[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you take a job as an elementary school teacher in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: P3260029.jpg (197 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
P3260029.jpg
197 KB, 700x525
Would you take a job as an elementary school teacher in your country if offered to you?
>>
>>52966258
No.

>pay sucks
>not viewed as a prestigious job at all
>have to babysit fucking monster kids
>have to deal with shitty parents
>have to deal with absurd education rules and bureaucracy
>if you're male and you touch a kid at all, you're forever a violent and deviant rapist
>>
>>52966360
literally this
>>
Absolutely not.
It's a pretty damn noble job, and I highly respect good teachers, but i'd never do it myself.
>>
I would love to be one but I can't be arsed to go through 10 more years of school for it
>>
>>52966258
No because i hate children
>>
no, but i'd probably want to be a high school literature teacher or something, that shit is interesting and pays better
>>
No. This is a job for bored women and pedophiles.
>>
the worst it's probably being a middle school teacher
>>
Only in a Catholic school

You get to avoid most of the diversity that way
>>
>>52966511
10 years of school?
>>
>>52966258
Children are fucking retarded, I wouldn't have the patience for them.
>>
>>52966258
for two semesters you can become a medical assistant and make as much as a teacher
being an elementary teacher sounds like hell
>>
>>52966766
10 years was a bit exaggerated but it takes a master's and a lot of "practice work" to be a qualified teacher.
>>
i'm way too pedo to be an elementary school teacher
>>
>>52966258
And take a $40k salary cut? No thanks.
>>
>>52966258
No.
>Dealing with "spanish" kids

If it was the 80~ or earlier then yes.
>>
>>52966766
Nah, really 5 years (master's degree in education)
Every Finnish teacher has to have an university background. That's how we minimize scientology and other retarded shit in the schools
>>
File: thanksgivingbird.jpg (84 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thanksgivingbird.jpg
84 KB, 500x375
>>52966258
no
>>
>>52967446
I take it they're all named Ngu and Mehmed now?
>>
>teaching ungrateful underdeveloped shitty kids who won't remember your name in 5 years' time

Teach high school or nothing
>>
>>52966360

Do males elementary school teachers even exist?
>>
>>52966258
Yes, I already work as a kindergarten teacher and I wouldn't mind working as an elementary school teacher if I could tbqh. But I'm happy where I am anyway.
>>
>>52968340
how old are you?
>>
>>52966360
>>not viewed as a prestigious job at all
who cares what people say? a job's a job.
also lolis
>>
>>52966258
Fuck no... bring back corporal punishment and we'll talk.
>>
>>52966258
No i don't want to get shot.
>>
File: ASCII1.gif (737 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ASCII1.gif
737 KB, 300x300
Post yfw ameritards let their kids to be teached by college dropouts and crazy old womans.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.