[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USSR Kebab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: 170778.jpg (116 KB, 620x700) Image search: [Google]
170778.jpg
116 KB, 620x700
What are the Muslims in the ex-USSR states like?
>>
hello reddit
>>
>>52933752
hello reddit
>>
>>52933752
Hi
>>
dead
>>
>>52933788
Not really Moscow is full of muslims
>>
File: 1451280038261.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1451280038261.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
>Not really Moscow is full of muslims
>>
File: B7SF91oIQAAKBtu.jpg:large.jpg (127 KB, 958x718) Image search: [Google]
B7SF91oIQAAKBtu.jpg:large.jpg
127 KB, 958x718
>>52933752

hi
>>
>>52933804
hope you know all those muslims are working in butcher shops or clean the streets
and are payed virtually nothing
when they get robbed and call police, police ignores them

we also have big muslim population, on paper, but I have never seen a muslim in my life and I am sure he'd get hit by a brick if he tried to rape children or stop a woman from driving or hit my dog or behead someone or some retarded muslim shit like that
>>
>>52933903

You know, the Serbs and Ruskies sound like good people.
>>
>>52933985
kick the 'sound' komrade, serbian people are led by god and russian people are serbian people on steroids

literally nothing can go wrong
>>
File: 4L_z9olxM0e.jpg (125 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
4L_z9olxM0e.jpg
125 KB, 720x540
>>52933903
Volim te sebija volim te rusija nasa vrjema dolzi its time to remove kabab my serbian and rus brother
>>
File: teerbverv.png (547 KB, 784x446) Image search: [Google]
teerbverv.png
547 KB, 784x446
>borat
enough guys
>>
>>52934027
except everything's pretty much gone wrong in your country since the early 90s

serbia is the representation of JUST in country form
>>
>>52934090
all foreign propaganda
serbia strong, produces more blueberry then all other countries on earth
>>
>>52934027

<3

Come to Canada and help us with our kebab problem, please
>>
>>52934090
tupac brings huge amounts of revenue
>>
>>52934068
t.Borat Barbossa
>>
File: 1450920244890.jpg (40 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1450920244890.jpg
40 KB, 960x960
>>52934150
>produces more blueberry then all other countries on earth
mfw im talking regularly with a serbian woman and she actually brought up the raspberries or blueberries, for get which one
>>
russians pay jizzia so they don't kill them
>>
>>52934188
blueberries is the technology to surpass the metal gear
dont tell nsa tho, its a state secret
>>
Soviet stans are pretty chill.
>>
>>52933817
He looks like a Mexican.
>>
File: trys-karaimes.jpg (1 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
trys-karaimes.jpg
1 MB, 3872x2592
We have Karaims from Crimean imported by our dukes in 13th century. Their community even live in same town for 700 years.
>>
>>52933721
my russian teacher was uzbek and she was pretty soviet in her beliefs. She really disliked people drinking alcohol though, but i think that's because more because of the '90s than because of islam
>>
File: zelda.png (264 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
zelda.png
264 KB, 500x600
>>52934150
Dear Serbia

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?
Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Cetnik cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?
Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?
Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?
Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?
Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you and Croats taking the "Western front"?
Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?
Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?
Why did you kill Zoran ?indic despite him being your only hope?
Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Israel, Senegal and Scotland?
Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?
To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Bala?evic and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOURSELVES. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

I don't get it.

Why are you so shit?

Yours sincerely

Fuck off
>>
>>52934742
>broke yugoslavia
stopped reading there, serbia technically never even left yugoslavia, serbia is actually to this day still yugoslavia, we never tried to break out of it

call the cops, they cant un-kill your sultans and archdukes
>>
>>52933721
>tfw no muslims here at all
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.