[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no communist gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: hungarian revolutionary.jpg (283 KB, 754x1010) Image search: [Google]
hungarian revolutionary.jpg
283 KB, 754x1010
>tfw no communist gf
>>
Actually, that revolution was anti-communist
>>
>>52970981
No, the Hungarian revolution was Trotskyist and anti-Soviet

It was very, very Communist.
>>
>>52971560
>american education
>>
>>52973788
Do you think Nagy and Lukacs were not revolutionaries?
>>
>>52973893
Actually, they were not. They didn't fight in the revolution, and they became part of the government specifically because the actual revolutionaries allowed them. The revolution was not fought for communist ideals, but for democratic ones. Nagy was supported because he wanted elections after the revolution, not because he was a communist. For fucks sake he was literally booed when he said "comrades" in his speech. Oh and guess what: I live here, and I have actual grandparents, other relatives, and generally know a few old people who were actually alive during the revolution. And I have talked to them. There are even some who fought and emigrated and they did NOT fight for communism.

I bet you are one of those "muh perfect communism hasn't been tried" hipsters who intentionally misunderstands historical events because it suits them better. Please go away and insult some other people's history and country.
>>
>>52970934

That's pro fascist fascist, not communist.
>>
>>52970934
>tfw no communist gf

So you like fat horrible tumblr landwhales?
>>
File: 1438741696001.gif (592 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1438741696001.gif
592 KB, 200x200
I wanna kill commies so bad please send me back with a rifle
>>
>>52979050
... with tattoos and armpit hair.

At least they drive up education factor in the stupid HDI in "progressive" cities with their worse than useless liberal arts degrees.
>>
Trust me, you don't want a commie gf. Being a shitskin at uni you become a commie magnet, do not trust them no matter how cute, they are always insufferable.
>>
File: Eva Gabor4.jpg (35 KB, 446x568) Image search: [Google]
Eva Gabor4.jpg
35 KB, 446x568
Eva Gabor's character on Green Acres was a Hungarian partisan
She may have been playing the fool but if the hicks in Hooterville had really put a foot wrong she could have turned it into a smoking crater in 2 hours armed only with a dinner knife.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.