[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real life norwegian girls, the movie!! Not one of dem hyped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Lutefisk.jpg (8 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
Lutefisk.jpg
8 KB, 296x170
Real life norwegian girls, the movie!! Not one of dem hyped up photo model bloggers, oh no, not here desu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc2VQKg-Ess
>>
drunk teenage girls a cancer
>>
AT LEAST TAKE YOUR FUCKING GROCERY BAGS OFF THE TABLE
>>
nice try oilnigger, we have ugly girls too but that doesn't mean there aren't any attractive ones. i've only met 4 norwegian girls but based on them the average girl in norway is 7/10 or more, so that's what i'm going to choose to believe.
>>
they don't look over 21
>>
>>52940205
>aaaak aaaaaak aaaaaaaak
>>
>>52940205
They made snow boarding, Kinda sad bec ause I dont have money/friends t do snowboarding.
>>
>>52940345
There are no ugly girls in Norway. But you can't bring them to dinner in prince Charles castle. They will just leave lots of grocery bags up on the table
>>
>>52940360
they're 18-19
>>
File: Vääpeli_Körmy.jpg (71 KB, 734x485) Image search: [Google]
Vääpeli_Körmy.jpg
71 KB, 734x485
>>52940205
You had the potential to be the best country in the world and you came up with this?
>>
>>52941028
>You had the potential to be the best country in the world

Potential? I thought we already was the best country. Am I missing something here!?!
>>
>>52941598
>a case of beer is 60 euros
best country, don't think so
my best country award goes to estonia where a case of beer is six times cheaper
>>
>>52940205

pretty much what I expected. I dated a finnish girl this year. She went to surf in Portugal and there she Fucked a guido. Nordic women are slut
>>
>>52941702
>beer is six times cheaper
And the paycheck is 100 times lower
>>
>>52941741
>dating a Finnish girl
hahaha this goy
you fell for the meme, gg
>>
>>52940205
at least they're prettier than Finnish ones.
>>
>>52941842
yes but you don't have to live there
you just visit there for shopping purposes with finnish/norwegian income
>>
>>52941944
>fake eye brows
>dark skin
those are ugly as fuck
>>
>>52941987
If you haven't noticed most Finnish girls nowadays have fake hair, fake eyebrows and fake eyelashes too.
>>
>>52941958

shame on you for using eesti like a cheap whore
>>
>>52942058
true some do
but nobody i know has those features
>>
File: 978x.jpg (115 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
978x.jpg
115 KB, 978x550
>>52941987
mmmm it feels good to be rich
>>
norwegians are just generic eurotrash just like everyone else
hardly anything new there
>>
>>52942338
oh no, not generic eurotrash my subhuman estonian friend, but rich generic eurotrash.
>>
File: suvi.png (677 KB, 577x597) Image search: [Google]
suvi.png
677 KB, 577x597
>tfwn Finnish gf ;__;
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.