[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your country is now Argentina. Which of your neighbouring territory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Falkland-Islands-Corrals.png (2 MB, 4297x2702) Image search: [Google]
Falkland-Islands-Corrals.png
2 MB, 4297x2702
Your country is now Argentina. Which of your neighbouring territory do you harass and try to claim ownership of?
>>
>>52955921
Norway, Finland, Estonia.
>>
Crimea.
Wait...
Damn.
>>
>>52955921
Uruguay
>>
>>52955921
The Falklands will eventually go to Argentina. IT's just a matter of when Brazilians will intervene and take controll of all your islands in the South Altantic.
>>
File: 800px-Uniedprovinces3.jpg (52 KB, 800x351) Image search: [Google]
800px-Uniedprovinces3.jpg
52 KB, 800x351
all of them
>>
Chile and the UK to enforce claims on Antarctica
>>
Hans Island
>>
>>52956038
Sure thing paolo
>>
>>52956043

australia is rightful argentinean clay
>>
>>52956041
Unified La Plata when?
>>
>>52956043
>all those claims in Brazilian lands already occupied
>>52956102
Don't subestimate your enemy Rajeet. Learn with the Argentinians.
>>
> Britain.
> Giving argentina shit because they managed to protect ONE FUCKING ISLANDS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD.
> sunneversetsonthebritishempire.jpeg

Oh how you've fallen. Be proud of your last few rocks. You'll probably stop giving a shit about them and let them go like everything else you have within the next few years now that oil prices have fallen and you can't exploit that.
>>
Nova Scotia

give us the 14th colony
>>
>>52956258
Juanito, you can have all the thugs and the the AK-47 you can think of in your neighbouring favelas. But with rowing boats it's going to take a long time before your negritos even reach Falklands
>>
>>52956450
Calm down Mario, bring the pizza already.
>>
>>52956355
No one knows what you're trying to say.
>>
>>52956102
>paolo

the british are very bad at this name meme
>>
>>52955921
>try to grab land while not having nukes
I would try to go on Iran's path before actually harassing anybody.
>>
>>52955921
Uruguay, they are already a province of us
>>
>>52956201
soon I hope
>>
File: uru.jpg (38 KB, 295x482) Image search: [Google]
uru.jpg
38 KB, 295x482
Argentina since Montevideo was the last capital of the Viceroylaty and Buenos Aires is just a rebel usurper.
>>
Bavaria, Tirol and northern Italy
>>
Ă…land
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.