[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you be muslim to marry her and be part of Dubai real family?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 5479626115_c454685977_b.jpg (113 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
5479626115_c454685977_b.jpg
113 KB, 480x720
Would you be muslim to marry her and be part of Dubai real family?
>>
File: 4uO6ndn.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4uO6ndn.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Is there a fake Dubai family ?
>>
No. Even for her daddy money.
>>
>>52964023
yes, the poor ones
i think i should mean royal, whatever
>>
Arabs don't like white guys, especially fuckboy NEET weeaboos.
>>
>>52964237
>Arabs
>Dating outside their race
I sense a honor killing soon
>>
>>52963863
Fuck no. She's not even good looking.
>>
>>52964237
>>52964527
Here, westernised Arab girls basically only date French guys, and more traditional ones of course date other Arabs, but also a lot of Africans.

And Arab guys really, really hate that. They say their women use the "Bilal excuse". And of course there's also just trashy Arab girls who date Africans.
>>
>>52964667
What's the bilel excuse
>>
File: Je Suis Alberto Barbosa.jpg (135 KB, 400x401) Image search: [Google]
Je Suis Alberto Barbosa.jpg
135 KB, 400x401
>>52964756
>>
>>52964821
Lmao
>>
>>52964667
Wasn't the Muslim whore who killed beloved Diesel (RIP) a connoisseur of nigger dick?
>>
Is this even a question?
Of course
>>
>>52964756
Basically, Bilal was an African freed slave of Muhammad, IIRC the first to do the call to prayer or something like that.

So because the prophet had his black servant call his buddies to prayer, it totally means that God has no problem with Arab girls fucking Blacks. And since God has no problem with that, you shouldn't judge, because only God judge.

>>52965015
Wouldn't surprise me. She was a reformed "party girl". I know the Black guy who attacked the Jewish supermarket last January was also married to an Arab girl.
>>
>TFW WHEN I KNEW GIRLS WHO LOOKED LIKE THIS WHO WERE HALF ARAB ATHEISTS
>TFW THEY HAD DADDY ISSUES AND UNFORTUNATELY BECAME DEPRESSIVE CUNTS
>>
>>52963863
I'd do worse things for money desu, so yes... Also

>multiple wives

She's not the only women that I have to bang
>>
>Would you be Muslim?
Nope.
>Would you marry this girl?
Nope.
>Would you be part of a Dubai family?
Nope.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.