[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Switzerland literally the best country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: siwzerland-jokose.jpg (2 MB, 2122x1415) Image search: [Google]
siwzerland-jokose.jpg
2 MB, 2122x1415
Why is Switzerland literally the best country?
>>
>>52957098
y-yes
>>
I can't think of any cons, but I am not an expert on the place. Hopefully someone can enlighten us.
>>
File: 1421814682911.gif (188 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1421814682911.gif
188 KB, 500x359
Because everyone owns a gun yet are able to NOT shoot each other.
>>
File: 1451575356377.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1451575356377.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
gotta agree with you op

they seem to have put up a little more resistance to degeneracy than the rest of europe

seems to be a great nation for it's citizens

>still have guns
>isolationist foreign policy
>only gave women the vote in '71
>resisted the immigration onslaught

seems to be a gr8 country for the citizens rather than the global elite
>>
>>52957029
Austria vs. Switzerland?
>>
>>52957964
That's because the citizens ARE the global elite.
>>
>>52958033
Liechtenstein is the best of both worlds
>>
> no sea access
no,it isn't
>>
>>52958086
I'd rather live with a bunch of bankers and mountain jews than disgusting niggers and plebs.

Who wouldn't?
>>
>>52957964
>
>resisted the immigration onslaught

I think a good chunk are foreign nationals, like 15-25% now, but most are fellow Europeans

A guy from one of the Italian cantons said refugees were put on camps near train tracks to stay out of sight of villages
>>
>>52957964
Aye. Can't wait to leave this shithole once I get my financial priorities in check.

Seems like a great place to live.
>>
>>52958189
As I understand it, native swiss people are fairly hostile to expats, even from developed countries
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 640x1136
>>52958139
>m-muh Danzig corridor
jej
>>
>>52958254
but the swiss NEETs from /deutsch/ told me I am welcome ;_;
>>
>>52958343
you can be a NEET in swiss?

That's pretty rad.
>>
>>52958343
I guess you might be able to blend in in the German speaking parts. This is just hearsay mind you
>>
>>52958343
You probably are. /int/ is full of narcissistic extremists who envision the world as a lot more hateful and divided than it really is
>>
>>52959252
Then surely the NEETs directly contradict what you're saying about /int/.

The national popularity of Trump shows that we're not "narcissitic extremists" (cool buzzwords brah).

I know it's hard for you lefties to understand, but people really are sick of political correctness and all the bs that comes with it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.