsy from every country that I've spoke to in real life know what that is. If you have another word for it and don't know this one it has to do with when someone dies. That should be a big enough hint.
>>
>>52972682

I'm a real Gypsy I don't know about the OP. I can tell you our culture has tricking/stealing from Gaje(non-gypsy) as more or less proof of how sharp/smart you are.

I don't need any statistics to know that we do a hell of a lot of gyping and conning in Europe.
>>
>>52972733
well Mexicans are our neighbors and arent to different in terms of culture, Muslims who come from the other side of the world would be much different then the average European.
>>
>>52972684
Out with the old (Gypsy) in with the new (Arab).
Same shit, different type of brown lel.
>>
Do you have a gf?

How tall are you
>>
>>52972373
Quick! Tell all your kind how good life in the US is! Be the hero Europe needs
>>
>The gypsies in america seem to have assimilated fine. So have muslims and mexicans. It seems to me it is Europe that has a problem.

I mean how? We still don't go to school we still practice arranged marriages we still mock and beat the gays we don't breed with the Gaje.

Is it because we don't live in camps? A hundred+ years ago we lived in camps and cars, then slowly moved to living in buildings together only in the past 20-30 years do we live in separate housing in a normal fashion.

All women who are married don't wear pants, we are all Christians and the vast majority of us work manual labor jobs and conning.
>>
>>52973009
you have no idea
arabs are way better than gypsies, even muslims dispise them
>>
>>52972373

You are not a gypsy, you are a leftist acting as a gypsy.

Gypsies are demons. Not human at all.

Source: I have gypsy neighbours.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 300x375
>If gypsies still lived in India they would be considered the most beautiful people there and would be in a high cast
>>
>if you went to war with any of us,

How would we go to war and why would we? We have no country and no army. All we want to do is lie and steel and breed and keep our traditions going. We would never have a reason to fight in the first place.

>you would get slaughtered.

Probably.

>you just prey on the weak. even if you manage to scam some people,

With enough time we can make the most skeptical and intellectual man break and be scammed.

>it's not like you get rich off it.

Many of us have actually gotten rich off of it. The majority of the Rich either live country side and own their land and stay content, or move to New York or California and buy some mansions. I'm talking about hundreds of millions of dollars.

A lot of us go to France when we get rich to, since France is known for being where the gypsy Old-money is usually. Now France has some rich as fuck gypsy. A lot of poor but a LOT of rich gypsy.

>>52973180

My point is we haven't assimilated at all.
>>
At least he recognizes the superiority of cfb over the NFL
>>
>>52973223

Probably, most people assume that I'm European, except for a few middle easterns who considered me a handsome light skinned middle easterner.
>>
How many children and siblings do you have?
>>
>>52973308

If he's above 18 he should have multiple children.
>>
File: 103.jpg (33 KB, 301x450) Image search: [Google]
103.jpg
33 KB, 301x450
>>52973223
>he thinks skin colour has anything to do with caste
>>
>>52973330

What's so funny, only place you could consider "our" country would be fucking India. Fuck India they don't even shit in toilets, not to mention they probably treated us as basically slaves who they considered would make them go to sin by just touching us, because we are so impure.

We steal, lie and con. one on one we are good fighters but we have no army and no country, we have no one willing to die a winless war.
>>
Would anyone here be interested in some Gypsy music? I have stuff about how if you race mix you disown your family, I have a song about a woman who will make money to provide for her husband and a variety of other songs.
>>
>>52972373
>Europe could not do that for my forefathers even though they lived there for 1000 years.
Fun fact, gypsies integrate well enough even here so long as they cut ties with their extended family. Your relatives are stealing copper or running some roadside scam as we speak, had you been exposed to them so would you. Glad it worked out for your family regardless.
>>
>>52973345

And negotiating a deal for his, of course, virgin sister and his own future bride daughters as well, with a fellow gipsy.
>>
>>52973550

A Gypsy who cuts ties to his family is hardly a gypsy at all.
>>
>>52973392
>Fuck India they don't even shit in toilets
neither do your people, it's a perfect fit
>>
>>52973578
How tall are you m8 do you get mistaken for another race
>>
>>52973567

Well, actually the Father and Mother make the arrangements for marriage but these usually happen when the children are at the times ready for marriage. Here about 14-17, 40 years ago 11-12 was acceptable. A marriage that doesn't have children as soon as possible isn't a good marriage.

Only in the case of death of the parents would the older brother even have somewhat of a say for his sister.

It's rare but sometimes deals are made when kids are newborn but these aren't written in stone.

And in any case it should noted that the vast majority of Gypsy do not practice incest to anything closer than a second cousin. Anything closer is against our laws and considered disgusting. Unless you are a Mexican gypsy, Mexican gypsy are fucked up.
>>
>>52973652
Whats a Mexican gypsie
>>
>>52973590

We actually do use the toilet senpai.

>>52973628

6'1, father is 6'5, grandfather around 6'0 great grand father around 6'4.

The Old gypsy who came to this country were very big and tall people compared to us, the majority of gypsy are around 5'10 and 6'0.

I often get mistaken as a European and I have been offered the job of a male model multiple times, but my family is light skinned (as are the majority of gypsy here although there is a small group of darker gypsy) and pretty handsome.

Even the darkskinned ones here have European facial structure.
>>
I think me and my friends have killed a heroine-selling gypsy in 1999, Are you ok with that?
>>
>>52973790
Sure, glen beck raped and killed a girl in 1990
>>
>>52973691

Well, we Gypsy all consider each other as more or less extended family but there's different groups.

Each country has a different bunch of gypsy, who have developed different types of "zagono" (traditions/laws/customs" although they are more or less similar.

After that each Gypsy separates into families by their last name, think of the last name as if denoting a tribe more or less.

Mexican Gypsy are universally considered the second lowest gypsy in terms of money, moral behavior and traditions. They openly are involved with gang activities and many are druglords.

Basically consider how bad Mexicans are and how bad gypsy are considered now combine them.

Considered the highest class is the French Gypsy who are Old money, and keep to traditions in a very pure fashion.

I am a Russian Gypsy and our people are considered middle-ish, we are known for chiefly as being big drinkers and being good fighters, although we are very easy to frighten.

The absolute lowest Gypsy are African Gypsy, which stem from a Family that was black balled (cut all ties from our communities) due to their disgusting behavior. These African Gypsy mixed with blacks and have created black skinned Gypsy who have a mixture of African and gypsy tradition and speak our language. It disgusts us on a deep level since racemixing is one of the biggest things our culture is against.

As for why their family was black balled, rumor says either pedophila, incest, murder or a mix of all three.
>>
>>52973790

If he was selling Heroine he deserves death.
>>
>>52973878

Oh it should also be noted in English we Russian Gypsy call our upper Class blood (which are rich) Bluebloods, they are most wealthy of our people but not the most powerful.

All Gypsy have an equivalent to bluebloods but they call them different names.
>>
>>52972373
It is hard to accept you as one of our own when your kin is completely uncivilized and mostly lives off other people's hard work by stealing them and through welfare prorgams.

I am glad you are enjoying America, and I hope your cousins and family will see your example as an inspiration to stop stealing copper, pickpocket people in the Paris subway or scam clueless tourists into signing "petitions" for the deaf and mute while robbing them.
>>
>>52973878
>>52973998
When and how did they arrive in Africa / Mexico

Pretty interesting stuff
>>
>>52974028

>this cuck as an example

Our gypsy would mock him and make him the butt of every single joke.
>>
>>52973878
No Gyspy has went farther south then Northern Africa.
>>
>>52972373

I just wonder how to get VISA and what kind of VISA?
>>
>>52974112
>a fucking leaf

Who are you to doubt the brave gypsy explorers of Africa?
>>
>>52974129
Come to Canada jap bro

You get points being a nip
>>
>>52973878
How did they establish a community in Mexico? It can't have been very long ago..
>>
>>52974049

I can't give specific dates but it's been a very many years, long before the time of my great grandfather.

Whatever the case the Mexicans are still relatively powerful in terms of our court systems and the like. Because they have gang members to back their words.

African Gypsy are like Africans, they have no great impact on our people as a whole and are universally looked at as shameful and novelty humor.

Note it should be understood that depending how much money and power you have you can buy the rights to certain areas which allows you to solely run business there allowing only other gypsy that you allow in. This expands your power in our systems also.

In general people own four blocks of land to be considered normal, strong people own a city, stronger people own an entire state and stronger people own entire countries.

In fact the head gypsy who owned Mexico just died which is leaving a power Vaccum, a lot of shady stuff is happening with his son (in his sixty's) and people who want the position by strong arm.
>>
>>52974223
>African Gypsy are like Africans, they have no great impact on our people as a whole and are universally looked at as shameful and novelty humor.

I see no proof of black Gypsies anywhere on the internet.
>>
>>52974112

I have no idea, all we know, or more specifically I know is that they chiefly are in Africa and that they've mixed with the blacks there.

>>52974175

Not a clue, but our people keep our history for long periods of time orally and i have no known record of their first establishment within Mexico. We gypsy move around a lot, only in the USA have we slowed down this moving and only some of us.
>>
>>52973578
my point exactly, europe already assimilated everyone it could over the years, blaming european countries for the state gypsies are in is the same as praising US immigration policy for accepting more mexicans and fewer muslims
>>
>>52974298

I know of no gypsy who uses any website where they post their information beyond Facebook and Instagram. We don't like outsiders and the majority of us would never record tell any of our personal inner dealings.

I have seen and interacted black gypsy and I have seen recordings of them and I have heard of their dealings.

I wouldn't expect you to find out about them with a Google search at all, especially if so quickly.
>>
>>52974301
To be fair, the gypsies in Europe are particularly irritating and prone to criminality. Every major city centre is full of them begging, scamming, using drugged babies to swindle tourists, pickpocketing, generally being a nuisance. That sort of stuff is unheard of in the USA (or here in Australia for that matter).

Are the gypsies in the USA more integrated and willing to adapt to the local lifestyle?
>>
>>52974166

I'm not interested in Canada lol
>>
>>52974447
BTFO
>>
>>52974380
So which parts Africa did the forebears to the African Gypsy go to? We have research on every single ethnic group and more as well as shit on Gypsies.

If there was a Black Gypsy group we would've known of them by now.
>>
https://youtu.be/4UDZuzOKHD8
>>
>>52974406

We're generally more slick. The families who openly beg and violently steal are mocked by our people and are considered very bad.

We'll scam but it's very much a more intellectual game. It's hard to steal and lie in such an advanced nation but we adapt eventually.

We don't pickpocket, drugs are considered one of the most disgusting things possible, the idea of dealing with drug abusing gypsies only goes so far as to help them get off and if they are offering, to buy their babies from them to give them a higher quality of life.

These are considered the lowest quality people however.

Besides that, the men will go clubbing and dress modern and nice and go to churches (our specific churches for our people and regular churches) and the like, but breeding is against the rules.

Women cannot date non-gypsy, if they are not virgin they are labeled whores and considered to be worth less (not worthless, worth less) women cannot wear pants if they are married and must respect the men and elders. As should all of us.

Besides stuff like that you'd probably not notice us if we passed you by on the street.

>>52974517

Again I have no idea, and I am not speaking as if the gypsy arrived their in ancient times, just in a relatively long period of time enough to establish tribes and families and the like.
>>
File: 1431645086215.jpg (40 KB, 259x567) Image search: [Google]
1431645086215.jpg
40 KB, 259x567
>>52973180
good one, sweden
>>
>>52974639
Please never come to Australia
>>
>>52974673

There are many gypsy in Australia already.
>>
African gypsy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Romani_in_Africa
>>
It's a shame that the OP is gone, I really wanted there to be another gypsy who uses 4chan, sadly he couldn't even prove himself by our language or knowledge of our traditions.

If you are still here OP I await your answer because I still want to believe that I am not the only gypsy who uses this site.
>>
>>52975041
Their is another gypsy anon posting under an American flag. He sometimes posts in /desi/. He has even posted his pic.
>>
>>52974706
They're probably all well and truly integrated by now. We tend to extinguish other cultures pretty quickly.
>>
>>52975115

Strange, I have no choice now but to find him out and ask some proof from him.

>>52975131

Nope, only about as integrated as we. They keep the same standards and beliefs and the like.

But again, you wouldn't notice one of us on the street here.
>>
>>52975041
Are gypsies living proof that sometimes certain ethnic groups just need to be violently cleansed from the Earth for the greater good of humanity?
>>
>>52975239
Oh, so you've got the Australian community on speed dial do you? Good to know.
>>
You can be integrated on the outside but culturally different on the inside in the comfort of your home or when you are with your own people.

Peoples social face are mostly different form their private face.
>>
>>52975274

...meh, we travel around too much for any such initiative to take us out.

Hell gypsies walked into the concentration camps knowing what they were because they figured the concentration camps were better than the camps, and they were.

They were celebrating in the camps because there was more warmth and more food in comparison.

That also put us in close proximity with Jews, which we found have very similar traditions and beliefs. To this day Jews give us free stuff and treat us nice, and openly talk about how much they hate niggers and faggots with us.
>>
>>52975344
I mean to respond to >>52975289
>>
>>52973354

It's so funny whenever Indians post. I just can't stop laughing.
>>
>>52975041
so what nationally are you gypos actually are?
gypsie is just short for egyptian and is false gypsies aren't egyptians.

I tried asking my romanian friend what the gypsies are and his mom was in earshot, I had to hear a 10 minute tirade from his mom about how gypsies are dirty and thieves and that they can't actually read (I was 13 when I asked, I believed in magic and pal reading at that time).
>>
>>52975348
Except Jews are industrious. Wouldn't they look down on your people as lazy parasites?
>>
>>52975289

Majority of gypsy communicate via facebook, before it I've known of them and I've talked to them. If you knew our language you could probably hop around Facebook until you found some gypsy in Australia.

Oh by the way https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Australia

It should be understood that the vast majority would lie our race/ethnicity if asked so the numbers listed are probably lower than the actual amount but still. A lot.

>>52975344

I can hardly consider someone to be integrated if as soon as the others are gone they act the same exact way and teach their children to act the same exact way and the children act the same exact way still.

It feels less like integration and more like learning how to hide who you are for the ease of not being public of your true characteristics.

If this is what integration is, integration doesn't mean much.
>>
>>52975454
I didn't say they don't exist, I said they'd be mostly integrated by now. You're full of shit.
>>
>>52975395

We are from India, we were most likely the untouchables, the lowest caste who were treated as slaves. Who were considered so impure that if you touched them you'd be sent to hell.

We were forced to clean feces, bury bodies and eat rats. We eventually said fuck it either because of a war or some other reason and as a whole banded together to tell India to poo in loo.

We come from the lightest skined part of India and we have strict breeding and racemixing laws to make sure our blood remains pure and that we minimize genetic defects and the like. Although the low lifes ignores our traditions

>>52975420

Nope, we are both people who travel from place to place, we both still practice arranged marriages, we both have strong rules regarding respect and the like and they practice racial nepotism just as we, except they do it in higher places.

We practice Tribalism, they practice tribalism. It's fine. Besides even our music is quite similar.

I like to imagine Jews as what Gypsy could have been, the inverse gypsy if you will.
>>
By the way as to nazi Germany and the like, the nazis considered us lesser Aryans or the like so we had some rather different treatment in comparison.

In fact those who they considered of Pure gypsy blood they considered not dangerous. Himmler Even considered giving us a type Gypsy Reserve like what natives have in the USA, it never happened but was considered.

>>52975576

I mean, how exactly am I full of shit? Where did I really lie?
>>
>>52975794
You're full of shit, because you're clearly just making shit up based on virtually nothing.

You talk to one or two Roma people in Australia who can actually speak the language, and suddenly you make it out like there are ten or twenty thousand fluent speakers all secretly practising some culture while people aren't looking.
>>
>>52975794
>By the way as to nazi Germany and the like, the nazis considered us lesser Aryans or the like so we had some rather different treatment in comparison.
really?
im >>52975395
part of her tirade was about how the nazis had the right idea gassing the gypsies and that it was a shame they soviets stopped them before they could finish the job.
she also talked about how evil the communists were and that nazi occupation wasn't all that bad.
>>
>>52972373
Good riddance and don't come back, vieze kamper.
>>
>>52975900
>really?
Not really: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porajmos

Don't believe gypsy lies.
>>
>>52975892

Wiki says there's about 5-25k, that's a lot. If they are truly gypsy they'd keep our language and culture. I have no exact way of knowing how many exactly of us are in any one place but there is a large amount of us in every first world country.

So yes there are thousands of Gypsy in Australia with their own culture.

>>52975900

Official number is something like 10-15K Roma were deemed pure and left to stay in Germany as fine while somewhere between two hundred thousand and one point five million dead.

Honestly if they were truly mutts they deserved death.

Oh but the gypsy that were in concentration camps got to keep their clothes and were allowed to stay together. Man, woman and child.

It would be very interesting to see how those pure gypsy would turn out, oh well.
>>
>>52975638
There is absolutely no evidence that Gypsies originate from untouchables. One story I have heard is that Gypsies were a tribe that got caught on the wrong side of a border after a muslim invasion. They were enslaved by muslims and then sold to other muslims and christians, eventually making their way to europe.

Again, there is absolutely no evidence you were mistreated in India.

In fact, the Indian government has taken many steps to fight for the right of Roma in Europe. For example, India organized the Roma conference in the 1970s, which is where OP's flag was chosen as your flag.
>>
Gypsies tend to assimilate when they come here. I don't know why they assimilate here and not there, but that's what happens. Since they at least partially assimilate, we don't have any deeply entrenched tendencies towards anti Ziganism.
>>
>>52976022
>If they are truly gypsy they'd keep our language and culture.
>NO TRUE GYPSYMAN
So no, there are actually thousands of people in Australia who have Roma ancestry, but are otherwise entirely indistinguishable from an average Australian.
>>
>>52975942

From the article you posted

>Heinrich Himmler "lobbied to save a handful of pure-blooded Roma", whom he believed to be an ancient Aryan people for his "ethnic reservation"

>>52976033

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html
>>
>>52976022
>Honestly if they were truly mutts they deserved death
I am the OP. You are truly fucked up you dumb chucklefuck. All gypsies and all humans in general are mixed blood, including germans and even hitler.

Don't buy into the neo-fascism that permeates this site. This is an echo chamber for mostly unemployed or sexually frustrated white men between age 18-45. It is not an accurate representation of the world.

Come here to troll them but don't actually believe their bullshit. Reddit too is full of neo fascism.

God damn you really triggered me.

To cleanse your brain, visit a subreddit called bakchodi
>>
>>52976090
That study is not completely accepted by geneticists and it is not even accepted by a majority of them.

Don't believe what europeans say about you. These are the same people that call you subhuman, trash, and want to genocide you.

Besides, everyone is descended from everyone if you go back far enough.
>>
>>52976116

Fuck mutts you are probably mixed. My aunt tried to race mix, you know what happened? We beat the man to an inch of his life, beat her to an inch of her life and then threw her while she was knocked out into a hospital in another state.

You mutts disgust me and you have given no proof that you are even truly a gypsy.

You literally just told me to go to reddit, disgusting.
>>
>>52976160

Could you post a study which proves we do not come from untouchables and is more credibly than the one which I have posted?
>>
By the way, cigani/tsigani literally comes from ἀτσίγγανοι which means untouchable
>>
>>52976185
Fine, don't go to reddit.

Just promise me you interact with people IRL and make friends IRL and don't spend all your time on here.

It's truly not worth it. There's nothing profound here, just a bunch of mexicans and arabs talking about how white they are.

>>52976226
Here is a study that just points to Northwestern India in general and not to untouchables in India

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/genetic-sequencing-traces-gypsies-back-to-ancient-indian-origin/
>>
>>52976359
Of course, because you are considered untouchables or outcast by europeans.

There is no evidence Indians ever did this to gypsies. That is my point.

There were untouchables in Europe even before Gypsies went there, by the way. They were called the cagots, who were native europeans. So it is not surprising that europeans practiced untouchability with you.
>>
File: 1429163017406.jpg (57 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1429163017406.jpg
57 KB, 722x349
this country is already like 20% nigger, gypsies won't make it worse
>>
>>52976408
>don't spend all your time on here.

My only friends offline are Other gypsy and their only friends are gypsy and so on and so forth. We don't consider Gadje as something to be friends with, we consider them something to steal from and lie to.

If you are truly a gypsy and claim this and believe this, I am shocked that for some reason your family has such a vastly different zagono that they would be ok with fucking racemixing. Absolutely disgusting, the thought sickens me.

And as far as my knowledge goes nothing that was written there says that we are not Dalit ultimately.

You have no proof that gypsy were not Domba. Hell we call ourselves Roma and they Domba.
>>
>>52976076
Aussie Gypsies are Romanichial which pass as white.
>>
>>52976667
Greek Gypsies came in 1898 or 188 not sure which one.
>>
>>52976667

As I said, we pass for european here also.
>>
>>52976667
Greek Gypsies came in 1898 or 1888 not sure which one to Greece.

Not saying you didn't.

Just saying the origins of the Gysies in Aussieland
>>
>>52976740

All women are whores when not disciplined, only the trash of our people produce whores.

The general price to pay for a girl for marriage here is 10-20K, whores are worth 0-2500 at most, 2500 is non-virgin while 0 is a girl who fucks around a lot.
>>
Please make your family move here

We need more white immigrants

Plz halp
>>
File: 1451658337483.jpg (390 KB, 1374x1245) Image search: [Google]
1451658337483.jpg
390 KB, 1374x1245
>>52976185
>We beat the man to an inch of his life, beat her to an inch of her life and then threw her while she was knocked out into a hospital in another state.

>gypsies in charge of being human
>>
File: Grumpy-Cat.jpg (273 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Grumpy-Cat.jpg
273 KB, 1200x800
>>52972920
>that flag
>that post
>>
fackin gypos man
>>
>>52973878

> Russian Gypsy
> not knowing who's the fucking number one bunch of heroine dealers in Russia
>>
>>52972373
Maybe because over here, 99% of your kind don't work and live on social benefits, Hasan.
>>
>>52974066

No you morons wouldn't. I never allow your kind to get closer than a meter to me and never talk to you other than 'get the fuck out of my way'. Works very well.
>>
Gypsies are the only demographic I uniformly dislike desu. (Steal, vandalize, turn everywhere they illegally camp into landfill).

But if OP is able to leave that behind and become a human being then I wish you a happy life.

The rest of them should be offered the opportunity to assimilate or be gassed desu
>>
File: vladimir.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
vladimir.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>52976090
>Gypsies
>The master race
>>
Thank you OP, you gave me hope for the future!
>>
>>52972373
PLEASE LEAVE,MORE OF YOU,TELL YOUR ROMANIAN BROTHERS TO GO TO AMERICA TOO

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY WE'D BE IF YOU ALL LEFT
>>
>>52973527
Please share
>>
>>52979018

A bit late but here.

A song against race mixing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tClpzZYQKR4

A song played in weddings and other parties

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sGDRlO81sHs

Song about woman providing for husband.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U82fFAbR4xA

A gypsy musician who was very popular among Jews

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r0KbSFYbTxA
>>
>>52979010

There's around six hundred thousand to two million gypsy in Romania and they breed rapidly, at this rate that number will only grow.
>>
If you still have family in Bulgaria, tell them how easy you made it in America. Also support them with tickets as well, it is your obligation to do so.
>>
>>52972373
Ga terug naar je eigen land
>>
>>52980555
Clever.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 800x800
>a gypo turd thinks he has the right to breathe American freedom

wrong
>>
File: zl2dOm4.jpg (36 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
zl2dOm4.jpg
36 KB, 362x362
>>52972373
>accepted
KEK just wait for race war radzi Aleksandravičius :D
>>
>>52972373
Promote moving to murrica between all your gypsy friends in Europe pls
>>
>>52981085
>>52980555
fuck you faggots, this is why i won't care if disasters happen in europe
>>
>>52972373
Are you dancing and singing, like real gyspy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuMivynFuhM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQwCMxHyGk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQTwgQXwraA
>>
>>52972373
glad you left
>>
>>52981244

They wish your family to reunite and be happy, why so assblasted?
>>
>>52973130
>arabs are way better than gypsies,
This is what arabs actually believe
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.