[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
His country can't even defeat Gook peasants.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 408x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 408x600
>>
>>52939031
>tfw canada is currently being sold to gook peasants

i actually might move to canada someday
>>
so you can have them :3
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 361x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 361x287
>>52939064
Please not that feel.
>>
File: america26.png (1 MB, 1592x1136) Image search: [Google]
america26.png
1 MB, 1592x1136
>>
>>52939155
:^)
coming to a neighbourhood near you
>>
File: muh canada.png (66 KB, 684x781) Image search: [Google]
muh canada.png
66 KB, 684x781
>>52939031
>His country can't defeat the French
>>
desu how did US lose the war? They just said fuck it and left because there was no point in continuing it.
>>
>>52939220

needs a decent screencap of leafy butthurt
>>
Would /int/ feel better about the US if they ignored calls for humanity in Vietnam and flattened Hanoi and genocided the Vietnamese into submission?
>>
File: image.png (36 KB, 840x836) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 840x836
>>52939220
>His country can't even defeat Fucking birds.
>>
>>52939313
no
like stalin said, enough dead people and it becomes a statistic
>>
>>52939347

but they would have won, is my point.
>>
>>52939377
i suppose so
but if they genocided china or ussr might get more involved into the crisis
>>
>>52939404

possibly. China would have been more reticent, I should think, considering shaky relations with Ho Chi Minh's gov't. USSR is a toss up since losing Vietnam would have threatened China more after the Sino-Soviet split. It's an interesting thing to think about.
>>
>>52939160
>outdated weapons
The SKS and Mosins weren't outdated at the time.
Heck there are still rifles from that era that are perfectly serviceable now, most American gun nuts love them even.
They were also built much better than what most Americans got, freaking 10 dollar Grease guns and other experimental meme guns.
>>
>>52939241

>because there was no point in continuing it.

Right, because they lost. They didn't see a way to win this war, so they gave up and accepted the certain invasion of South Vietnam.
>>
>>52939787
silenced grease guns were favoured by spec ops
m16 was a good gun, just not as soldier friendly as the AK
mosin was showing some age, although the SKS was a good rifle
>>
>>52939160
North Vietnam had Russian MIGs and the number of American planes they downed is quite impressive.
The Americans even stopped bombing Northern Vietman because of the high number of lost planes and captured pilots.
>>
>>52939920
so impressive our navy opened a top secret aviation school rumored to be called top gun
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.