[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEBEC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1.png (51 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1.png
51 KB, 2000x1333
is quebec the best region on earth to be born in?

it's in canada, so it has comfortable weather

it's main language is french but quebecois have lots of contact with english speaking people so most of them must be bilingual, hence more cultured

it's first world and white
>>
please respond
>>
>>52965613
yes
>>
Quebecers are loud filthy and unfriendly
>>
it's the poorest province of Canada
>>
>>52965613

my brother's wife's stepdad is from Quebec. He's based, and fucking great at golf.
>>
just white haitians
>>
Oh my fucking god. I've had enough of this shitty meme
Quebec is fucking SHIT. It may look nice or whatever from the outside, but it's a shit province in reality and the people are even shittier.

They can't even survive without welfare from the other provinces that actually contribute to the country
>>
>>52968853

That's Newfoundland.

They also speak weird `: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12lCfrsYIfc
>>
>>52969109
what's the foundation of these claims?
>>
>>52969269
I live in Canada and understand Canada, and you don't.
>>
>>52969295
isn't that an anecdotal fallacy?
>>
>>52969373
Perhaps, but the point I'm making is that Quebec isn't the best place in the world, it's not even close to the best place to live in Canada.
>>
>>52966867
Fawck awff
>>
>>52969109
I'm tired of the lol Quebec is poor meme. We contributed to this country greatly and we have a lot of companies: Hydro-Quebec (Electricy which is sold to Ontario, Vermont and other provinces) we even have Bombardier and many other great companies. We might that some money in return from the rest of the country since all the investments made in this shit country were put in Ontario or in the West. Otherwise, we're the best province and we work hard, so fuck off, squared head.
>>
>>52971439
We might get some money*

sorry, typed too quickly.
>>
>>52965613
>it's in canada, so it has comfortable weather

do you even
>>
>>52971439
>this delusion

The delusion is real!
>>
>>52971512
yes
>>
>>52965613
why are you always making threads about quebec you faggot?
>>
>>52971529
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Ice_Storm_of_1998
>>
>>52971439
>Bombardier
you mean the bombardier that is currently getting sued by the government for being extremely behind on the ttc contract?
>some money
you mean the most money out of any province?
>we work hard
was in Ottawa area a couple times delivering reels of microfiber cable for subdivision development.
because we delivered more than last time (roughly a 53 foot trailer full), they bullshitted an excuse saying they're damaged, and told us to fuck off
we called up the manufacturer of the reels, a rep came down, checked them out, and lo and behold, 100% fine
your province has been used to a luxury in terms of social services while spitting in the faces of Anglo Canadians for too long
>>
File: Equalization.jpg (171 KB, 1474x615) Image search: [Google]
Equalization.jpg
171 KB, 1474x615
>>52971725
>you mean the bombardier that is currently getting sued by the government for being extremely behind on the ttc contract

How does this change anything? I'm not saying Bombardier is the best company in the world, it's still a really important company in Canada.

>you mean the most money out of any province?

Per capita, no we don't get the most. See picture

>Your personnal experiences

This is not relevant, give me stats that will prove that we don't work harder than the rest of Canada and I will agree.
>>
>>52971725
See also for the per capita:

http://www.fin.gc.ca/fedprov/eqp-eng.asp
>>
It's a good enough province.

People can be assholes, people can be extremely welcoming. The French can be nice, but sometimes it can become tiring, nationalists are a plague (but the same is true of all nationalists) but they are currently dying off.

Montreal is by far the best city in Canada, there's something for everyone there.
>>
>>52965613
It's really not that great dude. t. born in Quebec

Imagine the average middle class American who dresses like a 14 year old boy. Now imagine they speak French and refuse to associate with the Anglo country they're a part of. Also, they have a poorly done Quebec tattoo on their arm. That's Quebec
>>
>>52971439
Quebec and Quebecois are awesome, you don't have to justify yourself with those idiots.

Federalist propaganda falls apart under the slightest scrutiny. They think that repeating the same thing over and over, louder and louder will make it true.

Vive le Quebec Libre
>>
File: FOUR FUCKING LEAVES HONHON.png (10 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
FOUR FUCKING LEAVES HONHON.png
10 KB, 600x400
>>
>>52973664
Vive le Quebec
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.