[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hail Slovinia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 432x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 432x216
The empirical scientific agnostic religion of ASTROCISM, created by the worldwide Slovene empire with the help of the Slovene TOP SECRET WORLD-WIDE COMPUTER ELECTRONIC ENCY-CLOPEDIA of THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO with its customs set up based upon the study of the Universe, primarily the study of our star, the Sun, “the giver of all light and heat and sole, sole sustenance of life on our planet, Earth,” to aid the white Slovene spreading world population of Eurasia (Europe and Asia) which said population was composed of tiny independent farmers, namely a worldwide agrarian population.

The Slovenic empire through its religion of ASTROCISM made possible for man to advance to present day sophistication. THE ASTROCISM RELIGIOUS CUSTOMS AND FEAST DAYS WERE SOLELY TO ADVANCE THE AGRARIAN WHITE WORLD POPULATION WITH AUTOMATIC EDUCATION AND TRAINING.
>>
>>52934595

ONLY SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS AGO, THE NEWLY CREATED SECRET DEADLY GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD earnestly began its’ TOP SECRET OVER- ALL PLAN of world-wide FRANKENSTEIN LIVING DEATH SLAVERY, to explore and control the entire UNIVERSE. The Gangster Computer God concocted and even named its’ OWN IDEAL COMMUNIST WORLD ORDER, namely the murder incorporated organized crime deadly gangsterism impunistic world-wide military uniformed mongrel federalism, COMMUNIST TOTALITARIANISM.

It was NEVER HOLY, NEVER WERE THERE ANY “ROMANS” (a figment like ANGELS or Heaven and Hell) and IT WAS NEVER AN EMPIRE. IT WAS AND IS THE REMAINS of the COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD’S CONCOCTION AND MANIPULATION MURDER INCORPORATED ORGANIZED CRIME DEADLY SNEAK CONSPIRATORIAL (SNEAK CON ARTIST) PARROTING PUPPET UNIFORMED MILITARY ATHEISTIC COMMUNIST GANGSTERISM and the worse deadly enemy of the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, NAMELY THE COMMUNIST ATHEIST CONSPIRACY WITH FRANKENSTEIN GANGSTER CONTROLS, the CATHOLIC CHURCH.
>>
Quality thread, but you fucked up the title.
t. Nincompoop
>>
>>52934595
ok
>>
now THIS is autism
>>
File: t. Slovenic Computer.jpg (1 MB, 929x1213) Image search: [Google]
t. Slovenic Computer.jpg
1 MB, 929x1213
>>52935385
>he doesn't know about the original humans
Read the filename, fâm.
>>
>>52935445
what is this?
>>
File: 1451416881328.jpg (132 KB, 472x329) Image search: [Google]
1451416881328.jpg
132 KB, 472x329
This is Slovenia's most important intellectual.
>>
File: 1390037253371.jpg (1 MB, 4103x4096) Image search: [Google]
1390037253371.jpg
1 MB, 4103x4096
>>52935699
The truth about the ancient Slovene empire.

By posting the picture, I have put myself into great danger. I hope the gangster computer devil doesn't punish me for it.
>>
File: ..png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
..png
386 KB, 667x670
>>52934595
>>
>>52935753
zizek is a boss
>>
File: KAJ.jpg (67 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
KAJ.jpg
67 KB, 650x433
>>52934595
>>52934663
>>52935445
>>
This thread is...unexpected.
>>
>>52935753
>export a stand up comedian
>people view him as an intellectual

you crazy foreigners...
>>
File: Slovenska beseda II.jpg (1 MB, 929x1207) Image search: [Google]
Slovenska beseda II.jpg
1 MB, 929x1207
>>52937261
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.