[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any german can tell me if Germany has a online "library"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: german_citizenship.jpg (112 KB, 512x666) Image search: [Google]
german_citizenship.jpg
112 KB, 512x666
Any german can tell me if Germany has a online "library" for people documents. My father and my uncle were doing a hard research of our descendants and they stopped because they must prove an old relative has a different name registered. We are trying to get german citizenship for a good years.
>>
It's 3:37 AM in Germany

Try posting this later
>>
MUH HERITAGE
>>
>>52969181
> MUH HERITAGE!
>>
>>52969723
Yep, I figured out :-/

>>52969756
>>52969759
>MUHH PROBLEM?
>>
Nope, you have to go to the city where you want the data from
>>
why would you want to be german? they stopped being cool in the middle ages

t. significant german muh heritage

the landsknecht in me wants nothing to do with modern germany
>>
>>52969843
Thanks, mate!
>>
>>52969181
>Muh hurtag citizenship

Germany does this?
>>
>>52969181
I don't think so. They probably have a lot of data still, but not much of it has been digitized, nor is it likely to be.
Like >>52969843 said, phone up or mail to the city council (or regional if you don't know for sure, but that's far less promising. basically pick the biggest city around) you think is responsible from the info you have and they should be able to help you in about six weeks.
>>
>>52969844

Okay i'll bite

>the landsknecht in me wants nothing to do with modern germany

1. You're American either you like it or not.

2. Germany stopped being cool in the middle ages?
United States only started existing 250 years ago and like 99% of your history is filled with war and shit.

And last but not least.
>MUHHH HERITAGE!1111!1!!!!!11
>>
File: 1448664331429.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448664331429.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1080
>>52969181
Just go there with your Syrian passport and get free stuff.
Otherwise you need to find your Grandpa birth certificate and pay someone in europe to do the search, its not expensive, but can take a good few years.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.