[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's try and think of good things about Islam, Muslims,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Islam000.gif (47 KB, 346x213) Image search: [Google]
Islam000.gif
47 KB, 346x213
Let's try and think of good things about Islam, Muslims, the Middle Eastern countries and so on.

I really enjoy baklava. Turkey is an OK country.

Now you try
>>
I like when hijab wores flash their tits. If in their book there was the rule to spread islam through pussy world would be praising Allah by now
>>

okay Averroès I guess
>>
File: image.gif (640 KB, 200x145) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
640 KB, 200x145
>>
>>52959812
Islamic Golden Age was pretty cool after that everything went bad
>>
>>52962134
This has nothing to do with muslims m8 pal.
>>
>>52959812
Shitty 3rd world religion that causes violence and intolerance. Oh wait good things let me get back to you on that.
>>
>>52959812

Islam/Muslims are #1 kebab removers of this decade if you think about it.
>>
Nice aesthetics and calligraphy. Dank poetry. At one point encouraged education, at least for those in the position to afford it. Gave arabs independence and a position of power for a while, and tons of wealth for their people. Decent amount of preserved writings from their past scholars. At the time and region of it's founding put a stop to a bunch of barbaric practices, and produced an early example of a constitution.
>>
>>52962357
>3rd world religion
>implying each Abrahamic religion didn't come from sandniggers
>implying Europeans aren't so cucked they actually defend their faith as if it isn't from a desert
>>
>>52959812
They kill eachother.
>>
>>52962262
>This has nothing to do with free real estate

Fixed that for you.
>>
File: tumbleweed_licnsed_2.jpg (598 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumbleweed_licnsed_2.jpg
598 KB, 1500x1000
>>
>>52959812
They're the best at killing muslims
>>
>>52959812
They're fun to bomb.
>>
>>52965697
that makes perfect sense, a faith that comes from a mountain or a river would be far superior
>>
File: 1109908169914500881_213200944.jpg (113 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1109908169914500881_213200944.jpg
113 KB, 1080x1080
>>52959812
I like Anzu and she came from a Muslim country.
>>
Not strictly positive, but on average Muslims take religion more seriously than Christians.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
The quran make great toilet paper!
Really bring out the brown color!
>>
They shit on each other so much that you don't need to exert any effort to keep em as low culture, low economy proxies for oil.
>>
>>52959812
Best food 2bh. That's the only thing though.
>>
File: Dubai_telecodays.jpg (674 KB, 1476x986) Image search: [Google]
Dubai_telecodays.jpg
674 KB, 1476x986
>>52959812
i love flat bread, gyros, humus and kebabs.
Islam is much better then Semitic paganism which was the old majority before islam and the dubai is a nice city.
>>
axe roll
>>
>>52962206
>Islamic Golden Age
is a myth. It was more like the hindu and christian slave goldenage preserving what they could of civilization while the muslims around them destroyed everything.
>>
Malaysian is very ok and they don't explode
Malaysia tourism is booming and it's well deserved, not a bad place.
>>
>>52973275
I fucking hate retards like you. You make actual critics of Islam seem like idiotic history revisionists.
>>
>>52973275
>its a myth.
no its not were do you get these ideas?

Ibn Al-Haytham (Alhazen) was a significant figure in the history of scientific method, particularly in his approach to experimentation,[32][33][34][35] and has been referred by some to be the "world’s first true scientist".[36]

The physician Rhazes was an early proponent of experimental medicine and recommended using control for clinical research. He said: “If you want to study the effect of bloodletting on a condition, divide the patients into two groups, perform bloodletting only on one group, watch both, and compare the results.”[37]

Jim Al-Khalili gives the example of the classification of materials as a sign of new ways of thinking.[38] While the classification of the material world by the ancient Indians and Greeks into Air, Earth, Fire and Water was more philosophical, medieval Islamic scientists used practical, experimental observation to classify materials.[38] Rhazes, for example, classified minerals into six groups based on their observed chemical properties: Spirits, which were flammable; Material Bodies, which were shiny and malleable, Salts, which could dissolve in water, Vitriols, Stones,and Boraxes.[38]
>>
>>52959812
Some people can recite the Quran really nicely
>>
They have good family values from what I've seen. They care a lot about their siblings, parents, children etc., and go to great lengths for them. Marriages usually last longer too.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.