[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are females always the more vicious sex regardless pf species?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 613x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 613x498
Why are females always the more vicious sex regardless pf species? They don't understand sacrifice or true companionship.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
Women are less intelligent than men
>>
I wonder that sometimes myself. I have been beaten up by girls in arguments more than guys. Of course, they can't take me down with their wimpy attacks, but it sucks and hurts like hell. They can initiate physical fights with relative little consequences and I am forced to take it like a man.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 509x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 509x339
>Why are females always the more vicious sex regardless pf species? They don't understand sacrifice or true companionship.
>>
>>52963306

Why are you yanks always fucking whinging about something.

If it's not women it's black people. Fucking harden up.

>F-females are vicious

I can't tell if you're a pussy or just gay and bitter.
>>
>>52963472
>They can initiate physical fights with relative little consequences and I am forced to take it like a man.
No, if they strike you you can knock their asses out. It's 2016.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6EiOuFbSho
http://youtube.com/watch?v=whNCh4wvTs4

Post women being duplicitous sluts
>>
>>52963597
when was the last time a father killed his 2 yo daughter in cold blood and lied about it
>>
>>52963306
Because they can, men do whatever and provide anything just to get pussy, and they know this pretty well. When a men is self-centered and don't give a fuck about their approval they become loyal and will do anything for him.
t. a guy a few years older than most here.
>>
>>52963787
When was the last time a female killed six million innocent Jews? Or starved millions of Ukrainians?
>>
Maybe it's just a problem in the American society
American person hates everyone and trusts no one
>>
>>52963787
We have family murders like that all the time
http://yle.fi/uutiset/worry_after_string_of_family_killings/6188823
>>
File: 3DWANI.jpg (367 KB, 755x786) Image search: [Google]
3DWANI.jpg
367 KB, 755x786
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.